36. Marriage [2]
558 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man in a black suit was looking at Feuer worriedly, it was the type of clothing the fiancees would use at their wedding in his previous life, the man is obviously Heinz, that said ''Son... I'm nervous, this is the second time I marry but this doesn't take my anxiety out, what if Celia suddenly decides to reject me?!''

Feuer facepalmed but felt it was rather fun - [Observe], he thought on his mind as Heinz information appeared on his mind.

[Name: Heinz Flake]
[Race: Human]
[Age: 41 Years Old]
[Bloodline: Human (100% Purity)]
[Mage Realm: Peak Spiritual Lotus]
[Status: Extremely Worried]
[Information: Born as the Flake Clan 'Young Master' and hailed as the greatest genius of the Clan entire story, his only rival till now was Ale Eis, whom he lost due to a moment of distraction when he saw his first love, Ayao, whom he had a son that he deeply cares, he fell in love with Celia Eis, who's also deeply in love with him]

''Wow, such convenient thing that [Observe] is...'' Feuer said on his mind, all of this only happened in 0.1 seconds, turning his attention to his father, he said ''No need to worry, I know that you're worried but look, I'm an emotion master and I know that Celia loves you just like you love her, no need to worry, just make sure to work hard and give me a younger brother or sister, young man.''

Somehow, this reassured his father, whose mood turned a completely 360° as a happy smile appeared on his face ''Emotion master, huh? I doubt you're one, haha...''

Feuer felt his pride as an emotion master was severely wounded by his father but he just smiled since his objective, that is, removing all the worry his father is feeling, was completed ''Well, good thing you're happy now, now, let's go, you still need the 'Holy God' approval, don't you?'' Feuer said with slight sarcasm, there's no sense for a Holy God to be hailed as a 'God' when they are not even sure 'he' or 'she' does exist...

Heinz, however, hadn't noticed his sarcasm and said ''Yeah, I hope the 'Holy God' approves our wedding, that way, I'm sure that the children we may have will be safe, no matter what happens, there's a rumor that if the 'Holy God' gives his blessing to a couple, their children will be the so-called Hero, the Holy Child!''

'Hm... I hope my future brother or sister isn't the Hero, always forcing their broken sense of justice on others, never liked them, anyway...' Feuer thought as his face was kept emotionless, the marriage would happen in a few minutes, Heinz already had to go to the altar to wait for Celia.

Though disliking the fact he'll have to wait for a few minutes before Celia enters the Church and marries his father, despite that, Feuer didn't complain, he's very happy that his father finally fell in love and that his stepmother also loves his father.

A few minutes passed and Celia entered the stage, the classic marriage song started to play, something Feuer wanted to do, it was slightly modified because it was the one his parents always loved to hear on the day they married, year after year.

Sensing someone looking at his stepmother with slight lust, Feuer looked and noticed it was coming from the Bishop, narrowing his eyes slightly as it glowed in a golden color, Feuer sent his voice through a condensed, invisible line of Mana to the Bishop's ears ''If you dare to look like that to my father woman again, I'll make sure that you won't be able to use your small and tiny thing, if you got it, just nod your head slightly...''

Feuer said as his pressure looked as if it were to crush the Bishop mercilessly.

The Bishop nodded his head slightly as Feuer instructed him, his eyes didn't have even a bit of lust anymore, only fear, cold sweat going down his back, Celia arrived on the altar and looked straight at Heinz's eyes, waiting for the Bishop to start his speech ''Here, on the eyes of everyone, Heinz Flake, dignified Flake Clan Leader and Celia Eis, noble Princess of the Kingdom, are about to marry, Heinz Flake, do you accept Celia Eis as your wife till your death, who will stay with you through sickness and poverty?'' The Bishop said in a dignified tone.

''Yes!'' Heinz said as the Bishop continued ''Celia Eis, do you accept Heinz Flake as your husband till your death, who will stay with you through sickness and poverty?''

Celia didn't hesitate as she said at the same instant ''Yes, I do!''

Then, the Bishop said ''With the approval of the 'Holy God', you may kiss each other!'' as he said that, Heinz and Celia kissed each other, a sudden phenomenon happened as rays of Lights descended from above as a pleasing humming sound was heard, as if Angels were singing in pure happiness.

Kneeling on the ground, the Bishop said continuously ''May the 'Holy God' bless our soul...'' Feuer, however, had a different reaction as his expression changed 'Such pure Light Element, mine can't even compare to part of it, Holy God... a blessing... Fenex, observe Celia, please...' he thought.

[Name: Celia Eis]
[Race: Angel]
[Age: 40 Years Old]
[Bloodline: Angel (100% Purity)]
[Mage Realm: High Spiritual Lotus]
[Status: Pregnant] PS: It's a boy.
[Information: She's an Angel just like her brother and nephews, their mission is unknown but they created this Kingdom around three hundred years ago, through generations, they eventually lost their true origins knowledge, thinking they're Humans, she's deeply in love with Heinz Flake and cares deeply about his son, wanting to give him motherly love]

Feuer only thought was 'Holy f*ck, literally...' before he thought a bit more 'Just why there are such things here? A lost loli that is actually an old Divine Phoenix, Angels and a Holy God, also the fact I have one of the Five Creator Gods Bloodline, this sounds so cliche, man...'

'I'm sorry for invading your privacy but I felt it was too suspicious, no wonder the so-called Holy God gave his blessing, wait, she's PREGNANT, wait even more, I'll have a younger brother, well, at least I won't need to worry about some rascal trying to get my sis, so... my brother is the Hero?' Feuer thought before adding a new part to his thoughts 'I'll make sure he's not a self-centered Hero that forces his ideals of Justice on another person, hn...'

He wanted to say more but Feuer found himself speechless, even so, a happy smile appeared on his face as his father's marriage was a success and also the fact that they're happy, oh, don't forget about him getting a younger brother.

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

11