14. Aurora Academy [1]
1.1k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Name: Feuer Flake]
[Race: Half-Human-Half-Phoenix]
[Age: 14 Years Old]
[Bloodline: Golden Phoenix (Mutated, 100% Purity)]
[Cultivation Realm: Low Martial Awakening]
[Mage Realm: Low Spiritual Awakening]
[Elements: Fire, Darkness, Light]

'So the [Gaia System] couldn't identify my bloodline mutation, death and life elements? It's obviously impossible that it doesn't know the Phoenix of Samsara bloodline because it can even identify the Golden Phoenix bloodline, maybe it just doesn't know that it devoured the loli bloodline?' Feuer thought to himself, if he doesn't 'say' his thoughts, the [Gaia System] can't hear it.

Then, he said in his consciousness ''Uh, Gaia System, can you modify my race to Human and hide my bloodline to be of a normal Phoenix? Even a normal one would bring attention but Golden Phoenix is unheard in the [Mortal Zenith] world, I think only those at [Saint Zenith] or [Divine Zenith] knows about it, anyway, can you modify, also, hide the fact that I can cultivate, I'll show up just like a mage with a stronger body!''

[As you wish, master. Modifying is completely possible] The Gaia System said with its genderless, mechanical voice as Feuer sighed in relief, there's something called [Status Stone] and it is exactly as it says, it can show the person status, it would bring him problems if someone saw his true race and bloodline, not to mention the fact that he can cultivate and use magic at the same time.

Shaking his head, Feuer thought to himself 'It's good that my system mutated, I wonder if I can implement new functions like information gathering, this would be very useful... anyway, I need to concentrate in improving my power, even if I can't advance to Spiritual Manifestation and Martial Body realm, I'm still more than qualified of entering the Aurora Academy, hn, now, I need to concentrate and start to train!'

Meanwhile, on Heinz study room, a man with brown-colored, blue-colored eyes and handsome features stood by as he said to Heinz while smiling widely ''My old friend, I was so occupied that I couldn't come here sooner, I received your letter saying that your son inability to cultivate or use magic was solved, I'm here to congratulate you, so, where's Feuer? It has been some time since I saw him!''

Heinz sighed ''As soon as that brat could, he used the expectant face of his and I can't reject him when he does that, it's impossible, he went to train on the forest because he wants to enter the Aurora Academy, it reminds me of our old days when we entered the Academy, sigh, it's a pity that we couldn't realize our dream of becoming adventurers...'' he said as a bitter smile appeared on his face.

''Indeed... My Royal Father forced me to become the King after he passed away due to sudden sickness, and you, due to your father not letting you become an adventurer, was forced to become the Clan Leader, I'll be sure to let my sons choose whether they want to live on the Kingdom forever or become adventurers...'' The brown-haired man, now identified as the 'Auroria Kingdom' King, said as he also sighed, both of them had regrets.

''So, Ale, the First Prince, will also enter the Aurora Academy?'' Heinz asked curiously to his friend, though Ale is now the King, he still treat him like he did back then when they were on the Academy.

Ale looked on his old friend son and nodded ''Yeah, that brat is very excited to enter the Academy, he said that he wants to become an Adventurer, you know Alex, right? Always wanting to know about the world and these things, my second son also supports Alex dream and said that he'll succeed my throne, I'm happy that my family isn't like different Kingdoms where there's all kind of conflicts over brothers...''

Heinz nodded, he understand how bad the conflict between Royalty can be, he heard about one that happened on a nearby Kingdom, it ruined it completely ''My son will also enter, I hope they can become good friends, he's always mumbling on how good it would be if he could cultivate or use magic to become an adventurer, now that he can do it, he'll surely become one, that brat Luar too, they became best friends over the years, I originally would give the Clan Leader position to Luar but unfortunately, it seems like he's also going to become adventurer...''

Laughing, Ale said before vanishing from the spot ''Too bad, old friend, it seems you'll need to find another person of your clan, well, I need to go, be sure to find someone to you, I bet your son wouldn't mind if you find someone fit to yourself, that brat is open-minded!''

Heinz was now in deep thoughts as he nodded, with Feuer becoming an adventurer in not so much time, he'll need someone to stay with him, sometimes, he feels alone, besides, he's sure that his son would understand.

A month was quickly passing by as inside a cave, a certain someone opened his eyes, a young teen with dark golden-colored hair and beautiful silver-colored eyes, he has very handsome features and despite not being a man yet, many would fall over his looks.

Without even doing anything, three elements appeared around him and floated around 'When I advanced to High Spiritual & Martial Awakening, I could create a Fireball, Dark Ball or Light Ball and shape these three elements in many forms, however, at a certain size, my control would be unstable but I was barely able to control, though I wasn't able to breakthrough Spiritual Manifestation and Martial Body, I'm at the peak of Spiritual & Martial Awakening...' Feuer thought to himself before saying ''Status!''

[Name: Feuer Flake]
[Age: 14 Years Old]
[Race: Human]
[Bloodline: Fire Phoenix (100% Purity)]
[Mage Realm: Peak Spiritual Awakening]
[Elements: Fire, Darkness, Light]
[Mana & Element Control: High]

'Nice, it's hiding even from me, the evolved Gaia System is such good thing, anyway, Aurora Academy recruitment will happen in a few days, I must go...' Feuer thought to himself before vanishing from the spot, his speed was on another level compared to before, his normal speed now is 50 meters per second and with full speed, it is 100 meters per second, a feat that someone from Spiritual or Martial Awakening can't accomplish at all!

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters ahead of the free release or support my work?
Just click here --> Patreon
20