58. Easy Win [2]
302 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feuer decided to go at full speed [Light Acceleration] he thought to himself as he vanished in a flash of light, sound booms were heard as the sound barrier was broken by many times, in what seemed to be an instant, he appeared in front of a Town but passed directly by it, he had already recorded the information about the Ean Kingdom map deep inside his mind, he was in the way to the capital.

It would, however, still take a few minutes to arrive there, what would usually take a few hours for an ordinary Peak Lotus Core or Spiritual Core took only a few minutes to Feuer, his speed being around 171.500 meters per second or 500 times the speed of the sound.

The image of a beautiful capital could be seen in Feuer's eyes, ignoring every building, he went directly to the so-called Royal Palace 'I'll set barriers to prevent anyone from escaping or giving out any news that I was here, I'll annihilate the entire Royal Family but I'll leave the servants alive, an illusion to gather all members of the Royal Family in the Throne Room unconsciously will do good...' Feuer thought while summoning out his [King Destroyer] sword, he decided to do so because he'll use it to annihilate the Royal Family.

A few more minutes passed as the members of the Royal Family had been gathered in the Throne Room, a few males and females also known as Princes and Princess of the Ean Kingdom, Feuer felt slightly happy that there weren't any children in the group, the Queen was also there, he appeared in front of them as he said ''Hello, Ean Royal Family, it's nice to see you here. Before you ask, I'm Feuer and I'm here to... well, it is obvious, don't try to resist, you have no means in doing so, your so-called King did a bad thing and this is the result...''

One of the Princes was immediately angered as he yelled ''Hmph, come and try, Royal Father wouldn't lose to a weakling like you!'' arrogance and confidence could be felt in his voice, the Princes and Princess around him nodded in agreement as they took a stance, however, before they could do anything, the head of the Prince that just yelled fell to the ground as blood spilled everywhere.

''Anyone here also wants to put any resistance? I can make the death of you all extremely painful... I must say that... I can, pretty much, torture someone... I'm not sure if you know the Bringer of Darkness, Raza...? Yeah, this one, he died very painfully....'' Feuer said, not caring if they would know what he did or if they wouldn't, they have no means of escaping.

The Queen's eyes widened as she immediately said ''Great Lord, please spare us! I... I can be your plaything, I can let you do anything to me, just spare us!'' Feuer's eyes narrowed in disgust as the Queen's head was severed.

''Even if you were thousands of times prettier, you would still have no chance with me...'' Feuer said before he decided to stop wasting time, in a slash of his sword, all of the Royal Family members were killed, be it male or female, then, Feuer went to the place where the Treasure Vault is supposed to be, seeing a huge entrance, he punched as it was sent meters away before falling in the ground with a great 'thud'.

The Treasure Vault had many treasures inside if it wasn't obvious enough, jewels, special techniques, money, artifacts and so on, Feuer thought in his mind 'Fenex, I noticed you just woke up, such convenient thing, hm? It took more time than what you said 'few hours', huh? It took a few days..'

[I'm sorry, master, I decided to take a few more days to make a nearly infinite inventory by absorbing Mana and making a small world, tip: You should learn more about the Space Element, as you know, you can have mastery over different elements, however, Fire, Light and Darkness are your main element, however, you also have a near-perfect affinity to the rest of the elements...] Fenex said as Feuer almost had the urge to punch its nonexistent body.

'Mm, can you observe all things inside this Treasure Vault and identify anything that could be useful to me?' Feuer said as a spiritual wave was sent through the Treasure Vault, two screens then appeared in his consciousness.

[Name: Nameless Spiritual Technique]
[Tier: 9]
[Information: A nameless Technique made by an ancient figure thousands of years ago that had already ascended, it's a technique made to anyone that has taken the Spirit Path, be it Human, Beast or any other Race, its attribute being Fire, anyone that train on this technique has the chance to become a Tier 9 Mage also known as Spiritual Rebirth realm, it allows the user to change the Fire temperature at your will, as long as your mastery is good, it can be either Cold Flames or normal Flames with high temperatures, as the Ean Royal Family couldn't identify the Technique correctly, they thought it was trash so it ended up on the Treasure Vault, never to be seen again.]

[Name: Sacred Cloak]
[Tier: 8]
[Information: As it says, it's a Cloak, it can be soul bound by the user as it is a Tier 8 artifact, it wasn't soul bound by anyone as a Tier 8 artifact already has its own spirit, the Sacred Cloak didn't accept anyone in over a thousand years it was made by the Holy Magicrafter and lost in a war where the Hero died against the Demon King, it somehow ended up in the hands of the Ean Kingdom ancestor, however, master doesn't need to worry, no Artifact Spirit would dare to refuse you!] Fenex conveniently added the last part, Feuer laughed inwardly before he stored 80% of the Platinum Coins of the Treasure Vault inside the near-infinite inventory.

Feuer touched the Sacred Cloak as it seemingly 'stared' deep in his soul before its spirit appeared in front of Feuer, it was a figure made of pure Light element, it didn't say anything but it entered Feuer consciousness with the latter permission before integrating with him, then, the Sacred Cloak moved at its own will as it fits perfectly on Feuer, whose majesty was shown completely by the Cloak, he exuded an even higher aura of Holiness anymore, not repressing it anymore.

'I feel.. light?' Feuer thought while making a small joke 'Holiness, Light, haha...' He laughed inwardly but unfortunately his expression remained stoic, sighing, he stored the Nameless Spiritual Technique in the near-infinite inventory, removing the barrier, he fixed the dead Royal Family on the wall, for everyone to know that the tyranny of the Royal Family ended, a new era would be seen for both Ean and Geist Kingdom as they merged together, then, Feuer vanished, all left was a white-colored trace.

9