64. Next Kingdom [2]
238 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With everyone awake and around him, Feuer said ''We'll go to the next Kingdom since well, this is our objective, adventurers go around the world, doing what their job name means: Adventuring, so, anyway want to rest or something?''

They only nodded in agreement before Lez started to talk ''Mm, I want to rest a bit, we just woke up, also, we can also start to talk for a bit, you know, though we're an Adventurer Team, we barely know each other except for me, Liz and Layla...''

Feuer thought that what he says makes sense so he used the little amount of knowledge in Wood Magic he has after training for a bit and created a bench made of wood for them to sit around the now extinguished fire pit, Liz was the one to start their conversation as she asked curiously ''So, Silvy, we know that you're a Dragon and that you've innate memories, we don't know your precise race, though, can you explain more about it?''

Silvy nodded ''My race is 'Ouránios Dragon' which means Heavenly Dragon, however, I'm a special species, the Silver Dragon, my element is 'Ice', a special kind of it - I can create something similar to Cold Flames, it is different it since they're purely flames with precise control to decrease the temperature, mine is literally Ice with such low degrees that they take up the form of Flames, basically, it has the illusion of Flames but it is Ice, confusing, hn...'' s

She said as everyone face had now a shocked expression, well, except Feuer, he was only a bit surprised, then, Lez was the one to ask now ''Can you explain about the Heavenly Dragons? I never heard about it...''

''Well, it is exactly what it means, Heavenly Dragons, however, they can also be called Universal Dragons, they're the Royalty of the Dragon Race, not the kind that is on this realm, they're nothing but True Dragons, they can become Divine Dragons with training but never Heavenly Dragons, as for me, a Silver Dragon, I'm Royalty even among Dragon Royalty, a superior kind of them...'' Silvy said, proud clearly showing in her eyes, for the first time, Layla felt inferior to the girl in front of her.

However, she was curious about something, asking the question that was in everyone mind, including Silvy ''Feuer, when I found you on the tree, you were injured and probably fleeing from something, we also never got to know your origins, can you tell us about it and about yourself? I guess after these days we did requests you can at least trust us about that, right?''

Feuer nodded, he indeed trusts them, not completely, however, his Kingdom is already destroyed so there's no harm in saying about it, even if they start to guess if he was the one responsible for the dark sky phenomenon, he doesn't really care since sooner or later they'll discover about it.

As he started to talk, everyone listened with complete attention ''I'll tell you the story about a boy, he was born and could pick up things easily, he was considered the Clan genius, eager to learn about new things all the time, however, when the Mana Awakening time of the boy came, it was discovered he was unable to feel or use Mana, a waste...'' he said as everyone eyes widened slightly but they felt the story was interesting.

''However, he was the Clan Leader son so nobody dared to do anything to him, the boy was determined to get the stronger he could, the maximum an ordinary body without Mana could get, so during many time, he was stronger than the normal kids, with Martial Arts training, he slowly accumulated experience and used it to his advantage, sooner or later the kids would surpass him...'' Feuer continued as they listened attentively.

''He used the knowledge to his advantage and started to teach the kids for them to get stronger...'' Feuer said but was interrupted by Lez, that said with a raised eyebrow ''Wouldn't this make them stronger than him sooner than he expected? Why was he doing this? Is he dumb?''

Liz, Layla and Silvy laughed at him while Feuer laughed inwardly before continuing ''The boy knew they would get stronger so he taught them, when they got stronger than him, some years had passed but they respected him for teaching him so no one bullied him, they respected his knowledge, a few more years passed as one day, the boy had a lucky encounter, gaining the ability to feel and sense Mana, he learned that his ability to do so was sealed!''

He said as they gasped in shock, developing some theories if it was a plot of a Clan Elder or something, unfortunately, this is somewhat common in clans, an Elder trying to overthrow the Clan Leader

''He got stronger and stronger, his mother had died many years ago and his father fell in love with a woman, she wasn't an ordinary woman, she loved him just like his mother did, like a true mother would, over time, the boy started to think of her as one and was discovered she was pregnant the day she married to his father...'' He said before taking a breath and continuing

''Nine months passed as the boy was born, the Demon King was attacking and when he was born, rays of light shot towards the sky, signaling the birth of the Hero, the Demon King noticed it and sent one of his commanders, the mother had died giving birth and the commander tortured the boy father and closed ones till death, when the boy arrived, he couldn't take it, he lost control and destroyed the whole Kingdom accidentally...''

Everyone face sunk after hearing this, Liz and Silvy had gathered tears in their eyes as Layla thought of something but let Feuer continue ''The boy, however, avenged his father and close ones by torturing the Demon Commander ten times worse than he did to his parents before killing him, he woke up and saw the destruction he caused after losing control, he felt guilty, more guilty than anything, however, he had to be strong for his brother that had just been born and for his friends, whose he managed to save by sending them away...'' he said.

Liz, Lez and Silvy smiled, knowing the story ended ''well'' for the boy, however, Layla question made their smiles disappeared ''Feuer, the boy... you're the boy, aren't you?'' she asked as they realized the truth, they had been listening so attentively that they hadn't noticed it, Feuer looked towards Layla before replying in a simple manner ''Yes, it's me...''

''Anyway, we need to go towards the next Kingdom, where we'll have our ranks advanced to the next level officially...'' Feuer said before using his Mana to make the crib with his brother inside to float in a gentle manner as they went away in silence.

Announcement

Heyo, if you want, support me on patreon and read up to 20 chapters ahead!

--> Patreon <--

6