Chapter 31
12.4k 20 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I think I might not include 18+ warnings from now onwards since it is a bit redundant. Here's the chapter.

 

I had woken up from the bed, feeling completely rejuvenated. Last night had been a long night and a very odd one at that. I was still in a state of disbelief as to what had happened. I had intercourse with my dear sister and came inside of her. It would be good if that was the end to my current misgivings, but there was more to it. Somehow, I had ended up easily accepting Seris’ behaviour after she had pretty much tried to rape me. Not only that, but I had also accepted her as my lover, right after the drastic situation I had been put into.

 

It felt odd, it wasn’t something I would normally do. Surely I did have a hidden affection for Seris outside of brotherly love and the following events only gave credence to that realization, but the way I had acted still didn’t seem to make sense to me. It was as if my inner desires had leaked out without restraint. Like I was being more true to what I wanted, without considering the consequences of my action.

 

Though I had committed these acts when I was not in a normal state of mind, I wasn’t willing to run from my responsibilities. It wasn’t all bad at least, I had come to the understanding that I truly did love Seris, it did help me clear some of the doubts in my heart. But there was a nudging possibility that I was afraid of, did Seris have a hand in the condition I was in?

 

I couldn’t help but think about the drug that Seris fed me. At first glance, it looked like an aphrodisiac, but all the changes in my behaviour took place after I had eaten it. It seemed too coincidental for it to not be related.

 

As I thought of it I turned to take a look at Seris but weirdly enough, she wasn’t there. That was just too unnatural. Seris would never be the first one to wake up whenever we slept together. She always clung onto me when she had the chance, unwilling to budge until I woke up. I’d imagine that after being separated for so long, she would’ve tried to seek more caressing.

 

Something smelt wrong, but this was also an opportune moment for me to search around the house.  I hurriedly activated all my stealth buffs and scouting skills and started roaming around. Starting from the bedroom I tried looking around for any clues regarding the drug which Seris fed me. 

 

Through the cupboards, drawers, tables to even the trash can, I took a look at every nook and cranny. Sadly other than some clothing and makeup, nothing else seemed to be of significance inside the room. I was afraid that Seris might return soon so I fastened my pace.

 

Alarmingly, I started looking for other areas of interest such as the kitchen. The process went on with me looking for clues but there was nothing of relevance that I could find. Everything in the mansion was either just some regular household items or other decoratives placed around in each room.

 

As I was searching I heard a barely audible voice coming from outside. I could hardly manage to hear it using the scouting skills I had used. Focusing my attention on the sound, I could figure out some bits of the conversation.

“Plan A work... cancel... B.”

 

From what I could make out it was Seris’ voice. I wasn’t sure what she was talking about, but I had a growing suspicion that Plan A was related to me in some way. Was it possible that Plan B was the following course of actions if I hadn’t decided to stay with her? Though there was no confirmation for this, my palms had already started being drenched with sweat.

 

I could now hear the footsteps returning inside the mansion. I swiftly went back inside the room I had slept in, without leaving any possible clues that might hint towards me snooping around. 

 

It didn’t take long for Seris to reach back to the room. As the door opened, she saw my sleeping figure in the bed. Seris hadn’t seemed to suspect anything and headed towards the bed to lay down against me. As I continued trying to act asleep, I felt something soft touch my lips.

 

A wet feeling slathered onto my mouth, trying to force itself in. It was pretty obvious that Seris was trying to kiss me while I slept. I let her tongue slip into my mouth as she wrapped her arms around me. The kiss was different from last night’s. It was soft and gentle as if she was afraid that I’d wake up

 

Her kiss doesn’t last for long. Seris stopped and started hugging me tightly, pushing her curvaceous body around me. Her legs went over my hips while her arms were now tightly bound around me, almost like a bear trap.

 

I let her be for the moment, allowing Seris to cuddle onto me. It seemed like Seris wasn’t planning to let me go anytime soon, so I could only force myself to sleep for the time being. Thinking so I closed my eyes, clearing my thoughts regarding the current situation I was in.

 

Hopefully, the party members were doing alright without me. I needed to inform them of my current situation somehow. 

 

---

 

~Adrian PoV~

 

I wasn’t sure for how long I had holed myself inside this room, or to be more accurate, Riela’s room. I laid down in his bed, snuggling myself into his pillows and blanket. I put my hand on the nightstand beside me and opened the opulent looking box placed on top of it.

 

Reaching into it, I grabbed onto some strands of Riela’s hair and started sniffing on them. It was filled with Riela’s scent but as of late, the scent had started weakening. It was the only way I could feel some solace in my heart. It was a pity that all his garments had gone missing, otherwise, I could’ve used them too.

 

Back when Riela was there for me, I had managed to get some bits of his hair while he hugged me. At first, I felt guilty for doing this. It was something only the likes of creeps would try to do. But right now when his presence is lacking, I was extremely glad I had done this.

 

As I thought of Riela my hands reached down into my thighs, tracing the slit from above my panties. I started rubbing my clit, the scent of his hair aroused me so much. I couldn’t stop fingering myself, just thinking of Riela made me so euphoric.

 

The intensity kept increasing as I took in longer sniffs of his hair. Riela, Riela, Riela, I love you soooooo much. I plunge my hand into the depths, fluids start gushing out at the thought of him doing lewd stuff to me.

 

As the pleasure washes over my body, I felt a deep sense of loss.

“Riel-… hic… Riela” I said with a miserable voice, my voice choking from my tears.

 

Riela had gone missing for four days by now. I felt so lost without him. He was the only hope in my life, someone who freed me from the shackles which bound me. He was like a gallant prince who had saved my life and then showed me how to truly live.

 

But after saving me twice, his presence was nowhere to be seen. How cruel can he be, leaving me behind after stealing my heart. I wished for him to come back to me, to comfort my broken soul and pull me into his loving embrace.

 

I was hoping my prince would come to save me once again, saving me from the pits of despair I was stuck in. But he never came… I was starting to lose hope. Riela, where are you? Won’t you come and rescue me?

 

As I thought of the possibility of him never coming back, tears flowed out as if a dam had broken. The paranoia was getting the better of me, I could only sulk away in sadness without his help. I was so useless without him.

 

I had tried to look for Riela, but all my attempts had only led to disappointment. Now my daily life revolved around being attached to the items which had Riela’s essence. I had been repaired, only to be broken beyond recognition.

 

All my party members show concern for me, but I only wanted to see my prince. I am so useless and disgusting, wallowing in self-pity while everyone showed their compassion at me.

 

I ignored my depressing thoughts and focused back on deluding myself. I started fantasizing about Riela, hoping he would come for me again. But I was reaching the end of my limits, if Riela doesn’t come to save me then I’d truly break.

 

Before I realized, the breeze swept into the room. Rays of light pierced through the door frame, I wasn’t sure how long it had been since I had been exposed to the sunlight. I turned around expectantly only to be disappointed. It was Feon standing by the door frame.

 

Unlike me, Feon was still fighting, living her life to the fullest. I had barely seen her for some time, not knowing what she had been up to. Ciela and Riam had mentioned she had been acting strange as of late, could she have a hand in this? Before I knew it, I had started to suspect the people who had been the closest to me.

 

“Adrian, I have the whereabouts of Riela but I will be needing your help,” Feon told me in a clear cut tone, not bothering with pleasantries.

 

It seemed that it was my turn to save my lovely prince.

138