50. Draconic Raid [2]
400 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They felt as if the sun was blocked as a huge shadow covered the ground, looking up, they saw a huge draconic creature, it wasn't merely a Wyvern, it was a True Dragon, Lez, Liz and Layla felt that their blood was boiling, as if they saw a superior creature, their bodies started to tremble due to the Mana Pressure the True Dragon was giving.

Its voice was heard through thousands of meters ''HAHAHA, I finally completed my evolution, now I'm a True Dragon, I advanced to Tier 6!'' it laughed in pure happiness before noticing four puny humans in front of him.

''Oh? I remember three of you... Weren't you three the ones that came along two other puny humans six months ago? Did you bring another friend of yours just to be devoured by me?'' The Dragon said as it felt amused by the puny humans, however, soon, he got bored as no answer came.

Looking at the four puny humans, the Dragon said ''I had mercy last time but this time, you four will become my breakfast!''

Feuer looked towards the Dragon in front of him as he said ''You're nothing but an overgrown lizard, only a newly awakened Lesser Dragon and you call yourself a True Dragon? Such arrogance...''

The Dragon felt enraged as his slit pupils moved, staring at Feuer's eyes, the Mana Pressure increased instantly, Feuer's eyes color slowly changed from a beautiful silver to a pure golden color, giving him a noble, majestic and overbearing aura, the pressure around them, be it from bloodline or Mana, it broke.

''How?!'' The Dragon said as he felt confused by what the puny human did, deciding to attack, he opened his mouth as Ice came out of it in a gas-like form, threatening to devour their entire beings ''Ice Dragon's Breath!'' The Dragon shouted.

Feuer looked calmly towards the Ice Dragon's Breath as he opened his palm as Flames shot out of it [Flame Palm Blast] he thought before a burst of air went in the direction of the flames, Feuer thought on his mind [Combustion] as the air touched the Flames, it suddenly expanded by many times as it devoured the Ice Dragon's Breath.

''What are you all stupefied? Don't you want your revenge? Fight for it!'' Feuer said, encouraging his three Team Members, they came out of their daze before looking at each other and nodding, The Dragon felt even more enraged due to the fact a puny human blocked his attack as his huge claw descended upon them.

[Earthen Spirit Wall] Layla thought as both her Mana and the Spirits of Earth around her formed a huge wall, defending all of them from the claw, it managed to hold the claw for a few seconds before it broke, with its power and speed lessened by many times, Liz shot out Lightning from her hands as it touched the Dragon claw before it passed through the Dragon entire enormous body.

It didn't do any damage, however, the Lightning managed to leave the Dragon paralyzed for a few seconds as Feuer saw a chance, appearing behind Lez, he said ''Jump slightly, I'll throw you towards the Dragon eyes, your mission is to blind him!''

''Let's do this!'' Lez smiled excitedly at the image of blinding the damned Dragon as he jumped slightly, as if nothing but a millisecond passed, he felt as if the world around him passed in a slow manner as in an instant, he was near the Dragon eyes, unsheathing his sword, he used the friction to set it ablaze before stabbing it on the Dragon eye.

''ROAAAAAAAR!'' The world passed in its normal speed again to his eyes as the Dragon roared in pain, he didn't see anything from his left eye anymore as he shouted ''My eyes... my beautiful eyes, DAMNED HUMANS! First, you come to steal my Egg many times and now you blind me!''

Roaring once again, shards of Ice shot out towards all directions, it broke by a few times the speed of the sound as the ground trembled due to the Dragon rage, while Layla and Liz protected themselves together, Lez wouldn't be able to do so as he was still falling in the air 'At least I blinded the damned Dragon left eye, I'll leave the revenge to you, Liz... Layla...' he thought while closing his eyes.

''NOOOO!'' Liz yelled, tears dripped down her cheeks, just then, a figure appeared in front of Lez, blocking the Ice Shards with his own body, looking at Lez eyes, Feuer said ''It was my fault that you almost died now, however, how would you get your revenge if you're dead?''

The Ice Shards pierced Feuer back but he didn't even flinch as blood slowly flew down 'You were sleeping for such a long amount of time, what about coming out for a fight against an overgrown lizard?' Feuer thought in his mind as a majestic fiery golden-colored Phoenix appeared out of thin air, its majestic face now had a small smile as it said ''I never liked the Draconic Race overall, always arrogant, thinking they're the noblest race out there when it clearly isn't true, how about we teach this Lesser Dragon what a noble Race is truly like?''

Feuer didn't say anything but the golden-colored Phoenix smile widened as its form suddenly changed, becoming beautiful fiery, golden-colored Wings on Feuer's back, the latter arms also started to change as his hands became sharp claws, golden feathers covered his arms, despite being feathers, it was something extremely durable.

''Don't interfere with the battle, when I finish with him, I'll let you three give the final blow to the overgrown lizard over here...'' Feuer said before flying high in the high to ''match'' the Dragon height.

With his eyes glowing red in pure anger, the Dragon yelled ''DAMNED HUMAN! Don't dare to call me overgrown lizard!"

They were five thousand meters of distance from each other, however, they looked to be close at the same time, their voices could still be heard from such distance as if they were talking from a few centimeters away from each other, a 'whoosh' was heard as the Dragon huge body suddenly moved, as if he teleported, his claws were already descending upon Feuer as a white-colored mist was around it with a cold aura.

Feuer looked calmly towards the Dragon as he punched, his claws looked like nothing more than a small dot compared to the enormous claw of the Dragon, it paled in comparison to it.

In an instant, their claws met as an explosion was heard, waves of air were sent everywhere as many trees were blown away.

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

11