Chapter 8
16.8k 22 181
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A bit of a short chapter

Warning: kind of mature

 

Her tongue swirls into my mouth as she forcefully grabs me from behind. My mind is still in shock, unable to process what was happening. Her hands clench as she grabs harder. Every drop of saliva in my mouth wasn’t spared.

Why is Seris kissing me, the question appears numerous times in my head. Yeah, she might be a bit clingy… nevermind she was very clingy… Why is Seris kissing me?

 

My brain felt like it was malfunctioning, the confusion was too great for me. As time passes the kiss gets more passionate. Yulena still in a daze after our kiss. We slowly separate for a few seconds, giving a feeling of respite. “S-Stop…” I tried to say as a trail of saliva is left, acting like a bridge which connected our lips.

My pleads are unheard as Seris once again burrows her tongue in my mouth. She was making a very happy expression, almost ecstatic.

 

How did it turn from being brother and sisters into kissing each other? Seris was really overboard in our skinship but I never expected it to develop into a real kiss. Maybe the fact I had faced so many rejections from the girls, caused me to remove the possibility of this occurring in my mind.

Damn, I should’ve read the signs, but it was too late now. My member was already getting big rubbing against Seris at this point. Oh god no… I almost wished that I could rewind time. Before this got any worse I tried to struggle out of Seris’ embrace but I wasn’t able to.

 

With my current stats, I should easily be able to get out of this predicament. What’s happening? Our lips part as I manage to twist my head before we ended up kissing again. “Brother why are you avoiding me?” Seris asks in a dangerous voice. Sweat comes pouring out of me, intimidated by her voice. “Umm… Seris we shouldn’t do this, we’re brother and sister.”

 

Before I could voice further objections she bites onto my ear, her big breasts pushing further into my chest. My face was entirely flushed. “You seem to be enjoying it though?” Seris says as a wide grin appears on her face.

“Seris if you don’t stop now, something bad will happen if this continues. You might get hurt also!” I tried to say as I raised my voice.

“Oh is that so? Please ravish me, brother.”

 

My attempt at threatening her comes out as an utter failure, I didn’t expect Seris to be knowledgeable about these things. More importantly, I should really get out of here fast before this develops into something more obscene.

Seris puts her palm on my face and forces a kiss onto me. I started having lewd thoughts about my sister soon, every kiss felt like my mind was numbing. We part lips again as Seris tries to say something. “Once this curse goes away, we can make sweet love amongst ourselves,” Seris says in her panting voice.

 

My face went pale upon hearing that, did she really mean that… Oh god, I hope whatever curse she is talking about never goes away. Her head rubs against my cheek as moans leak out of her mouth. “I always wanted to kiss you brother but the damn curse kept getting in the way. I am so happy I finally got to kiss you while you were awake! When we move onto our next stage what shall we name our child?”

How did the conversation go from kissing to making babies? I really hope this is a dream, please let this be a dream. My legs go weak as I fall down, Seris straddles onto me. Her soft butt rubbing against my bulge.

 

“Alex I love you!” my lips are stolen again as she exclaims that. It was a weird feeling, I felt aroused but repulsed at the same time. Slowly the repulsion of doing indecent stuff to my sister was slowly breaking. This needs to stop or I might be consumed by this new fetish.

Well, she is not related to me by blood so it should be al- No! I am already getting affected by my new fetish!

 

Seris’ onslaught was unforgiving and unrelenting. My barriers kept falling as our saliva intermixed. My inner monologue continued, the last remaining fort of my sanity. Until even that fell to her siege. I ended up having a nosebleed soon after which I purposefully tried to faint myself.

 

---

 

I woke up and saw myself in bed with Seris, both of us hugging each other like we slept last time. Thank god it was all a dream, though it was a very dangerous dream which might’ve opened new doors for me. Damn, we were really late for school, by this time almost 3 periods might be gone now.

“Seris wake up, we’re late for school!” I exclaimed while forcing Seris away from me. “School is cancelled…” Seris says in a sleepy voice as she hugged me again. Oh school is cancelled, maybe I should’ve paid more attention in class.

 

As I was about to go back to laying down I notice some small consistencies with the dream I had. The place where I threw my clothes, the brush I was using, my slippers… I felt a bit of despair crept onto me as more evidence came before my eyes. The biggest clue was in my mouth which still tasted a bit sweet, similar to how our kiss tasted.

Nah, it's just me, right? It was all a dream, surely… Though I said that to myself it might just be because of how I wanted to deny the whole incident. I force myself to sleep again, hoping I would never remember that dream.

181