30. Surprise [2]
573 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feuer stared silently on his father's direction and so did the woman, their stares stabbed deeply on Heinz's mind as both of them were practically saying 'Stare of Judgment', he felt as if an invisible arrow pierced his heart.

''Ahaha, son, Celia, calm down, will you? Please, both of you, sit down so we can talk calmly, right?'' Heinz said while sweating slightly, both Celia and Feuer sat down but their stares were judging every word he said.

Sighing slightly, Heinz started to talk ''It's good that you arrived early, son. I have an important thing to announce, I fell in love with Celia and so did her with me, it was love at first sight, we were talking about something... it happened three months ago, I was holding back for some reasons both of you know, son, we decided to marry, me and Celia!'' he announced as Feuer's eyes glowed in a golden-color for a brief second before returning to normal.

''I see, father, you don't need to worry, as I already said, your happiness is my happiness, I just expect that you give me a younger brother or sister, hn.'' If before Feuer had joked about that, everything that he said was said with utmost seriousness, his gaze was so serious that both Heinz and Celia blushed in embarrassment, the mood was somehow eased through that.

Heinz then shouted ''You brat, what do you even know about that?!'' then, he continued as he smirked slightly ''Oh, if before you called Ale Uncle purely because he's older and like a brother to me, now you can truly call him Uncle Ale since Celia is his sister!''

''PFFFT!'' All the water Feuer was drinking calmly was spat out of his mouth, he then looked at Celia again and noticed 'Holy crap, she's really similar to Uncle Ale!' he thought while noticing her beautiful, bright golden-colored hair, taking a shade akin to an angel, her eyes deep blue like a sapphire.

Just then, Feuer thought about something and also smirked ''Oh, father, I wonder if Uncle Ale already knows he'll be called brother-in-law?''

It was time for Heinz to be surprised right now, Celia laughed ''Haha, dear, it seems he paid back the surprise you gave him!'' she said as Feuer noticed that Diana and Alex's personality seems to be slightly similar to her despite the small number of words Celia said till now.

''I can't say I will accept you now but there's nothing sure on the world, I hope you can keep father happy, take care of him, he may be a bit serious sometimes but from the way he smiled to you, I know that he loves you, believe it or not, he doesn't smile to anyone that isn't me, hn!'' He said bluntly, Feuer honest way of talking some times make people want to stay far from him, though, Celia laughed as she said

''With me being the King sister, I'm a princess but actually, not many except our family know about me, even dear only met me three months ago and take note that I'm just one year younger than him, my brother was always overprotective, sigh...'' she sighed but her mood was still bright.

Feuer looked at her and said ''Diana and Alex personality is slightly similar to yours, always bright, making it seems there are sparkles around them...''

Heinz just looked at both of them, that are talking with each other, smiling warmly, he's seeing both people he loves the most being friendly, how couldn't he?

''Of course, though my brother passes all his free time with the kids, he's busy most times so they also go to play with me, I think I influenced them a bit? Just hope it isn't bad for them...'' Celia said while shaking her head slightly.

Just then, both of them looked at each other realized something and said at the same time to Heinz ''Why did you hide that from both of us?'' they asked confusedly as the usual cold, overbearing and majestic Flake Clan Leader had cold sweat flowing down his back.

He fell in silence for a few seconds before saying ''I was afraid that Feuer wouldn't accept you and that you wouldn't accept Feuer...''

Feuer nodded and thought 'On this world, generally, only Kings/Queens or Emperors/Empress have an ''official'' harem, men or women that have a son but their partner isn't alive, which is a single father or mother, they're generally despised, principally if their status isn't high or they aren't strong enough like my father...'

''Oh, dear, even if you had hundreds of sons, I would still accept them, my heart would always be open for them, you're the love of my life, your son is also my son!'' Celia said with a bright, warm smile, her gentle gaze staring deep on both Heinz and Feuer's eyes.

He felt strange, this gaze, the warm and gentle feelings she could pass simply through it, this was something he hadn't felt that from anyone except his parents, Feuer was astonished, he thought while feeling confused 'Why would she accept me just because of that? Why is she so kind? Why is she so warm to me even though we just met? Why does she resemble how my mother looked at me when she was alive?!'

Then, he realized 'Maybe this is why father fell in love with her? She's gentle, kind and warm, just like mother was, however, I don't think this is the reason it happened, I see...' Feuer thought before shaking his head and smiling slightly, he felt that his father had found someone worthy of him, someone, that deserves him and that he deserves her.

He decided to announce them something of his own ''Father, I decided of creating a business for myself, look at his, you too, Celia!'' he couldn't call her mother yet, for his sake, he just met her and even though Feuer is sure that one day, he'll truly accept her, he just can't do it yet.

Both looked at the papers Feuer brought, they hadn't noticed it before, smiling slightly, Feuer explained all he said to Luar to Heinz and Celia.

They stood talking for an hour, discussing how to apply it on the Kingdom, Heinz felt proud of his son and so did Celia, then, Feuer went back to his room, it is already late and he has to sleep, tomorrow he has to go to the Academy, after all.

Just then, an emotionless and genderless voice sounded on his ears, coming directly from his soul [Master, I'm back] the voice said as Feuer smile widened slightly.

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

15