35. Marriage [1]
566 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bombastic news was sent through the entire Kingdom like Fire that met gasoline, commoners gossiped among themselves ''I didn't even know there was a Princess aside from Her Highness Diana Eis, to think that the King had a sister and she'll marry the famous Flake Clan Leader, Heinz Flake, I heard what happened to his wife around 10 years ago, such a pity...'' one of them said as a female joined the conversation.

The female sighed bitterly ''I have always dreamed of marrying him, I saw him once and fell in love with his majestic figure that gave a noble aura, sigh...'' immediately, another female said

''It's indeed a pity we don't have any chance anymore but we must admit that only a princess like Her Highness Celia is fit to marry someone like him...'' The female said as many others, at the side, nodded while feeling bitter, then, one of them added ''The marriage will happen in a week, I guess they are really anxious to marry...''

The females felt envy towards Celia for marrying Heinz while the males felt envy towards Heinz due to the females only having eyes for him, however, they didn't complain because be it in appearance, strength or talent, the Clan Leader is obviously much better, it's like comparing a precious and shiny gem to ordinary stone, there's simply no way the ordinary stone will be able to compete with the gem.

Meanwhile, on a big courtyard, Luar was fighting against Feuer, that fought against his friend with an easy-going expression, Luar used his palms to attack as the dark golden-haired youngster sidestepped and used two of his fingers to hit his friend arm ''Your stance is wrong, you're attacking in a hurry, you're not controlling your breathing well, you may be a mage but in cases where your opponent manages to get near you before your Magic is done, you'll need to fight in close combat...'' Feuer said while pointing out every flaw Luar showed.

Feuer himself is a master of martial arts, the effort he had put was enormous and so was his talent, his strength was, however, limited by his inability to cultivate or use magic, despite helping his friend with knowledge, pointing the flaws through a fight was the best thing, he thought.

''Huff... Huff...'' Luar breathed heavily before he said ''Buddy... huff, you're really strong, we're on equal realms but to think I can not even touch your clothes, the disparity is simply too huge, anyway, I feel that I'm... huff, nearing my advance, training with you is really a beneficial thing, I'll go into reclusion, thanks for today!'' then, Luar went away to his home direction.

'One day these combat lessons I'm giving him will come in handy, I don't want my best friend to die just because he doesn't know how to fight properly...' Feuer thought in his mind before sitting on lotus position, as a bookworm, when he wasn't doing the decisions of his business or reading light novels, Feuer studied many things, technology, medicine, etc...

Coupled with his near-perfect memory, he knows basically everything about human anatomy, suddenly, he felt an opportunity presented itself to him as he rushed all Mana within his body to temper his internal organs, Feuer ignored the pain of tempering it, not even flinching, a small smile appeared on his face.

However, as a few minutes passed, Feuer realized his progress stopped and then, he blurted out ''I don't have enough Mana, that little bastard is sucking all of my Mana...''

That is right, most of Mana he absorbed and used on his cultivation was being sucked by the golden-colored Phoenix, that blinked its eyes innocently as its head tilted to the side confusedly, Feuer could feel it was thinking 'Did I do something wrong, master?', his eyes softened before he said on his mind ''Look, I know you like to eat my Mana but you need to understand that the more I get stronger, the more Mana you can get, what about that, I can give half of the Mana I absorb daily and use half of it to get stronger, I can also simply give you Mana Stones, good deal, isn't it?''

The golden-colored Phoenix, his Elemental Spirit, nodded in a simple manner, Feuer got to know it actually is male, it was absorbing nearly 90% of his Mana before, which makes sense since Feuer, don't take it as he being arrogant but he's sure that if not 90% of his Mana being sucked by his Elemental Spirit, he would have already advanced to High Martial Body & High Spiritual Manifestation a week ago, he only noticed it now, though.

'Why didn't I noticed it before? Maybe I was distracted? No wonder my estimates were wrong of my advances, it was actually the little guy absorbing Mana, I never heard of someone being born directly with an Elemental Spirit, though.

Feuer went to the Kingdom Church, whose they believe in the Holy God, which is really a God, one of the Creator Gods, however, the lack of his information on the Kingdom means they believe in him but don't know he actually exists nor did they know about his status, he entered it and saw instantly many people working on making decorations.

However, he felt uncomfortable, he looked to a statue, the one they hail as the Holy God, Feuer felt extremely uncomfortable, as if it was staring directly onto his being, however, he removed his look naturally after staring, if there were really someone staring at him, faking that he didn't notice it was the best thing to do.

The decorations were of course for his father and Celia marriage, Nobles and Royalty marries on the Church as a sign that they want the Holy God approval, complete bullsh*t if Feuer himself had to give his opinion, he nodded in satisfaction after seeing the beautiful decorations before he left.

What he didn't notice was that a white-colored glow appeared for a brief moment on the 'Holy God' statue as 'it' stared on his back before disappearing.

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

13