Chapter 43 (18+)
11.1k 14 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey guys, sorry for the long wait but I am back. Things first started off with a hiatus post and well, I didn't know how to get back to the series after taking such a long break from it. In the meantime, I had been spending time with other novels, one of them being Monster Girl Survival (I'll include the link at the end of this message). It's also pretty yan like pretty much all my stuff so do check it out. I am not sure how my schedule will work out with 3 novels to cater to but we'll see how things go. Hope I haven't lost my yan nightmare touch. Anyways, enjoy!

P.S

Monster Girl Survival: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/188827/monster-girl-survival/

“Feon, this isn’t the right time…”

“Mmm~”

Right now, we were supposed to be reading and learning about magical theories, though we were now busy with other… activities.

Let’s dial things back to where it began. When we entered the room, Feon was clearly furious. She wasn’t willing to listen to me, her tone was ladened with anger. I compromised to appease her for a bit and well… let’s just say she had other plans in mind.

 

“Shouldn’t we be studying, I am worried Seris might come any time soon.”

“Mgmmh, slrrph, mm-,” with an audible plop, she released my member from her mouth.

“Just focus on me right now. I am pissed you were having your fill with Adrian behind our backs.” She complained with a pouty face, rubbing my dick across her cheek. She looked adorable when acted jealous, at least when she’s not acting upon it.

 

I could only comply unwillingly.

“Mmm, you like it, don’t you?”

Okay, maybe I’ll have to admit her blowjob was pretty hot. Point is, if someone comes and finds us out, it wasn’t my fault.

 

As I am worried about the possibility of being found out, Feon continues to display her sultry and skilled tongue technique. I was barely keeping myself in control by not just grasping her head and shoving it deeper down her throat.

She continued to lewdly lick all around my penis. Her tongue slid along my glans and shaft, while sucking the head and balls at times. Her skilful attack was nearing me to eruption. 

 

“Feon, urgh!”

My rough moan seemed to motivate her even more. Her soft palms gently grab the shaft while increasing the tempo at which she blowed. It wasn’t until long that her hands moved along the same rhythm too, going at it with more vigour to receive my seed.

“I am about to-“

“About to what?” The door swung open as a melodic voice entered my ears. My back stretched taut as soon as I heard it. Standing underneath the door frame was a girl with lustrous white hair. It was my sole sister and also lover, Seris.

 

“Uhh, n-nothing.” I quickly tried to regain my composure. Feon hadn’t stopped sucking even when Seris entered the room. Doesn’t this goddamn temptress know what kind of predicament we’re in?

“Why do you look all flustered then? Where is Feon, by the way?” She asked while wandering around the room. I just hoped she wouldn’t notice where Feon actually was.

“Um, she took a break somewhere. She didn’t tell me where she went.” I tried to make up an excuse on the spot, albeit not a very convincing one. Seris was already suspiciously eyeing my behaviour. It’s not my fault though, it was hard to act normal while someone was enthusiastically sucking your dick.

 

“How irresponsible for her, what would we do if some girl were to attack you right now,” Seris grumbled as she got nearer. Crap, I must stop her somehow.

“I am n-not a kid, I don’t need constant supervision.” I attempted to angrily respond to her, though I shuddered midway through the sentence, barely holding back my desire to just unload my cum into Feon’s mouth. 

She gave an amicable smile, but I felt an odd sense of ominous feeling behind it. Don’t tell me…

 

Crash!

 

Her leg suddenly moved with robust might. With a thunderous screech, the table flung over and hit the wall beside us. I sweated nervously from the display of prowess. God, just help me this once. Both Feon and I had been caught red-handed in the act. Seris aggressively moved in and tugged her collar, causing her collapse back to the floor.

Maybe she noticed it when she got near, or maybe it had been game over for me right when she entered the room. Whichever the case, my mind went blank as I had just reached my limit.

 

Looking at my scrunched face and trembling rod, which was begging for release, she jumped at the opportunity and replaced Feon’s position. She held my dick like a prized possession and slowly swallowed it whole. The intoxicated look of pure jubilation aroused me further. I couldn’t last any longer.

 

Grasping her silky head with slight force, I forced it in deeper. Spurts of my warm cum splattered into her mouth. She was doing her best, swallowing all of it. Her pillowy lips engorged on my member as her tongue licked the urethral opening. Waves of pleasure washed over me as Seris was happily swallowing my white gooey mess.

 

Feon, who had gotten back on her feet, was looking at Seris with indignant eyes. Her frustration was apparent from the shaky fists, barely holding herself back from yelling at Seris.

“I worked hard on his seed, you thieving bitch.” She protested to Seris. After savouring the taste of my spunk, she gave a side glance at Feon grumbling behind her. 

 

“Silence,” she ordered Feon. There was a deep threatening undertone in her voice. Her eyes grew icy, staring right into Feon. Any man would’ve quaked in his boots under her gaze. She let free of her glacial mana, causing a chilly intimidating effect.

Even I felt a bit suffocated, despite the aggression not being directed towards me. Feon seemed to have been shaken too, but managed to maintain her composure. She changed her expression to a hostile one, unwilling to back down to Seris’ pressure. 

 

They were like wolves gnarling at each other. If it were Adrian, she would’ve already acted submissive in this situation. Feon was different in this sense, despite how similar they can be. She had her own pride and dignity which wouldn’t let her stoop low before her opponent; an unrelenting spirit. She was much more political than the other girls.

 

I knew things were about to get dirty. Just when I was about to intrude, they both sent terrifying glances at me, telling me to not interfere in this matter. Inwardly I sighed, they weren’t going to let this go easily for sure. I just hoped it would get over before it developed into something more ugly. 

 

“What were you doing with brother, you couldn’t have just waited till midnight, could you? I couldn’t expect much from a lonely ass witch like you. Why don’t you go kidnap some kids and take their ‘life essence’, I am sure they’d love to call you onee-chan. You’d fit the bill perfectly.” Seris wasn’t holding herself back from making crude remarks. Her cramped, vengeful smile clearly displayed her dissatisfaction.

Wait a minute, did they say midnight? I knew they were planning something behind my back, but they at least could’ve informed me. Did catching me off guard really excite them that much? Well, considering their dispositions, I could see that being their kink actually…

 

“Oh? I didn’t expect to hear that from some desperate older sister who wants to fuck her brother. I got a better idea. Why don’t you give birth to a son and make your incest fantasies a reality? Just go to any brothel and get impregnated by some men selling themselves, I’ll gladly oblige to pay for you.” Feon gave an equally ruthless retort. 

 

Just as I expected, things did get ugly pretty fast. They soon spewed vulgarities back and forth. Once they started squabbling, they would never stop. I quietly sneaked out of the room while they focused their attentions on the argument. Thankfully, I had finally got some free time for myse-

“Looks like I am the winner in the end. Take care of me, Alex!” Adrian popped out of nowhere and snuggled into my embrace, just when I thought I’d enjoy some alone time. I am slightly missing my adventuring days now. Damn this harem.

104