39. Disaster [3]
523 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Feuer younger brother was about to be born and he was too nervous to see it so he decided to help the Kingdom ''You nervous, buddy? Don't worry, it's not like the Kingdom will be attacked or there'll have a problem with Aunty!'' Luar said, trying to relieve Feuer's mood.

''Yeah, this is true!'' Feuer said, feeling that it was probably true, his anxiousness made him forget that a flag had been unintentionally raised.

''Anyway, the information I got is that the Bandits we will kill today is: They're named White Wolf Bandits, they're the strongest Bandits around the Kingdoms nearby, their leader being at Peak of Spiritual Lotus, however, dealing with him won't be a problem since we have Feuer, even though you weren't able to train all the time and every day due to you taking care of your stepmother, your strength is now invincible within our Kingdom...''

Alex said as Diana, at the side, nodded, Feuer was taking care of his stepmother almost all the time and neglected his own training, of course, he's not stupid and stopped training, he was just overprotective, over the months, he saw how much Celia loved their family and saw his mother image on her, thus, Feuer saw her as his mother even though he never admitted it.

Despite that, his realm on both Body and Spirit path advanced to: Lotus Core and Spiritual Core respectively, for one to advance to this realm, they first need to complete the Petal Strengthening and Spiritual Petals respectively, condensing 20 petals on the Martial/Spiritual Lotus realm.

They would be 5, 10 and 20 Petals for Low, High and Peak respectively, Diana added ''Yeah, your talent is simply too terrifying, Feuer...'' a small smile appeared on her delicate face, her shyness disappeared as more time passed, she discovered what she felt, it wasn't simply physical attraction, she felt something more, love, something so familiar but also so strange to her.

Feuer shook his head slightly ''I can already see them, they were daring enough to make a fortress on the ruins of a Town that had fallen, such courageous act...'' he said as Luar, Alex and Diana nodded, though they couldn't see like Feuer, they could still notice how destroyed the Town was, from afar and the fortress made inside it.

Then, he instructed ''We will each go through one side, I and Diana will go through the left while both of you will go through the right side!'' Alex and Luar nodded, if something wrong happened, at least Diana would be safe with Feuer, they knew the fate of a woman once they fall in the hands of a Bandit Group like the White Wolf Bandits.

They separated as Feuer and Diana quickly arrived at the left side of the Fortress in a silent manner, no sound or noise was made, in a low voice, he said ''Above us, on that small tower, there's a male Bandit along with a woman and another one guarding the small tower entrance, you can handle him easily, remember, be quick in the assassination...''

Diana nodded while feeling the faint cries and beggings of the woman inside the tower to stop, obviously, she was being r*ped, she felt furious but noticed that Feuer was completely angered, despite his poker face, she knew him enough to notice the faint change in his eyes and emotions.

'Don't worry, fellow woman, I'll at least avenge a part of you by killing the Bandit guarding the tower!' Diana thought as a cold glint appeared in her eyes, going for the kill, the Bandit wasn't strong at all so she killed him with a single, clean sword cut.

Meanwhile, inside the small Tower, Feuer stood with his feet above the man, that had been killed easily by him, the woman looked at him with a lifeless expression, no trace of light in her eyes ''Sir, I don't have family nor does I have dignity anymore, I beg you... please, end my life!''

Feuer felt a small pain in his heart seeing how hurt the woman felt, not only physically but also mentally, he said nothing as he approached the woman and hit the back of her neck with two of his fingers, knocking her out while sending a small trace of Fire inside her, that killed her instantly in a painless manner 'I don't even feel anything about this anymore...'

He thought, remembering all the horrible things he saw on this world while taking on missions, this, however, made him dull to killing, if before he felt a slight guilt when ending the life of someone that begged him to do so and they weren't evil, he now did as they wished him to do it, maybe dull wasn't right, Feuer blocked the feeling of guilt deep inside his heart, this was, however, a time bomb, ready to explode at any moment with the slight provocation.

They then proceeded to assassinate every Bandit at their side without anyone noticing any strangeness, after some time, Alex and Luar arrived, both of them had some cuts on their body but nothing worth mentioning ''We did it, there were four strong dudes, they were all at Peak Martial Body, it seems the ones at your side weren't strong, huh, there's only the leader left!'' Luar said while smiling slightly.

Just then, an angered yell was heard ''You brats! What the hell do ya punks think you're doing on this one fortress?'' it was a tall man with a hulking body that yelled, as his eyes passed through Diana, his eyes shone in lust before he said in a very ''generous'' manner ''Little punks, leave the girl behind and I'll spare your lives, what about that?'' he smirked slightly while eying Diana lustfully.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain coming from his eyes ''Don't look at my friend with your dirty eyes again...'' Feuer said before cutting the White Wolf Bandit Leader tongue with a sadistic smile ''This is for having said unnecessary things!''

'I hadn't noticed him approaching me, what magic is that?!' The White Wolf Bandit leader thought but couldn't talk anymore as he lost his tongue, before he could react, Feuer kicked his crotch ''This is for the fact you r*ped someone and this... is for existing!'' he said before cutting the White Wolf Bandit leader head, he felt disgusted just from seeing him, not even worth a long torture.

Just then, rays of lights suddenly shot from the Aurorial Kingdom directly towards the sky, Feuer's eyes widened as he said ''Everyone... hold on me, we need to go back to the Kingdom, now!''

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

12