41. Awakening of a Phoenix [1]
545 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A wave of Death along with a strange golden-colored Flames was spread through the entire Kingdom, destroying everything on its way, no matter if it were people, objects or building, all of it was destroyed, screams were heard everywhere as many had their skins being corroded instantly by the Death Element, including Raza.

''W-W-What's this Darkness element?'' Raza said while trying his best to evade it by spreading his own, however, the wave was unstoppable and soon, it arrived on him ''GAAAAAAH!'' he screamed in pain as he saw the skin he was so proud of its defenses slowly falling from his body, black fluids came out of his fallen skin, obviously, he was bleeding after his skin fell.

A voice, sinister and dark as the cold and merciless night, filled with killing intent, was heard on Raza's ears as his body shivered, fear filling his whole being ''??? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ?????????, ???? ???'? ?????, ? ???'? ???? ???, ?'?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ????, ??????? ????...!''

Suddenly, all of the waves of Death Element and the strange golden-colored Flame that had turned all of the Kingdom into nothing but dust condensed and covered Raza entire body ''AAAAAARH!!!'' he screamed as the pain was unbearable, even for someone like him, that had been tortured before.

A few minutes passed as all left was his uncovered meat, black fluids flowing down endlessly, his voice was lifeless as his eyes were losing its light, he said weakly ''J-Just kill me already, I beg you..''

However, a strange thing happened, a white-greenish aura enveloped his body as his lost skin recovered, all of his injuries vanished like nothing ''??? ??????? ??? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?????, ?'?? ??????? ??? ???? ???'?? ??????? ??? ? ???????? ????? ???? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ???...''

A towering beast was on the sky, it was a Phoenix, different from ordinary ones, being orange or red, the Phoenix was different, it had the size of a mountain and it had different coloration, being an eye-catching gold color, however, its wings were dark gold and the Phoenix eyes were a beautiful shade of silver with white-colored highlights, it was hard for one to imagine a creature with such godly features talking with a voice full of killing intent, looking like a Demon that came from the depths of hell.

Feeling his skin back, Raza laughed madly and was about to attack when suddenly, he looked up and saw the enormous Phoenix above him ''P-P-Phoenix...!'' it was a race that brought deep fear in any race, the proud Dragons and Phoenixes, the two strongest races existent, the two races that won an entire Continent for themselves without much effort.

''W-W-W-What the heck are you?!'' The Bringer of Darkness asked while shuttering and all he saw was the majestic Phoenix open a wide but wicked smile as a sudden rush of pain attacked him, his skin was being corroded once again, this process happened for a few times before Raza mind was blank, nothing but the mindless beast the Phoenix predicted him to become.

''???????, ????? ???? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ????...'' The majestic Phoenix said before its body suddenly changed as it landed on the ground, the image of a youngster with godly features could be seen, it was Feuer.

His previously dark golden-colored hair changed, it was now a beautiful shade of light golden, the cause of it being unknown. [1]

Feuer was unconscious on the ground, holding the Newborn Hero tightly, the baby was unaware of what was happening but his eyes looked around curiously before he saw Feuer unconscious figure, involuntarily, tears formed on his tiny eyes before he slept peacefully.

Suddenly, a soul came out of Feuer body as the soul, identified as a female, looked quietly at the unconscious youngster before she said ''I prepared this 'Soul Will' in case the boy rejected my will, however, this isn't all... with my Universe Prying Eyes, I can see someone destiny, I wouldn't be dumb to pass one of the strongest bloodlines that lose only to the Five Creator Gods bloodline just because he's kind, even shortening my death...''

Identified as the Phoenix Loli, she continued ''The boy... he's destined for greater things, greater than what everyone has done, I couldn't see it clearly but I know he'll avenge what the wicked Witch Race has done to me... he has a good heart...''

Then, she added ''A good heart... when tainted, it becomes a wicked heart, I can't let my Heir be controlled by madness, I may not be able to remove it or remove your sadness and anger nor will I be able to maintain your good feelings forever, however, I may let you see that the world hadn't ended..'' With a satisfied smile, the Phoenix Loli hands glowed slightly as a small light entered Feuer's mind, it was images of all the good memories.

There's the [Continuous Nightmare Illusion] and there's the [Continuous Sweet Memories], it shows the person affected all of that person's best memories, the memories the person loves the most, with her body slowly fading away, the Phoenix Loli said ''Awaken as the proud Phoenix you are, avenge yourself and myself, rise from the ashes...'' she paused for a bit before completing

''For you are my heir, the Heir of the Divine Phoenix!'' As she said that, a smile of acceptance and joy appeared on the Phoenix Loli spiritual face as her body faded away completely. [A/N: I can see many saying this is cringe and well, for you, I only say one thing: I agree completely, I also think it is, indeed, cringe]

Suddenly, the unconscious Feuer woke up as he looked around, his eyes didn't have the usual kindness, his face was now cold as his eyes looked at the Kingdom indifferently, however, as his eyes passed through his Newborn brother, his gaze was gentle like calm water 'Not even my relatives bodies remained...' he thought while feeling sadness and disappointment towards himself for doing it, an indescribable feeling of guilty assaulted his mind before he shrugged his shoulders.

''There are new memories in my mind...'' Feuer said, his voice cold like ice, he analyzed things calmly before he thought 'The commotion made was huge, I'm sure these hypocrites from higher-ranking Kingdoms will come to see what happened...'

Feuer then held his Newborn brother gently as he said ''You weren't named by our parents so I'll do the honor, from now on, you're Dämon Flake for you'll be the Flames that burn all Demons, now, let's go we have a long journey for a higher-ranking Kingdom, even if it means being with these hypocrites, I'll give you the best environment to grow up...'' [2]

He smiled slightly before coating his Newborn brother with Mana to avoid him being injured by his speed before both of them disappeared from the spot.

[1. Marie Antoinette Syndrome - The hair turns stark white after high amounts of emotional stress, in Feuer case, it lightened his hair color, turning from dark gold to light gold]

[2. Dämon means Demon, Flake means Flames/Fire, Dämon Flake can mean Burning Demon, Flame that burns all Demons]

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

10