Chapter 42
7.9k 7 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We had slowly settled down and had gotten along with each other. The first day had been spent with Feon and Adrian taking a trip back to get their belongings. Thankfully, it gave me some time to rest for their impending onslaught. 

As of now, I had gotten back to training. I could finally focus on my goals, or so it was supposed to be…

 

They had scheduled Adrian to accompany me during the mornings. That was usually the time I spent training. We had planned to get me used to dealing with lowered stats during fights. Feon and Adrian had found out about my curses soon after we reached here. At first, they were shocked, but it didn’t take them long to catch on how it worked.

 

Training had been going fine so far. Our swords clashed rhythmically with each bout. Adrian with no doubt was a hero candidate. Her adaptability and her skills were nothing to scoff at. I could feel her mastery growing at this moment. Sadly, my curse had to ruin her.

 

“Adrian, could you stop moaning every time I hit you…” Training had stopped progressing as I had expected it to. Her groans and wails were distracting me. She had been serious at first, but gradually, her naughtiness prevailed her seriousness.

“I am not doing anything wrong. There will be girls who would react like this, you need to get used to it.” Adrian countered. She wasn’t wrong about that, but I could tell there were some hidden intentions behind her reasonings.

 

“So you mean to say that you’re doing this only out of pure intent?” I looked at her judgementally. Her eyes wandered a bit. She knew she had been caught.

“Maybe a bit, but it’s for your sake! You should be able to handle this much!” Adrian replied. She had slowly become increasingly shameless when she got here. The Adrian I knew before was shy and quiet. It was a completely transformative change. 

 

“Anyways get ready, it is my turn to attack.” Adrian declared before rushing at me. Though she had a wooden sword in her hands, she wasn’t using it at all. Her actions were more oriented towards grappling, it didn’t take a genius to figure out what she wanted.

 

Too bad for her, I wasn’t giving in anytime soon. As she lowered her body and charged, I immediately struck her head when she got within range.

“Ouch, Alex, that hurt!” She let out a painful cry. I was sure I held back, but it seemed that my strike had too much force behind it. Adrian was rolling her body in agony as she let out hurtful cries. I couldn’t help but get a bit worried when I saw this.

 

“Adrian, are you alright?” I approached her worriedly. I felt regretful, seeing Adrian in pain was the last thing I wanted to happen. Adrian soon took a peek from within her arms, before leaping onto me. I was taken aback for a second and reacted too late.

 

“Eheheh, caught you!” Adrian smirked with a victorious grin. I struggled to get out but my strength was currently too low for that. Give me back my sorry feelings!

“Alex, you’re too gullible, you shouldn’t be so kind to women other than me.” She said as she brought my head towards her chest. Her legs wrapped around my waist as she pulled me in.

 

“Mmmf, mmmf,” I could only let out muffled cries. Her soft chest was tightly against my face, not allowing me to speak a single word. I tried to tap on her body to know I gave in, but she interpreted differently than I imagined.

“Why are you tapping my thighs, Alex? Do you really wanna do this outside? It is embarrassing but… I can do it for you.” Adrian exclaimed while hugging onto me even tighter than before. She snuggled her face into my hair before shaking her body around lovingly.

 

She wasn’t letting go at all. I grabbed her thighs and tried to lift her body up, but my diminishing strength wasn’t helping at all.

“Alex, if you do that, I’ll get more excited…” she let go of my head, allowing me to take a deep breath. But before I could counter her grapple, she quickly grabbed onto my head again and pushed me down to between her legs.

 

“Look how wet you made me. Take responsibility, Alex~” Her thighs were completely wet from her honey. The lewd smell filled my nostrils. It was suffocating, I needed to open my mouth since my nostrils had been blocked. Adrian seemed to have predicted that. She instantly shifts my head upwards, forcing my mouth towards her flowers.

 

“You’re so eager.” She remarks, before moaning a little. “Nghhh~” Tides of sticky fluid gush out from her nether region. The acidic taste fills my mouth, overflowing my tastebuds. It was too much. The nectar comes pouring down my mouth, forming a puddle on the ground.

 

Adrian pants heavily. Looking at her, her switch had flipped completely, saliva dripped from her mouth as she focused her gaze at me.

“Alex, hah I want it i-,” before she could finish speaking, a loud thump comes from her head. This time her cry sounded more genuine as she clutched onto her head. Her grip loosens as I quickly escaped it.

 

“Why are you interrupting me, Feon!” Adrian rebuked as she turned back. Feon was standing there menacingly, her eyes squinted as she stared down at Adrian.

“I look away for a second and this horndog was already preparing to force herself on Alex. Your time is up already. Alex come, let’s go before this rabid dog attacks you again.” Feon said while glaring at her.

 

“But Alex enjoyed it too, right?” Adrian looked at me cutely, urging me to agree with her. Before I could reply, she quickly pointed at my groin.

“Look how happy Alex is down below,” her finger pointed towards it. Both of them stare at it as silence permeated the air. I had no excuses.

“Wait Feon I-” I tried to explain, but I was immediately cut down.

“We are leaving.” Feon commands, her voice sounded very stern.

“But-”

“Now.”

 

Feon dragged my arm over towards the mansion while Adrian kept looking at me like an abandoned puppy. She yelled at me as I was leaving.

“Don’t cheat on me while I am not there, otherwise I’ll tell what happened in bed yesterday morning!” I coughed unintentionally. This fucking girl.

I slowly turned my head towards Feon, who had a wide smile on her face. But that smile was anything but calming. Rather, it felt like the arrival of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. 

 

“You wanted to explain, right Alex? I am all ears.” Feon said while suppressing her voice, I could only quiver from how she sounded.

“Yes…”

Adrian needed a whooping when I got back, but that was for later. Right now I had to endure the fury of an angry maiden.

108