25. Dungeon [2]
687 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feuer woke up as the sun rose proudly on the sky once again, washing away the night cold and chilly aura, bringing its warm rays into the life of everyone.

Rubbing his eyes, Feuer woke himself up because he's still feeling rather sleepy, he yawned as he prepared a good, relaxing bath for himself, nodding while feeling satisfied, after his bath, Feuer changed his clothes to the Aurora Academy uniform as usual.

"Today we'll go to a dungeon according to the Instructors, father!'' Feuer smiled slightly as he said that before bidding farewell to his father and going away.

'I'll wait for him to come back before telling him 'that', hn' Heinz thought to himself as he nodded.

''I wonder what kind of Dungeon we'll go today...'' Feuer thought out loud while humming a song of his previous life, the music of this world aren't that good, after all.

"Oh, Feuer, it's you!'' Feuer heard someone saying and looked around before seeing the pair of twins, Alex and Diana.

"Yo, excited about today?'' Feuer said as the twins nodded, this is the first time they'll do something like that, in fact, it would be true to affirm that everyone from the class is excited about it, Feuer included.

''I heard that the Instructor said the Dungeons we'll go today is a Tier 1 one, also that it is near the level of Tier 2!'' Diana said as she smiled slightly, for both her and her brother, a Tier 1 dungeon doesn't pose any threat at all.

"I see...'' Feuer nodded as he thought 'Being royalty certainly has its benefits, huh...'

Alex just stood silent all the way but nodded constantly about the things Feuer and Diana talked about, they arrived quickly on the class, Alex finally decided to say something "Feuer... do you know that you became famous through the academy? You know, you even got the title 'Jewel Destroyer Prince', pfft...'' he tried to hold his laughter on the end but ended up laughing loudly.

Feuer expression changed slightly before returning to his usual stoic expression 'What kind of title is that? Well, it's still better than Nut Destroyer Prince, right?' He thought before saying "I see... but, doesn't this count as an offense to the Kingdom? You know, someone giving me a title with Prince on it...''

''Hahaha...'' Diana laughed and took a few breaths to calm down before she said ''Well, you don't need to worry about that because the one that gave you that title was our Royal Father...''

'Et tu, Uncle Ale?' Feuer thought but then, he shook his head ''Well, coming from Uncle Ale, this is the least I could expect, right... anyway, the Instructor is late...'' he said while frowning slightly, even Luar, who is usually late, came early today and is currently talking with a girl 'Good luck, Girl Scout!' Feuer thought while giving thumbs up.

Luar, who saw that, smiled cheekily and gave thumbs up back to Feuer while looking at Diana 'I'm not a pedophile...' he thought while remembering that his soul is more than thirty years old.

Suddenly, someone appeared in front of the class and said "Silence, everyone, go to your seats because I will explain how today's activities will happen!'' Obviously, it's the Instructor, that said with his usual serious expression, instantly, everyone quieted down.

''Listen, right now, all of you are simply unpolished gems ready to be polished, however, this will be a though process where you will need to kill, maybe for the first time, who knows, we'll go to a peak Tier 1 Dungeon, here, you'll need to put your battle techniques, experience and instincts to the maximum and get stronger, now, follow me!'' The Instructor said as many of the student's moods were improved, then, they followed him up to something that looked like a portal.

"This is a Portal Transmission Formation, as long as there's another one on another place connected to this one through a link, we can enter that and appear on another location and vice versa.'' Then, everyone followed him and entered the Portal Transmission as they appeared in front of an old, dusty cave entrance.

"Here it is, the entrance of our Dungeon, don't be fooled by that cave entrance, it can actually transport you to another dimension that is connected to ours, this is that Dungeon dimension, while we don't know how that happens, we know that monsters will spawn everything that Dungeon is cleared and that while the level of it will always be the same, the monsters inside always change and so does the environment...'' The Instructor explained more about the dungeon as the twins had sparkles around them while hearing that.

''Oh, this is my first time entering a Dungeon, it seems to be exciting, don't you think?'' One of the male students said as he tapped Feuer shoulder, that narrowed his eyes, the male student then said ''Oh, how rude of me, I'm David Lyn, the Lyn Clan Young Leader, nice to meet you, Feuer Flake''

'These eyes... I saw many like that before, the eye of someone that see others as pure objects and only see others as ways of getting benefits' Feuer thought but still said ''Nice to meet you, indeed, I'm rather excited about the Dungeon, I hope we get along well...''

In a brief moment, Feuer understood that for the Lyn Young Leader to talk with him, this can only mean that things aren't going well with the Vind Clan anymore, if he rejects to ''befriend'' him, there's a chance the Lyn Clan will become an ally with the Vind Clan again 'You want to use me as someone that will give you benefits? You're too young for that...' Feuer thought while maintaining his stoic expression as they entered the Dungeon, to be honest, he's feeling rather curious about what kind of alliance the Lyn Clan wants to offer.

Instantly, the environment around them changed as many instantly started to tremble slightly from such low temperatures.

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

17