Chapter 29 (18+)
20.1k 43 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another long chapter, this is my first time writing smut so go easy on me.

Thanks to Jamminrabbit for the help with the edits, do check out his novels

 

Warning: This chapter consists of sexual content

 

My eyes were closed, roaming into the sweet dreams of wonderland. I was enjoying myself, indulging into my fantasies of having a wonderful home in the countryside, free of strife with a harem only for me. In that vision of mine, I didn’t need to fear any women, I could roam around anywhere without any interference. It was a wonderful dream, so wonderful that I wished I could sleep for days.

 

But my wishes were cut short as I felt something kneading my head. I wasn’t sure as to what it was but it was moist. The wet part kept rubbing onto my nose and mouth repeatedly, it had a unique smell to it.

 

I let my lips part, a bitter sour sweetness seeped into my mouth. It was clearly Seris’ homemade sauce but it tasted more… concentrated. I couldn’t help but wonder why she would be feeding the sauce straight away. Was this her idea of a dessert? I can’t say I minded it but forcing it into a sleeping person was a bit too much.

 

It would be a good idea to stop Seris for the time being, I didn’t want to stay in the bed the whole day while being fed the special sauce.

 

As I thought so, I had opened my eyes. But what I saw surprised me. I wasn’t sure as to what I was seeing, a peach white shade of colour kept moving back and for-

 

I was absolutely tongue-tied.

 

My eyes slowly crawled up, trembling with each movement. I kept dearly wishing for whatever was happening to be a dream, no I dearly begged for this to be a delusion. I closed my eyes again. Ten seconds, twenty seconds. I kept waiting for the scene before me to vanish but it didn’t happen.

 

The sight was still there, the sensation was still there, the taste was still there, and most importantly… Seris was still there. Yes, it was Seris, my dear older sister who I cherished the most, sitting right there on top of me.

 

I felt confusion, befuddlement, bewilderment. So much to ask yet the answer was simple. She was rubbing her crotch on my face. Her dripping wet walls kept flooding as the incessant amount of juices keep dripping down my face, drop by drop.

 

I didn’t want to believe it but I was right there, under her mercy. From the taste, I could make out that all these years I had been fed food mixed in with her love juices. It made me distraught, how could I be so blind?

 

Seris had noticed I was awake by now, her hollow eyes were filled with immeasurable ecstasy. She let out a soft squeal when she noticed that I was now conscious. I could see her honey pot quench slightly at that moment, letting a torrent of her fluids out onto my mouth.

 

Seris quivered at that moment, her round and firm ass rested its soft flesh onto my chin. Sweat dribbled down her seductive body, some of it falling down on me. She was out of strength momentarily, if I had a chance to escape it would be now. 

 

Though my debuff, “Before the Chopping Board” was in effect, I still had an opportunity to make a move. As I tug my hand to push Seris off I noticed the bindings holding my limbs in place. Before I knew it, I had already lost any hope to get out of this.

 

Seris slowly got off my chin, her soft mass of flesh was now laying on my chest. It seemed like her emotions were in turmoil too, hints of compassion and love, yet there were also signs of hesitation and worry.

 

“Brother, I love you so much!” Seris said while panting. She eyed my whole body lovingly, passion burning in her eyes.

“Seris, what the hell are you doing?” I ask in horror, I tried to instinctively cover myself but it was all useless.

Seris stuttered a bit, intimidated by my shout “Brother… I... uh…” Seris’ eyes started wandering, acting helpless. 

 

Before I noticed it I was staring ravenously at Seris’ body, her breathtaking face and bountiful pair of breasts had a scarlet tint on her. The stomach was flat like a model while her thighs were plump yet had some muscle definition on it. Her azure eyes sparkled beautifully under the darkness, drowning me deeper into them.

 

My member had erected to full mast while I thought about Seris. Shame and embarrassment filled my face despite trying my best to hide it. I tried to calm it down through sheer willpower but sadly I wasn’t that strong in my control.

 

While my face was turning into a rosy blush, Seris’ eyes had already darted towards my cock. “Shit! Shit! Shit!” I whispered to myself. It was too late to regret though, the weakness she showed towards me was nowhere to be seen now. As if a switch had flipped, her eyes looked like an animal preying on her hunt. Her flushed face looked right back at me, now having a mischievous smile on it.

 

“Oh god, Seris wait, we can talk this out” I tried to stall for time. It was inevitable but as of now, I was grasping at straws. Seris didn’t say anything, just keeping that naughty grin of hers directed at me. “You’re my dear sister, right? We can’t do this, could yo-”

 

Seris doesn’t bother listening anymore and leans in on me. Her tantalizing hips slowly rub past my chest as it glides down right above my member. Her flaps of flesh were now sitting slightly engulfing my manhood, making me tremble with an odd sense of excitement.

 

Her body jolts and her face leans right into mine. “We both know that you want it, you don’t need to deny it.” Admittedly those words had managed to arouse me even more, but the nudging sense of morals kept me in the reins.

 

“Seris, can you let me out, please? This is wrong, you can’t force yourself on someone just at the heat of the moment.” I tried to beseech her. 

Seris gave in to my demands, “Alright.” I was happy that things hadn’t gone too disarray. Though our relationship might have deviated from its original path we could still mend it through time. Sadly that had been wishful thinking. 

 

Unexpectedly, Seris leaps into my lips. “Mmmmffmm” I gave a muffled noise as her tongue invaded my mouth, almost like a slithering snake. Her appetite was voracious, twisting and spinning around my tongue. Her mouth was sweet… her small tongue kept exploring my entrance, reluctant to part with it.

 

After the long sloppy kiss did she finally part to take in some air. Her raspy breaths just made her seem more tempting and innocent, almost as if you wanted to violate her.

“Since brother is so shy to admit his desires, I will just have to give you the push,” Seris says as she smiled innocently. 

 

“What are you doing Seris, let me go!” I shouted while I started to thrash around, my last futile attempt of resistance. But it all fell short again. “You like this don’t you, Alex~” she whispered while nibbling my earlobe. I gave a quiet moan when she did that.

 

“No I d-dont’!” I tried to reject but it didn’t come out as convincingly. In spite of what I had said my words and actions just asserted her confidence. “Oh brother, you’re just so hard and big~” Her dirty talk made it feel so much more erotic but I was adamant on not giving in.

 

Seris dives in, kissing me time and again, not willing to give up. Her kiss was hard on my lips, the smell of her hair reminded me of roses. The intoxicating immoral feeling welled within me. I wanted to ravish her, to turn the hunter into the hunted. I barely managed to keep those feelings within me.

 

“Wait, Seris. You want your first time to be with someone special, you shouldn’t be doing this.” As I said those words I immediately regretted saying it. Oh god, that was so fucking dumb. Seris’ face darkened when I said that. The ominous glint in her eyes sharpened. My words only seemed to solidify her resolve. It felt like a dreary aura was wrapped around her.

 

“You’re right, brother. I love you more than anybody in the world and that will never change.” Her voice was like the squeaking of a mouse, it was barely audible under her breath. She stops straddling me and heads to the table beside her, she then puts something inside her mouth.

 

“Wait Seris sto-” before I could protest she lunges into my mouth yet again, but this time with something extra. The pill-shaped object is slowly transferred into my mouth. I try and push it back, holding out against her invading tongue. A battle of tongues unfolds, with the pill slipping out of both our grasp again and again. 

 

I wasn’t sure as to what was in that pill but it couldn’t have been anything good. As the war played out, I felt a cold soft palm grasp onto my dick. I involuntarily let my defences down and the pill slipped into my throat.

 

The kissing finally ended with her tongue parting, a trail of saliva was left connecting our mouths. “I win,” her words sounded so casual but I could only feel dejected about it. It doesn’t take long for the pill’s effects to take place. 

 

My whole body started feeling hot, it was a pleasurable warmth. The heat was mainly directed towards my loins, my member was now as taut as it possibly could be. Seris playfully informed me “I am a virgin by the way.”

 

I could only get bad vibes from those words. She turned around and now her butt was facing towards my direction. That pure flower’s of her straddled back on me, dominating my face. Unknowingly my mouth was already open, licking into her forbidden area as she similarly lowers her head, going for my prick.

 

Her hand slowly rubs my shaft, it was cold to the touch. My dick twitched on her contact which made her smile. She starts off with fellatio, her tongue slathering on my glans. While she was busy with my dick I started searching into the depths of her vagina. Before I knew I was too into the act. 

 

Both of us got busy into the deed, unwilling to be beaten. My dick was already surging for action, her saliva moistened my dick, slowly swallowing it into her throat. We both could feel the mixture of passion and love brewing in the air.

 

It felt so good inside of her mouth, knowing that I had been missing out on this action for so many years made me feel regret. Her hot rump bounced on my face and I became rougher with my tongue action, it slid through her folds and creases, giving an enticing reaction whenever I hit her sweet spot. 

 

“Ahh brother, your tongue feels so good, it’s filling me up!” Seris sounded a bit hazy under the intense activity. Her blowjob had gotten rougher and quicker while her hands fondled my tool and balls, it seemed that she was about to cum too. 

 

Seris said “Let’s ahh~ do it together… Alex”, her body beamed with an alluring charm under the blue light. I tried to speak but her pussy kept getting in my way, like a puppy who sought all my attention. Under Seris’ onslaught, I could feel my virile member stiffen even more. It was begging for release at this point.

 

I gave muffling sounds to indicate I had reached my limit, Seris seemed to have understood what I meant. “Me too brother, I am cumming~!” She squeals as her thighs push their weight down on me, I similarly thrust my hips, letting out the pent up pressure which burst inside of her mouth.

 

Fuck it felt good. My throbbing manhood let its wrath inside of her mouth, pumping down the hot seed inside of her. “Ahhh~” Seris moans as her tidal waves gushed down inside my throat. The flavour overwhelmed my taste bud. There was just too much for my poor mouth to handle.

 

Both our bodies were left heaving after the excitement, her body gleamed in the afterglow. I have done it now. There was no going back. I gave my sister cunnilingus while she gave me a blowjob. It felt I had undergone a sacred trial yet I had returned with complete failure. There was regret and disappointment in my actions, but the feeling of immorality won over my heart. 

 

Seris made a gulping sound as she turns back to look at me. “Alex I felt you... I felt you inside of me.” She spoke in a daze, as if she was in a daydream. “I have never been so… so… happy.” Seris exclaimed while she clung on my body, her voluptuous breast pushing on me.

 

“Now... how about we get to the real deed.” I could see the anticipation in her eyes right then.

161