53. Dragon Scales [1]
383 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello everyone, this humble author is here to notify you guys that I changed the novel cover, tell me your thoughts about it!

The screams of the Dragon had long stopped, Feuer actually pitied the Dragon as someone of a noble race, being tortured is one of the worst things that could ever happen, despite being born as a human and having the soul of one (probably), his way of thinking gradually changed due to his bloodline and race.

''So, Silvy, what happened to the O' Great Silver Dragon God bloodline to appear on you? You said we were destined to be together but well, I don't know about that, I only have a small part of my innate memories...'' Feuer said as Silvy replied back ''My dreams said that your bloodline was sealed so I only appeared here a year ago, where it was unsealed, I appeared because you awakened...'' she said with a small smile.

Feuer nodded before saying ''I see, however, do you have a way to change your pupils to normal and hide your horns? Humans nowadays don't like to interact with different races, there may have a Kingdom that accepts it but that is probably rare...'' 

'By the way, should I build a Kingdom where everyone can live alone after I conquer everything? Hmmm...' Feuer was thoughtful, since he wasn't destined to be an ordinary person and has the strongest bloodline, let's just make the ordinary ultra extraordinary.

As they left the cave, they saw three bored humans looking at Feuer in annoyance and then at Silvy in shock, Layla quickly approached them and shouting ''Who's that girl, Feuer?!'' 

Before Feuer could reply, Silvy said with an intoxicated smile ''Hee hee, I'm his wife, nice to meet you, I'm Silvy Flake!'' 

''First, you're not my wife, second, don't shout at me...'' He replied, feeling annoyed that someone shouted at him, Lez was sent into a daze after seeing Silvy but then, he thought 'I'm not a pedophile... not a pedophile... breath, Lez, breath...!'

Feuer looked amusedly towards Lez before shaking his head off, then, he said ''I'll introduce her briefly - She's Silvy Flake, she had just been born out of the Egg and she's delusional, thinking I'm her husband, any more question? And yes, Layla, before you ask the obvious, she's a Dragon...'' 

Layla, that would ask the obvious, decided not to ask anything as her thoughts were clearly seen by Feuer, pouting, she looked away, the latter looked at them as he said ''Luckily, you guys didn't do much damage to the Dragon, only in a specific... part, I'll make an armor and a weapon to myself with his scales, fangs and claws, I'll take 80% of his scales, any objection?'' 

They nodded in agreement as Feuer took a small knife out of his pocket, Liz said amusedly ''Are you sure that this small knife can cut the body of the Dr-'' her sentence stopped abruptly as the knife cut through the Dragon easily, white light was glowing lightly on the knife, seemingly making it sharper.

Feuer hummed slightly while cutting the scales as if they were soft bread, after some time, all the scales had been removed from the Dragon body, including his fangs and claws, then, Feuer summoned a blue-colored small flame and sent it to the Dragon body, that burned from the inside out, after a few moments passed, the dead Dragon, without any defense, was burned to ashes.

''So, let's go back to the Kingdom, shall we?'' Feuer said as everyone observed him quietly ''What's it? Do I have some dust on my face or something?'' he said in a doubtful manner.

Lez said in a low tone ''You're full of blood on your body, dude...'' just then that Feuer realized 'Oh... I forgot to avoid the blood that was spilling when I cut the scales off, silly me...' he thought to himself before asking to Layla ''Can you clean my blood up with your water element?'' 

Layla just nodded dumbly as she sent a gentle stream of water to clean up Feuer body, after a few seconds, all blood had been cleaned up, there was even some pleasant smell coming out of Feuer body, there was only a problem, his clothing was white-colored, both Layla and Liz covered their eyes with both hands but even women can be perverts as they left a small opening for them to see, Lez thought in a frustrated manner 'Damn, why the world is so unfair? Damn good looking and now that, I hate my life...' as he looked to a certain part, only Silvy looked at Feuer without shyness, well, except when she noticed that certain part. 

Noticing what was happening, Feuer blushed inwardly as his face was kept emotionless before he quickly heated his clothing, in a second, it was back to normal, there was only one problem 'Where will I store the scales...?'

''I have a problem, where will we store the scales? Do you have some kind of Spatial Pouch or something?'' Feuer said as both Layla and Liz nodded furiously while blushing, noticing their strangeness, he said ''Can you please give me one? We need to store them, after all...''

Layla threw one while quickly while saying and avoiding his gaze ''You can stay with it, this is a gift for helping us, right, Liz?'' she said as Liz nodded continuously, Feuer thought in his mind 'Fenex, analyze the Spatial Pouch'

[As you wish, master, this time, it'll take less time as I have already done it once, the estimates to analyze and integrate an Inventory to my functions will take from a few hours to a day...] Fenex replied as Feuer nodded while storing up all the Dragon Scales on the Spatial Pouch.

Lez then approached Feuer and said ''Do you trust us enough to think we won't say about the Dragon girl?''

Looking at him as if he was dumb, Feuer replied ''No, it's simply because I know you don't want to die so you won't say about it...'' as he said that, Liz and Layla laughed on the back as Lez face flushed in embarrassment, Feuer then continued ''Let's go back to the Kingdom, I hope there's a good Magicrafter to make a Magical Armor & Weapon to me, any recommendation?''

Thinking for a bit, Layla replied ''The best Magicrafter of the Kingdom is the one from my Royal Family, despite being able to forge Tier 6 Armors, Weapons, etc, he decided to serve our Family due to a vow he made after being saved by my Royal Father when he was younger...'' 

Feuer felt slightly surprised by the man honor, a Magicraft is a noble profession and not many can become one, he also started his career as one some months ago but he could only forge Tier 4 Magical Weapons and Armors till now, he thought his talent was low because of that due to his skills not being good enough to make a good armor and weapon, he decided to ask someone else, an irritated voice sounded in his ears 

'Partner, if you're not talented on being a Magicrafter then everyone else is nothing but pure trash, even the geniuses at the [Divine Zenith] world need at least four years to become a Tier 4 Magicrafter, if not due to you taking care of your step-mother in her pregnancy and using most time to cultivate when free, you would make everyone cry in frustration if they got to know that in some months which were actually a few days, you did that, damn!' Goldy said in annoyance as Feuer shrugged his shoulders.

After a few minutes passed, the big Capital of the Geist Kingdom once again.

Announcement

Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

12