Chapter 30 (18+)
16.2k 35 144
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seris slowly started to shift from her original position. I could only gulp my saliva seeing that sight. I know where it was headed but I didn’t try to reject it this time. Her hand landed on my groin which was still in full hardness. 

 

“Seris…” I said, not knowing why I spoke out her name.

“It’s okay, let me handle it,” Seris said as she smiled reassuringly.

 

She straightened her body and straddled onto my hips. I took a deep breath seeing that. Emotions of anticipation and excitement, with a tinge of guilt, were bubbling inside my heart. Seris raised her head, looking at me with a passion too heavy to handle.

 

She was committed to doing it, her body practically quivering at the thought of it. Her other hand headed towards her crotch, getting ready for the real business. As she slightly opened her vagina I felt my heart racing. Her hips were hovering over my hard mass, ready to plunge in at any moment.

 

Her juices slowly drop on my penis, lewdly baptizing it. At this point, she was just teasing me, but I could bet that she was way more eager than I was. Seris looked a bit nervous, a little scared even. It was her first time, just like me. I wanted to comfort her but at the same time, it wasn’t appropriate to do so since I was being forced into this position.

 

These mixed feelings welled up within me, I didn’t know how to answer them. 

 

“I am going in,” she announces, her voice slightly shaky. Her vagina gradually descended to my dick. I could feel her lower mouth slowly enveloping its lips around my member, her warmth brushing against my tip. The slick and slimy feeling made me desire it even more.

 

Her pink slit dived in a bit further, slowly devouring my entire dick. She let out a moan mixed with pain and pleasure, while I suppressed mine. Blood started to seep out of her hole, she had officially given me her first time.

 

Intense pleasure assaulted my loins, I wanted more of it. I wanted more of the sister who I had lived with most of my life. The shackles of morality started creaking, notwithstanding the gratification which I now sought.

 

“Alex!” She shouted out my name in euphoria, her happiness had reached immeasurable heights.

“Seris!” I subconsciously replied to her, not realizing I was getting more engaged in the act as each second passed. 

 

My cock spasms inside of her, massaged by the folds of her inner wall. An electrifying sensation spreads throughout my body, causing leaks of moans from my mouth. Though they were overshadowed by Seris’ own groans.

 

She slightly whimpered as her pussy started to climax from my dick.

“Alex, it feels so good!” she says with genuine sighs of passion. I could only feel my dick throb more as she said that. Her hips start to thrust themselves, bouncing up and down. Her actions become more steady as she gets used to it.

 

“It feels… so great Alex… please fill me up!” Seris said as she gasped, totally lost in the moment. The rhythmic sound of meat clapping resounded in the room. A heavy amorous scent started to drift around. 

 

I could fill my penis twitch periodically, wanting to unleash the pressure. Feeling that Seris seemed even more invigorated, “Cum in my naughty pussy! Please punish this dirty girl!” Her pace quickened as the excitement grew. The ecstatic feeling of her wet vagina was hard to resist. It was a heavenly bliss.

 

I felt my balls tightened at that moment, ready to unleash its load. I buckle my hips and plunge as deep as I could inside of Seris. Torrent of cum leaks out inside of her. Her eyes clenched with a ravenous expression, one full of endearing feelings.

 

“Ooooooooh Alex!” she exclaims as her vagina tightens around my member, greedily sucking every bit of semen into it. Her hands land on top of my chest, supporting her body. “I am cumming… from your big dick again!” She speaks in her breathless state. A cascade of her juices gushes down my groin. 

 

Her body powerlessly lands on me. A dumb yet satisfied expression on her face, as if it had been the best day of her life. Her breast squished against me, her nipples completely hard. Drool leaked from her mouth onto my chest.

 

After having experienced Seris’ incredible pussy I felt exhilarated. I had never felt this good in my life. I could only think about my sister’s perfect body at this time. Her wails of passion, the way she talked, her expressions, had made everything so much more arousing.

 

“I have never felt better… Alex, I love you so so much…” While Seris collected her breath, she said some embarrassing words. Her hands wrapped around me, giving me a light peck on my lips, she laid on top of me motionless. 

 

After a while she slowly got up, it seemed that there was going to be a second-round as both of us were still aroused from the deed. My dick was rock hard while Seris’ pussy was still dripping wet. 

 

I laid there waiting for her to come but something unexpected happened. The bindings around my limbs loosened one by one. Seris smiles at me. Things had taken an unexpected turn of events. I didn’t think Seris was gonna let me loose so easily, but yet here I was, unbounded. 

 

She gives me a downcast smile. “Brother, now you’re free to do whatever you want.” I was left awestruck. That’s it? Right now I could just waltz out the door and escape from Seris’ grasps but something felt fishy about it.

 

“Wait, you aren’t going to do anything else?” I asked in bewilderment. Seris shakes her head, “No, you’re free to leave.” Her voice slowly grew weaker as she said it. It was as if she was trying to convince herself at the same time. She doesn’t try conveying her feelings, her silhouette returning to the lonely feeling she had been showing at first.

 

I turned to the door to leave but before I realized it I was latching on Seris’ body. What’s wrong with me? Freedom was right before my eyes. Why did I approach my sister again? I ask these questions to myself yet I already knew the answer.

 

“Seris, I love you,” I said as genuinely as I could. She looks at me in stupefaction, disbelief apparent in her eyes. “Do you really mean it?” She asks me, with a heavy blush on her face. “Yes, I love you Seris, I dearly love you,” I answer with pure confidence.

 

The blush on her face reddens, momentarily at a loss of words. She was completely flustered and tried to look as a means of escape due to her confusion, but I wasn’t letting her go. I tightened my grasp around her. 

 

“Did you think I’d leave you a second time?” I asked with a slight grin on my face.

“Idiot,” she remarked while pushing her face against my chest.

 

Seris timidly wraps her arms around mine as tears start dripping down my torso. I could tell these were tears of relief and joy.

 

I had been late in realizing this but the matter of fact was that I held strong affection towards Seris. I had tried to dismiss them as brotherly love but I had just been running from the truth, afraid of admitting my true feelings and facing a change in our relationships.

 

I had become so content with the current state of affairs with my sister that I had become too scared to change the status quo. I was a coward honestly, a coward who lived alone for 2 years. I wasn’t the type of man who deserved affection from so many women.

 

Yet Seris had accepted me regardless of my faults. I knew it could just be my curse which was playing with Seris’ feelings, but I had a hunch that it wasn’t the case. Even if her feelings were just artificial, I was ready to accept her rejection when I got rid of this curse.

 

“Stop making that face dummy, I know you’re thinking sad thoughts again,” Seris said to me with upturned eyes. Her face wet from the tears which came pouring out. She lightly smacks her fist against my chest, admonishing me. 

 

I let a sigh escape my lips as I pat her head, she ends up endearingly snuggling into my embrace. Both of us were still excited from the act but with the change of atmosphere, it seemed our desires might be left unattended for the time being.

 

Seris held onto my hands as we headed off to bed, sleeping in each other's embrace, but this time as true lovers. 

 

Small QnA for some common questions and other information I wanted to inform to the readers.

Q1. Why did you make this novel?

Ans. I have been a yandere fan for a long while, I had been motivated by Sinpathy after joining his discord, to create this work. I had always felt there isn't enough yandere works for me to enjoy and hoped that this fic could help influence others to create more.

 

Q2. Why is the MC so dense/dumb?

Ans. I wanted to go for the eminence in shadow or mob otome vibe but it didn't work out that well. There was a clash of genres with me wanting to go for comedy at times while sometimes I would want to go for drama. Though I plan for him to not be so oblivious as before, I didn't want to do it immediately, but rather let it gradually change through major events.

 

Q3. Why does the smut take so long to appear?

Ans. There were problems regarding the age in the start, due to that being the case I ended up having to force a time skip. It might have felt abrupt to some of the readers also.

144