27. Dungeon [4]
611 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Still somewhat confused, Feuer dashed through the forest while his [Sense] was still spread out through 50 meters around him, a Dungeon is a labyrinth but it isn't really big 'Maybe they found where the boss was?' Feuer thought but then, he shook his head, Luar, Alex and Diana know that the fact that they were separated means it is a Tier 2 Dungeon, they wouldn't be dumb enough to face a Peak Tier 2 Beast even if there were more of them.

The difference is like a shining crystal that would look ordinary through the entire morning and afternoon but would shine brightly on the beautiful, cold and dark night, the gap is simply too big 'Hm? I sensed something!' Feuer thought as he sensed a group of unfamiliar signatures together, apparently, they surrounded some people 'All the six are together? Well, such coincidence!' he thought once again as a smile appeared on his face.

Rays of light were left through the way he went, he used the trees to hide himself, looking closely, he saw that it was actually a village, Feuer thought out loud ''It's the first time I heard there's actually villages, I guess they don't explore it or simply don't care to explain the insides in details, hm?''

Feuer then saw a funny sight, it was two goblins, however, differently from what was shown on many novels he had read back then on his previous life, where they were said to be green, what Feuer saw were goblins with snow-white skin 'With this environment and the goblins being one of the weakest races, they also have adaptability, over time, the ones that adapted survived and the ones that couldn't adapt ended up dying...' he thought.

The six familiar signatures were in the middle of the village which was named Cold Goblins Village by Feuer amazing naming sense, surrounded by Cold Goblins, that held their weapons pointed towards the six, not daring to attack, though.

'I have to admit, I have such great naming sense, I wonder if they have an actual name? I mean, it's probably a bloodline mutation after they adapted...' Feuer thought while smiling slightly, feeling it was a relatively good name, poor him, doesn't know his naming sense isn't good as he thinks it is.

The two Cold Goblins were talking over as they saw a fruit on the ground and suddenly, they started to fight for the fruit, Feuer wanted to laugh but decided that he should be fast before it gets too dangerous for his friends, as his face turned cold, Feuer disappeared from his position and appeared between the two Cold Goblins that were about to hit each other and said ''Have a good stay on the otherworld!'' as a dark mist covered his hand and formed claws, smiling, Feuer slashed as the Cold Goblins heads flew.

Feuer looked silently towards the two dead bodies of the Cold Goblins and its severed heads as a small but sadistic smile appeared on his face but then, he shook his head, once again, he felt confused 'I'm losing my humanity?' Feuer had many chaotic thoughts on his mind but then, he focused on saving his friends and the rest.

He appeared silently above a Cold Goblin, that was talking with another Cold Goblin, surprisingly, Feuer could understand what they were saying ''Lord Shaman said that we need to wait because he's confirming if there are reinforcements nearby of those humans, he also said that the two human females probably have good status on the human society and that they're a good object of reproduction..''

'So on this world, the goblins use human women like the ones I had read on a specific manga of my previous life?' Feuer thought as his silver-colored eyes started to glow golden due to his anger, what he despises the most in the world is this kind of thing.

''Those small pieces of sh*t... Just wait till your so-called Lord Shaman appears, I'll kill him in front of you and then, kill all of you slowly...'' Feuer said as his eyes kept glowing in a golden-colored color albeit unknown to him, just then, a different goblin that looked unique suddenly stood up and shouted to the Cold Goblins

''Our Lord Shaman arrived, salute!'' The Cold Goblins saluted in a unique way of shouting, then, an old-looking Cold Goblin, taller than most of the ones from his race appeared, holding a wooden staff, he said calmly ''There are no reinforcements, I detected no one through my magic, kill the males and capture the females...''

The Cold Goblins were about to attack when a burst of cold, sadistic laughter was heard ''HAHAHA!'' instantly, every Cold Goblin, including the unique one and the Shaman were on full alert, however, a pressure made them unable to move, this wasn't a Spiritual Pressure, it was one that came from the depths of their bodies, it was a bloodline suppression.

All of the Cold Goblins felt their blood boiling, not on excitement but on fear, they felt indescribable fear, one that no matter what, they couldn't stop their body from trembling, they couldn't move, talk, only breath in a very slow manner as they felt the air around them being removed, it looked as if a prehistoric, superior Beast was in front of them and all they could do was look in fear.

Suddenly, a Human appeared beside the Shaman ''Hello, 'Lord Shaman', what were you saying? Oh, let me remind you, you said 'Kill the males and capture the females', I also heard that your filthy and inferior race would use them as objects of reproduction?'' The voice of the human was cold as ice, it looked like a demon that came from the depths of hell, despising the Cold Goblins race as his tone was full of irony.

The Shaman felt he could talk again and said while shuttering, his voice trembling slightly due to his immense fear ''G-Great Lord, we never meant that, right, it was the humans that invaded our terr-'' before he could continue, his head was severed as it flew down in front of the many Cold Goblins, the Shaman could still see his body for a few seconds before his consciousness faded, never to awaken again.

The 'Human' voice now was completely calm, however, endless coldness could be felt from it as he said ''Oh, sorry, said something? I forgot to warn you, how silly of me... No one will escape today!''

Suddenly, he smiled, it looked innocent like the smile of a baby but on the paralyzed Cold Goblins, it looked demoniac ''Let's start with the ones in the front...!'' the 'Human' said as a wicked, sadistic smile appeared on his face, Feuer gave up on trying to control his sadistic and... evil side, at least temporarily, the Cold Goblins would feel a death of pure agony.

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon 

16