19. Aurora Academy [6]
851 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Author Note: Wanna talk with me, clear your doubts about something? Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/BXjxEbx or simply use the code BXjxEbx to join!

Feuer said in a calm tone ''Fire Spear'' as he commanded his Fire element to form a beautiful fiery, red-colored spear that pointed towards Luar, the Instructors mouth opened wide once again as one of them said ''A peak Tier 1 magic? That's incredible, he shaped his element in a spear, this is incredibly near the level of Spiritual Manifestation, he's probably near the last step to advance!''

However, what came next shocked them even more as they simply stared in silence as Luar said ''Elemental Spirit within my body, condense - Multiple Fire Spears!'' as five spears made of Fire condensed, this wasn't what shocked them, what shocked them was the chant.

Spiritual Manifestation realm, to enter that realm, one needs to awaken an Elemental Spirit, this is similar to what Feuer read back then on some novels 'Similar to a Martial Spirit...' he thought to himself, this is one of the reasons many are unable to advance towards Spiritual Manifestation realm, not everyone can awaken an Elemental Spirit.

'His Elemental Spirit is something that can condense in anything with its own conscience, just needing to receive the orders, I see...' Feuer quickly analyzed before commanding the Darkness Element as he snapped his fingers

''Dark Wall'' He said as a wall made of Darkness appeared, blocking two of the Fire Spears while the remaining three rushed towards him, he raised his hand slightly and created a Light Sword to block one of them while his own Fire Spear blocked another one, as for the remaining one that was coming towards Feuer, he thought 'Acceleration' as his speed suddenly increased and he easily dodged it, that hit the Magic Barrier cast to avoiding damaging the spectators, that were watching with excitement showing in their eyes.

Luar also cast Acceleration on himself and ran towards Feuer as he said ''Elemental Spirit, protect me and aid my attack - Fire Gloves!''

'Interesting' Feuer thought as he raised his hand and condensed a small sphere on the center of his palm before aiming it at Luar, that noticed the danger and quickly said ''Fireball!'' as a Fireball the size of two heads was condensed.

Feuer smirked before saying ''Light Beam!'' as it shot forward on the direction of the Fireball, that was pierced and then, dispersed, however, it managed to block some of the Light Beam power, that Luar then easily blocked by punching it with his fists covered by a fiery Glove.

''Is that all you have, buddy?'' Luar said and also smirked, he mocked Feuer as an attempt to break the latter spirit and have an easy win, alas, that doesn't work on him.

Both of them just stared at each other, Feuer had already seen many opening but decided to wait, he was observing which ones were true and which ones were deliberately made, then, he smirked as he thought 'Let's end this... Light Acceleration!'

Suddenly, Feuer disappeared from his position and appeared behind Luar as he condensed a short, fiery sword and put it near Luar neck ''This time, it's my win!'' he said.

Luar trembled after seeing the short sword made of Fire near his neck as he thought 'I could see him but my body couldn't react, despite seeing him, I couldn't even move in time!' before he smiled bitterly ''To think that after only a month you managed to get stronger than what I became after 7 years, your talent is truly terrifying, buddy, well, I admit defeat!''

He said as Feuer victory was announced ''The new students strongest rookie is Feuer Flake!'' one of the Instructors said as the crowd roared and a certain someone thought while tearing up

'Ooooh! To think that my son became the newly recruited student's strongest rookie, I'm so proud, at that time, I lost to Ale and ended up as the 2nd place, now that I think about it, where's his son, Alex?' he thought before remembering what Ale said to him

''Alex said that joining the normal recruitment would be a bother and the current Dean owes me a favor so he let Alex join through a recommendation letter'' Ale, the current King, said as he smiled slightly before adding ''I also heard that the Lyn Young Leader also joined through a recommendation letter, the Dean said that he's quite smart and talented so he made an exception this year...''

Back to the actual time, Heinz thought as pity showed on his face 'I also heard that the brat from the Vind Clan, what's his name again... I forgot, anyway, I heard that he tried to make trouble with my son and ended up losing his fertility, we may be enemies currently but poor boy... may his future descendants rest in peace, oh, he can't have one, hahaha'

Heinz laughed at his own joke before shaking his head, meanwhile, the old Instructor gathered the 20 youngsters that passed through the normal recruitment and said ''The Academy will return to its normal operation in a week, where the lessons will start again, the uniform will be delivered in your home within that week, as for the material... all you'll need is an ink and paper to note the content of the lessons!''

Feuer nodded along with Luar and the remaining 18 youngsters as they left at the same time, their parents were in front of the Academy entrance waiting for them, Feuer looked around but didn't see his father 'He didn't come?' he thought before going away.

However, a figure suddenly appeared in front of him and hugged him ''Congratulations for being passing and being the strongest rookie, I'm proud of you, my son!'' the figure, now identified as Heinz Flake, said with a smile.

''I'm amazing, aren't I? You can admit it, father, hehe!'' Feuer said while boasting shamelessly which got him a smack on the head as a small bump appeared on it ''That wasn't necessary, it hurt!''

''This is what you get for being cocky and for boasting, you brat! You're too far on the Dao of Shamelessness and Boasting compared to me!'' Heinz said as he also joked, both of them stared at each other before they laughed, this was a happy day for the duo of father and son.

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Click here --> Patreon
16