54. Dragon Scales [2]
371 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
My ultra special thanks to 'Rodrigue Herves' and 'Joseph Barron' for becoming my patrons!

'It's good that I have saved some Fake Mithril, it'll be a good material coupled with the Dragon Fang as the blade to my weapon... I guess a Rapier or light, long and sharp sword is the best option for me, hn' Feuer thought while nodding as they arrived at the Capital entrance, a guard said ''Halt, show your Identity!''

''Here it is...'' Feuer said as he threw his Adventurer License to the guard, that read it before sweating as he said ''S-S-Sir Flake, you and your friends may enter...'' he also sweated even more after seeing the Princess with him.

Silvy had already hidden her horns, she knew how to perfectly control her human form, she looked like a human, despite her otherworldly beauty that was attracting stares from everyone, however, none of them were brave enough to approach her due to the imposing aura both Feuer and Layla were giving, looking at Feuer, Liz asked the question that was on their minds ''Feuer, what was that transformation you did? You know, your arm and wings...''

As if he had already prepared himself to the question, Feuer released Goldy from his consciousness as a small golden-colored Phoenix appeared, Goldy had adjusted his size as not to attract much attention ''This is Goldy, he's my Elemental Spirit, say hello to them, Goldy...''

Goldy, however, didn't say anything as he only nodded slightly before disappearing ''Don't worry about him, Goldy is just shy, he's a Phoenix and he can help me to improve my strength by fusing with me, nice thing, isn't it?'' Feuer said as his teammates gasped.

''I never thought a golden-colored Phoenix even existed, this is cool, really cool!'' Lez said as both Liz and Layla nodded, the latter then said ''Let's everyone get to know each other better, then, this is my Elemental Spirit, I have two, one is called 'Earthen Spirit' and the other 'Water Spirit', to be precise, they're both sentient spirits, they're what keeps my connection with the Spirits stable, also giving me a high affinity with both Earth and Water elements...'' 

'Oh... two sentient Elemental Spirits? That's kinda good...' Feuer nodded as Liz turn came ''As you know, my element is Lightning and so is my Elemental Spirit, it isn't sentient like Layla one but it's also very powerful, it is named 'Purple Lightning', I can't control it yet but when I master my control, I'll be able to summon a stronger lightning, the Purple Lightning...''

Feuer felt slightly surprised 'This is also an extremely good Spirit, Purple Lightning is one of the highest quality a Lightning can have, from what I have read on my previous life and my vast wuxia and so novels, Purple Lightning is only below black, white and golden-colored Lightning...' he thought while nodding.

Silvy then said ''I don't have an Elemental Spirit since I'm not human but my element is Ice, I don't know the temperature I can make but my innate memories say that the minimum I can make is an Ice so cold that it becomes Flames!'' Lez, Layla, Liz and Feuer felt shocked at what she said 'I thought that only special flames can produce both Cold and Heat, but well, she's a Silver Dragon, it's the least I can expect...' he thought.

''Eh... I'm a cultivator so I don't have an Elemental Spirit but we can generate Fire through friction, depending on the cultivator strength, the Fire heat can be either strong or weak!'' Lez said while feeling embarrassed that he won't have an Elemental Spirit since he took the Body path instead of the Spirit Path.

''No need to feel embarrassed, I feel that you'll achieve great heights in the future, anyway, we need to talk with the Magicrafter, right? I have 80% of the Dragon Scales but I think I'll use only a small part of it, instead, we can make armor to you three with it, or a weapon, you choose...'' Feuer said as indeed, an armor would need only some scales as every scale is almost the size of his entire body, much less the entire Dragon scales...'' 

Feuer said as Lez, Liz and Layla nodded in agreement, Silvy stayed silent, despite being a Dragon, she doesn't care, for her, Feuer is the priority, even if he decimated the entire Dragon race, she would stay by his side, anyway, they would just need to make new dragons. 

''We're here...'' Suddenly, Layla said as they stopped before a wooden house, it looked simple to everyone eyes but they still trust Layla so they knocked on the door as an old man with a long, grey beard appeared in their sights ''What you want from this old man, Princess?'' he said while looking at Layla.

Feuer looked at the old man as he said ''Sir, I heard you're a Tier 6 Magicrafter, we came here to ask you to make armors and weapons for us...''

''Brat, I don't accept requests for anyone that isn't from the Geist Royal Family, give up...'' The old man interrupted Feuer, that narrowed his eyes but decided to ignore it.

''I wonder if a Magicrafter like you would reject to make armor and weapon with the scales of a Tier 6 Dragon and Fake Mithril, are you sure that you will reject it?'' Feuer said as the eyes of the old man widened, he signaled for Feuer to continue.

Without saying anything, Feuer threw some Dragon Scales and Fake Mithril towards the old man, that caught it all, his eyes seemed to shine for a bit as he said ''Yes, yes... Fake Mithril, this old man never thought I would ever see Fake Mithril again, even a Lesser Dragon scales, brat, you're lucky that this old man is generous, I won't take your money, I only request that you give me more Fake Mithril, it'll be my treasure...''

Feuer nodded as he said ''Good, I'll give you more, I want a light, long sharp sword, similar to a Rapier but not that thin, for the blade you can use the Dragon fangs, be sure to fuse the Fake Mithril with it to make it sharper...'' 

The old man nodded back as he said ''This will be the best work of this old man life, brat, just wait, I'll make you the best sword and armor I've ever made... This will take a few days but I promise you won't be disappointed!'' 

Then, he asked what Silvy, Layla, Lez and Liz would want before they said their specifics, then, the old man entered his house as the sounds of metal colliding with metal was heard, then, they left.

Announcement

Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

10