13. Body & Spirit Path [2]
1.1k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
My ultra special thanks to 'teror sohn' for being my first patron, thanks for that, peace out, girls (or boys) scout!

A fiery, red-colored flame started to spin around Feuer body before a black trace followed it, then, a white glow also followed it, soon, three colors started to spin around Feuer, it was Fire, Darkness and Light elements respectively, they were very small at first but as more time passed, they became bigger, Feuer own understanding of the elements and mana is very good.

If he advances his elemental control, not only his mage realm advance but also his cultivation realm because to control the element, you also need the same level of control over mana, the difference is that you need an understanding about your element, something that Feuer has the most, he thought to himself 'According to what the Golden Phoenix of Samsara bloodline is supposed to be, my talent is extremely high, I just need to train the control and it's done... it'll probably take less than a month to advance to Peak Martial & Spiritual Awakening...'

Nodding, he started to absorb the Mana around him because the cultivator and mage also need to increase the amount of Mana stored inside their dantian to advance, of course, that's the easiest part, just as his lost Mana recovered, someone opened the door without caring to knock on ''My buddy, I'm back! Father sent me to train in the wild, it was very boring, sigh...''

Feuer facepalmed ''Don't you know how to knock on the damn door? This is why that exists, to block someone from entering without my permission, dumbass!''

The person that just entered is Luar, he's a bit shorter than Feuer, has black-colored hair and eyes, most girls think he's very good looking, a bit confused, he said ''Uh... my buddy, what the f*ck happened with your hair? Did your puberty hit you hard and you decided to revolt by painting it?''

Feeling speechless, Feuer simply stared at Luar for a few seconds before saying ''No, I didn't, it's because something happened, you won't believe me but I discovered recently that my ability to cultivate or use magic was sealed, haha, I can cultivate or use magic now, Luar!''

Luar smiled widely before trying to give a bear hug on Feuer, that quickly stepped back and thought 'Go to do your moonwalk far from me, Michael Jackson' while shuddering, then, he said ''I didn't know you swung that way, buddy...!''

The expression of Luar was confused for a bit before he suddenly understood, with a face full of disgust, he said ''Ew, even if I swung that way, it wouldn't be with you, my taste wouldn't be that bad!''

Feuer and Luar stared at each other for a few seconds before both of them laughed, Luar then extended his hand ''Congratulations, buddy, so, which path will you take? Cultivation or Magic? I can help you if you become a magician like me!'' while putting his nose up.

''Did you forgot who helped you to understand more about your element, brat? I'll become a magician too!'' Feuer joked while smiling smugly, feeling offended, Luar started to run as he took out a mace from his bag, instantly, Feuer started to run away.

''Come back here, bastard!'' Luar yelled but couldn't catch Feuer at all, the latter laughed loudly before speeding up, Luar felt frustrated ''How is he so fast? Damn, man!'' he said before going to his room, he was, nonetheless, still happy that his buddy can finally become a magician like him.

Feuer, however, had already run towards the forest and is currently going in the direction of a cave he always goes when he just wants to be alone, cultivating and using magic requires concentration, which is why he went to that cave, he had already said to his father that he'll pass the month inside that cave, initially, Heinz blocked him from going but gave up under the expectant gaze of his son.

Smiling slightly, Feuer instantly summoned his elements as a fiery, red-colored flame flew around him, followed by a dark mist and a white light respectively, he'll train by shaping the elements, which requires two important things: High control over Mana and understanding about the element itself.

He started by doing a simple thing, a small ball made of fire, it was kinda smooth for him to do it so he started to make a bigger one, however, after it became the size of half ahead, it dispersed in the air, his control was unstable, which resulted in the Fireball dispersing.

However, his control over his Mana and Element improved slightly 'It isn't hard, why the hell Luar took so much time on Spiritual Awakening realm?' He wondered inside his mind, Feuer forgot the fact that different from him, whose knowledge about elements and those things is extremely higher compared to an ancient era like the one he's living, which make understanding about cultivation and magic harder, not to mention all novels he read back then, it also helped.

'It will take even less than what I expected... probably three weeks according to this speed, I heard that the Aurora Academy will be accepting new students in a month and a half, maybe I can advance to Martial Body and Spiritual Manifestation before it happens...'

Feuer then remembered about something, the Teacher back then, which was seven years ago, said that those that awaken the ability to use Mana have a system called [Gaia System], if I'm not wrong, it shows the person name, age, cultivation or mage realm, something like that...'

Smiling slightly, Feuer said in his mind 'System!' As a blue screen appeared inside his consciousness.

[Gaia System available, what do you need, master?] A genderless voice said inside Feuer's head 'I didn't know it had its own consciousness...' he thought to himself before saying in his mind

"Uh, why do you have a voice?'' The Gaia System voice then said with its genderless, mechanical voice

[I'm not sure, from the analysis made, it was a mutation inside your soul that caused it, my functions remain the same, though, you just need to say 'Status', master...!] Feuer nodded, while having a leveling system like the novels he had read back then, having a normal system that simply shows him his status is better in his opinion.

Those leveling systems would remove the exciting part of becoming strong by himself, nodding to himself, Feuer said in his mind ''Status!''

21