16. Aurora Academy [3]
951 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feuer, however, was behind the door and almost laughed loudly hearing his father, what he just said it's true, what he wants the most is his father's happiness, this is how life is, or you go on or you'll stay at the same place forever.

'I knew he was a softie but not to that level, hahaha' Feuer thought while laughing after already being far away from Heinz study room, he wanted to challenge Luar to see how his current strength is, through his estimates, he is guessing it is about the same as his best friend or a bit higher.

Quickly, Feuer arrived in front Luar's room without anyone interrupting him and knocked on the door 'Different from him, I'm a civilized person, hn!' he thought while nodding to himself, his best friend opened the room without caring about who was and said after seeing Feuer

''Oh, it's you! So, what do you want this humble friend of yours to do after a month ignoring me? Hm?'' Luar said as he questioned threateningly.

''Are you an idiot?'' Feuer said without hesitating before continuing ''I didn't ignore you, I remember leaving a letter saying that I would stay the past month on the Forest to train!''

Luar facepalmed and then, he said ''Ah, it was that letter, I thought it was some paper I had left on the table after failing to draw a beautiful flame, I felt irritated and burned it to ashes, sorry, haha!''

''There's no 'haha' with me, so, I'm very powerful now, wanna fight to see who is stronger now? We can finally spar without caring to hold back...!'' Feuer said while smiling widely, that smile looked extremely dangerous to Luar that remembered all the times he defeated Feuer when the latter couldn't cultivate, it was him getting revenge of when he was defeated by his best friend.

Just then, Luar thought of something and smiled before saying ''Don't you know that one of the Aurora Academy tests will be through a small tournament? It'll be the last test, you were on that Forest isolated for a month so you probably don't know but they announced which tests it'll be!''

This got Feuer's interest as he started to pay attention ''The first test will be simple, we'll be called to a room and there they'll use the [Status Stone] to see our status and see our cultivation or mage realm, to pass to the next stage the person needs to be at least on High Spiritual or Martial Awakening, then, there'll be an Illusion Test, the first 20 to pass are recruited to the Academy, then, the last one is not really a test but those 20 that will pass the Illusion Test can enter a small tournament to decide the Top 10, they can choose if they want or not!''

Feuer smiled slightly ''Oh... that is interesting, I wonder if there'll be more than one commoner that'll be able to become a student of the Aurora Academy this time, from what I researched, last year, only one managed to do it...''

''Sigh... True, I always hear my father saying that he's making some project to help to increase the commoner's knowledge about cultivation and magic with Uncle Heinz, however, he said that this isn't something that only our Clan can change, we're not the only Noble Clan of the Kingdom, there's also the Nero, Lyn and Vind Clan, Uncle Heinz and father didn't manage to obtain their support, they don't want to share their knowledge at all'' Luar said while sighing.

'That's true... The Auroria Kingdom is on the borders of the Enith continent, kinda isolated, the knowledge about magic and cultivations that the commoners hold isn't much at all...' Feuer thought and also sighed, generally, only when a commoner become an adventurer and go to another Kingdom that isn't that isolated that they're able to obtain a higher amount of knowledge, also, the commoners that enter the Aurora Academy usually get stronger quickly.

This happens because their knowledge was previously limited, after they enter the Academy, brand new knowledge is available which will help them tremendously, increasing their knowledge about Mana or their Elements thus advancing their realm.

Feuer nodded to himself and decided to spar with Luar on that tournament, he's sure that his best friend will be one of the first 20 to pass on the Illusion Test, which also mean he's going to be recruited by the Aurora Academy 'I'm also curious about that Academy, it's the only one in the Kingdom and it's not the Royal Family who manages it.

He went to talk with his father, it's not like he has anything to do and advancing to Spiritual Manifestation and Martial Body realm is a no can do in the few days he has left 'Actually, I can train a few things like a magic named Dark Sphere, well, based on it' Feuer thought to himself.

The Dark Sphere he's talking about is different because, in essence, it is the same but the insides aren't, basically, he's going to make a normal Dark Sphere but make its insides chaotic and as it touches something or explode, the chaotic inside will attack everything around it with small needles made of Darkness element, though Feuer can't use it on the small tournament because it's dangerous, having a new, good card added to his ''deck'' is always good.

Midst on the way to Heinz study room, Feuer decided not to and simply went to his room, looking to the sky, he noticed it's already night and so, decided to sleep, believe it or not, both his body and spirit needs to rest after a month training without resting at all, like that, a few days passed as the Aurora Academy recruitment is finally starting.

Feuer took a bath with the Fire & Ice Spiritual Herbs to make it relaxing and then, changed his clothes before going to the center of the Kingdom, where the recruitment will take place, his father also said that he would meet him when Feuer arrives, smiling slightly, he sped up.

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Click here --> Patreon
20