63. Next Kingdom [1]
301 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Feuer P.O.V]

I was, once again, in my consciousness as I drew the Mana surrounding me towards my body, slowly strengthening both my Spirit and Body, something that I learned through the months is that every mage has a different kind of spirit, not the consciousness itself but the source, it was different.

Anyway, my purpose in coming here is simple: I want to get in touch with the two glowing spheres, after seeing my only disciple Elemental Spirits, I thought that maybe I could get in touch with them, his Elemental Spirit - Light & Darkness Spirit, they have spiritual bodies and while they can't talk, they're a special bunch, being sentient, which is actually rare, I wonder why more than one people I met till now have them, John and Luar, that I discovered to have the Galaxy Fire Spirit as his Elemental Spirit, a special kind of Fire.

However, differently from John, even till the last time we met, his Galaxy Fire Spirit sentient part hadn't awakened and could only receive orders and follow it mindlessly, I didn't know it was sentient till Goldy informed me, though, this Galaxy Fire seems to be one of the rarest out there, he informed me that every element has a special bunch except Light and Darkness.

A good example of a Lightning Elemental Spirit special bunch is Liz 'Purple Lightning', the only difference is that it isn't sentient, uh, I lost myself in thoughts again... I should try to connect with them before it happens again, haha...

I decided to approach the white sphere before the black one because of obvious issues: Life would obviously be safer than Death, while the Life Spirit, as Goldy like to call it, means Creation, Death means Destruction, don't know you but I prefer Creation when it comes to something directed to myself, I'm not a masochist, after all.

Goldy was standing at the Life Spirit side as he looked towards me with narrowed eyes ''Are you sure that you want to contact them? I don't think you're ready yet, even till now, you can only hold our complete transformation for five minutes, it won't change till you master your own, you're an Ouránios Phoenix whose race was sealed, having only a part of your innate memories...''

He said before continuing ''You were born as a human, thus being able to use both races forms while not losing one of them, having the good aspects of both, however, I don't think you're prepared to touch the realm of Life and Death till you are far above the strength of mortals...''

I nodded but I still thought to myself that no pain would bring no gain so I said to him ''No use not trying at least once, right?'' he sighed as I held my hand forward, touching the white sphere.

[Third Person P.O.V]

Instead of his desired effect, that was trying to feel the sphere properly, things went wrong as an overwhelming amount of Mana flowed through Feuer entire body, it had a white, pure glow to it and carried the feeling of holiness, just as Feuer thought he had achieved what he wanted, the Mana flowing through his body became chaotic as they clashed in his body.

Feuer blood went to his throat as he puked a lot of blood, his vision blurry as he was weakened, this was something that happened when your flow of Mana went chaotic, what happened to him, however, was much stronger than normal backslashes as he had tried to touch a realm he wasn't prepared to, he tried his best to stay awake but his consciousness started to fade away, Goldy managed to make him stay awake, by sending his own Mana reserves to Feuer, calming the latter flow.

'Thanks, Goldy...' Feuer said in his mind before thinking to himself 'Well, no pain no gain but in this case, many pains meant no gain...' he laughed inwardly while feeling huge amounts of pain, he had, however, grew accustomed to feeling high deals of pain in order to be tougher and have higher resistance towards it, he didn't even flinch while feeling his insides hurting.

Sighing due to the fact he couldn't achieve his goal, Feuer decided not to meditate this night as he went to sleep, in what seemed to be the blink of his eyes, he opened it again, this time being greeted by the warm sunlight and his younger brother saying ''Bwoder'' continuously.

''Hungry?'' Feuer said to his younger brother even though he's sure the latter doesn't understand much he says, however, he was surprised after seeing Damon nodding his head cutely as his big and round eyes blinked innocently, with his bro-con senses hitting continuously on his head, Feuer picked a milk bottle and brought it up to Damon mouth, that drank it hungrily, in mere ten seconds, all of the milk had been drunk as the young Hero blinked his eyes, as if saying he wanted more.

'It makes sense since he indeed grew up a bit, it's rather convenient the fact that he grows up extremely faster compared to humans...' Feuer thought to himself amusedly before feeding more to his younger brother, that finally felt satisfied, he made sure to use Mana to make Damon absorb all the nutrients properly, not making any go to waste.

After that, he went to the where the fire pit was, after the night, the fire had long disappeared, with nothing else to do, Feuer picked up Damon and started to play with him, putting him on the ground ''Damon, try walking to me...'' he said while using simple words as his younger brother giggled before doing as he said.

However, he couldn't walk properly so he crawled cutely on the grass, on the middle of the way, he simply decided to lay on the grass, Feuer thought 'Does he thinks the grass is fluffy?'

Sighing, he picked Damon and put him on the crib before making it float around as his younger brother giggled even more while pumping his small fist on the air, feeling the wind gushing through his face, that had a surprisingly satisfied yet cute expression, Feuer almost had a nosebleed seeing it ''You, the Golden Phoenix, noblest being that exists, is acting like that, gross...'' Goldy quietly said on his consciousness as he shivered slightly.

With a poker face, Feuer said in his mind 'I don't get what you mean...' before saying in a calm voice that reverberated through everyone ears ''Time to wake up, we have the entire day to walk...'' he said as his entire Adventurer Team slowly left their tents with sleepy expressions.

Announcement

Heyo, if you want, support me on patreon and read up to 20 chapters ahead!

--> Patreon <--

9