65. Ironwood City [1]
319 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
My ultra special thanks to 'Ausner Gentil' for becoming my patron!

On the middle of the way, Lez approached Feuer before putting his hand on the latter shoulder ''I'm sorry for what happened to you, even though we don't know each other for a long time, be sure that all of us will be by your side, no matter what happens...'' he said what was in everyone mind, in the small amount of time they passed with Feuer, they started to trust him and treat him as a true friend.

'Heard that, partner? I can see when someone is saying the truth and I can feel that not only him but also the three girls trust you completely, they treat you like a real friend would, don't waste their friendship...' Goldy said in his mind, there's not anyone in the world that understand Feuer as he does currently, he know his partner needs someone to trust, someone whom he can rely on.

Feuer looked towards Lez and nodded weakly, thinking about what he just said and what Goldy said as his feelings became chaotic, he wasn't sure on how to treat it.

[Silvy P.O.V]

I looked silently towards my husband-to-be, I had dreamt of him since I appeared on the world, one year ago, when I was in the boundless, dark space, with nothing but the void around me, I felt weak, such irony, a Silver Dragon, one of the Primordial Gods, feeling weak, my predecessor was always so strong, losing only to the Primordial Goddess - Golden Phoenix, nobody, including the Four original beings, were superior to them, all of them were inferior.

While my predecessor, the original Silver Dragon, fell in love with the Golden Phoenix, she didn't love him back, however, she promised that in the future, her descendant would have the chance to fall in love with his descendant, me, I don't love him purely because of this stupid promise, I had dreamt of him during an entire year and saw his image, feelings and life every day, I had fallen in love over time and it hurts in the depths of my soul the fact that he's so broken inside.

He, that had lived happily, gained true happiness, lost it in a single day and the location of his friends being unknown, what maintain him from insanity is his knowledge about his friends still being alive and his brother, that has to grow peacefully.

I want to know more of him, the man that I can rely on, the only that can make me, that is, by the way, extremely proud, feel safe.

[Third Person P.O.V]

Everyone could see a faint outline of one of the Eisen Kingdom capitals, it had resplending lights on two clocktowers, standing proud and attracting all attention nearby, as if to say how the city is bright and happy.

It was named 'Ironwood City' due to its economic power being generated by the Iron mines it has and its Wood production, it is a very lively city governed by the Eisen Royal Family and the Holz Clan, the Royal Family their Palace stated between the two capitals.

The two capitals are Ironwood City and Mool City, there are two Great Noble Families - the Holz Clan and the Mool Clan, one that governates the Ironwood City and another that governates the Mool City, both being under the Eisen Royal Family, though.

''As the rumors says, it's a beautiful city, indeed...'' Liz said as they nodded in agreement, however, their curiosity laid on the Mool City, they had heard that there are channels connecting water everywhere, Layla was especially curious about it since she wanted to find if anyone could help her with her Water Element, not knowing that Feuer himself would be able to do so.

As they approached the gate, a guard shouted ''Halt! State your business in the city and show your Identity Cards!''

One of the guards looked over Layla, Liz and Silvy lustfully but quickly hid it after seeing the Adventurer License Feuer took from his pocket 'A S-Rank Adventurer...' he thought in complete fear but felt relief right after it.

Feuer threw a Platinum Coin towards the Guard that looked over the girls lustfully as he said ''Think of this as a sign of appreciation...''

As they entered the City, not many minutes after it, they heard a painful and miserable scream on the City Entrance, Layla looked playfully towards Feuer before saying ''You did it to the Guard, right? You can't hide it from me, it was because he looked lustfully towards me, isn't it? Ara~''

Feuer looked towards her before saying emotionlessly ''He looked not only towards you but also towards Liz and Layla, these type of people are scum, I just did a simple thing, in the Platinum Coin, I placed a curse that destroyed his crotch area, even with medicine, he won't be able to recover his younger brother...''

John, that was on Feuer's shoulder, said in pure innocence ''His younger brother died, Feuer-nii-san? I hope he's ok, it must be sad...''

''...'' Everyone was speechless but they decided not to say anything, Lez looked towards Feuer before saying ''You don't do these things frequently, do you?''

He nodded ''I was known as the Nut Destroyer Prince back then, on my Kingdom academy, there were many bullies....'' Feuer said indifferently as Lez shuddered before swearing to the Universal Laws that he won't ever fight against his Team Leader.

'If you keep saying things like that, they will be afraid of you, partner...' Goldy mocked Feuer in his mind as the latter shrugged his shoulders before saying ''Let's go to the best Inn on this city, if we will stay there for a few days, we need to be in the best place, money is overflowing to me, anyway...''

''Feuer-nii-san, how much money do you have?'' John asked with sparkles around him, curious if his master would buy many toys for him.

Seeing John thoughts instantly, Feuer said ''I have many, enough to buy many, many toys, but now, we'll go to the Inn, I heard there's an Inn named 'Golden Iron Inn', not really creative but I also suck at names so I'm not one to judge, let's go...''

It didn't take them long before arriving at the Inn, they only needed to show their Adventurer License before buying their own rooms, Feuer bought two rooms, one of the boys and another for the girls, Silvy was reluctant but still complied after sighing two times in sequence.

Announcement

Heyo, if you want, support me on patreon and read up to 20 chapters ahead!

--> Patreon <--

8