12. Body & Spirit Path [1]
1.2k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feuer hummed happily while going towards his father study room, he didn't start to cultivate or use magic yet because he doesn't have any technique that can help him to do so, however, now that his way to cultivate and use magic isn't sealed anymore, he just needs to get techniques.

In no time, he arrived at his father study room and without knocking on the door, Feuer entered it and saw his father concentrated on some paperwork, then, Heinz looked towards his son, blinked a few times and said with an astonished tone and expression ''How did your hair turn dark gold? Did you paint it or something? Also... your eyes, it changed from blue to silver!''

Feuer facepalmed and then, said ''Father, I have something extremely important but good to talk with you... today, in the forest, I fell on a cliff and there, I found the inheritance of an old senior, there, I discovered that I can cultivate or use magic, the thing is that my ability to do so was sealed!''

Heinz's expression changed abruptly as his voice trembled slightly ''My son... did the old senior told you why your ability to cultivate was sealed? Also, how did he unsealed it?''

Frowning, Feuer looked suspiciously towards his father ''He unsealed it accidentally when he gave infused his bloodline on my body, it awakened something inside my soul and then, the old senior residual spirit said that he doesn't know what this thing is but he said it is beneficial to me!''

''I see... I'll tell you something, what the old senior residual spirit said it's true, I don't know what that thing is but I know it is related to your mother, though we fell in love at first sight, I never got to know her true identity, however, I can tell you that your mother wasn't human like us, my son...!'' Heinz paused before continuing

''Your mother was a phoenix, from your face, you are probably thinking that she doesn't have their characteristics, right? She was special, she gave up her bloodline and powers just to stay with me, however, that made her sick, literally, with time, she couldn't take anymore and... died when you were four years old'' He said while sighing sadly, Feuer was astonished, he had guessed that his mother was a phoenix due to her hair, eyes and even skin but gave up because it was similar but not equal.

Nodding, Feuer said ''I see... I had suspected mother identity back then but I gave up after some time, to think my guess was true, huh... Anyway, father, I came here because I want a Mana Extracting technique, so... do you have any for me? It can be either for cultivation or magic, I haven't decided one of them yet...'' he looked expectantly towards his father, that gave up under his stare and said

''Sigh... you brat, I can never win when you look at me with those expectant eyes'' And then, Heinz took two scrolls from his bookshelf and gave it to Feuer ''This is the best Mana Extracting technique of the clan, it has two parts, one for those that want to go on the cultivation path and another for those that want to go on the magic path, you can take it, I have more copies with me''

Feuer hugged my father and thanked him before hurriedly going to my room, quickly, Feuer opened the scroll that is named [Flake Clan Mana Extracting Technique] and started to read

[Cultivation Path: There are invisible particles of energy that originates from the Heaven and Earth, this is what we call 'Mana', the Flake Clan is mainly based on Flame element; the cultivators from the Flake Clan doesn't have elements but their attack is wild like flames, trying to destroy everything in its way, as such, the Mana extracted with this technique is chaotic, wild, however, despite being dangerous, it also gives the cultivator a higher level of strength] This was the content inside the book and under it, there were instructions saying how the person must extract the Mana and guide it through the body.

No human is born with Mana, differently from different races like Beastkin, Demonkin, Elves, etc, their body is innately weaker, however, theoretically, their potential is extremely huge, which is why the offspring of someone from different race with humans will have stronger potential and strength than someone from that race, of course, it depends on that offspring bloodline.

Also, when a half-human and half whatever other race is born, that person is discriminated or even killed at the same the person is born, however, some races don't discriminate against half breeds, principally the Elves, though rare, some half-human-half-elf are born from time to time and the race accepts that person.

Shaking his head, Feuer started to extract mana the way the technique said, it was surprisingly smooth and it looked like as soon as the chaotic Mana was absorbed permanently in his dantian, it calmed down but still maintained its strong properties, instantly, his cultivation entered Low Martial Awakening, usually, a Phoenix, Dragon or different Noble races would be born with their realm directly on Martial Body or Spiritual Manifestation because their control over Mana and Element is innately high, which is the only objective of the Martial and Spiritual Awakening realm.

However, Feuer, due to him being unable to cultivate or use magic for a long amount of time, his innate memories of the Phoenix race were blocked, however, he knows that different from normal humans that have to slowly get their own understanding about how Mana and Elements works, he already has his own because of the many years he researched about it, thus, as long as he trains, Feuer will advance to Martial Body and Spiritual Manifestation realm quickly.

Then, Feuer turned to the next page as it said [Spiritual Path: Similar to the cultivation path, this path also uses Mana, however, you need to connect it with your spirit, your soul and get control over elements, you just need to find the elements within your soul and guide it around you]

Feuer smiled slightly, he was already familiar with entering his soul and quickly arrived there, this time, however, there were three glows, one of them being black and giving an aura of Destruction, Death, and Darkness, one being white and giving an aura of Creation, Life, and Light.

The last of them being golden and having a red glow inside it, that red glow gave a fiery and chaotic aura, however, the golden one gave these two with the addition of an overbearing, noble aura, Feuer felt that he couldn't pull the golden glow at all, sighing, he pulled the black, white and red glow outside, all of this happened in less than a second.

[If you want to read advanced chapters, support my work and help this humble author to continue with it, check my Patreon:

Patreon

22