31. Clothing Store [1]
573 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''It's nice to see you again, Gaia, so, why did it take so much time? And, what's your new function?'' Feuer asked since it took like more than a week, he felt slightly curious.

[I can now observe anyone status if you simply think 'Observe', however, it has some restrictions, if the disparity of strength is too much, the only thing you'll be able to see is the person name and age.] The Gaia System said with its genderless, emotionless voice as Feuer nodded before concentrating on something he's doing.

Silently, a week passed with Feuer going to the Academy, increasing his knowledge about this world but there was one thing he understood: Even the Academy, that holds most knowledge about cultivators and magicians, can't increase his knowledge by much, in just a week, he had absorbed all of it, though his knowledge increased, it wasn't by much, he feels that it won't be long before staying on the Kingdom will be beneficial to him.

On the week that passed, he managed to finish more than thousands of clothing: pairs of shirts, jeans, t-shirts, skirts and even capes, each pair cost him only 50 Copper Coins, the material he used was something similar to the ones used on most clothes of his previous life, however, his way of handling it was different, he's planning to sell each pair of clothing for 25 Silver Coins, which is relatively expensive for an ordinary commoner but not by much.

The current currency, not only in the Kingdom but also through the entire [Mortal Zenith] is like that: 100 Copper Coins is equal to 1 Silver Coin.

100 Silver Coins is equal to 1 Gold Coin.

100 Gold Coins is equal to 1 Platinum Coin.

'Cliche currency but efficient since it is the same at every Kingdom or Empire, no matter which race....' Feuer thought while nodding to himself, he's currently on the way to the Royal Palace, he had already requested an audience with Uncle Ale beforehand because the store he wants is owned by the Royal Family, however, it isn't used for a long time.

It didn't take much time before Feuer arrived on the Royal Palace, with the permission given to him beforehand, there wasn't any problem so he was able to enter it, he saw a man with a bright golden-colored hair seated on a golden-colored throne with silver patterns, he emanated the aura of a King.

Feuer, however, wasn't affected by this and said with a calm tone ''Uncle Ale, you already know my purpose of coming here, don't you? I'll be straightforward, I want to buy that store that your family owns, I found that the location is the best one and coupled with the fact it was owned by the Royal Family, the popularity will skyrocket''

Of course, he didn't say that purely for the fact he thought Uncle Ale would be kind to sell it to him, but due to the fact that Uncle Ale liked his clothing so much, principally the ones made for Royalty that he built it beforehand, in fact, he already threw his old clothing and is now using the ones Feuer made.

''Brat, brat, that store was built by our Royal Ancestors, no one, even from our Royal Family, dared to own it again, however, I know that this would increase the Kingdom economic activities and even attract business from different Kingdoms, I'll sell it for you for 100 Platinum Coins, what do you think?'' Uncle Ale, the King, said with a small, indifferent smile.

Feuer thought it would be more expensive, he even brought 1000 Platinum Coins, his father fully believe that the money he invested would return by many times in less than a month, the Kingdom, despite being one of the smallest of the [Enith] continent and being at the very border, has around tens of thousands of commoners and thousands of nobles.

Also, his identity would be hidden from the eyes of the public, only his father, Celia, Luar and Uncle Ale knows about it, they're people he trust, the reason he trust Celia is because he learned how to see if someone is lying, like a lie detection machine but on real life and that it works.

And so, he only needed to sign a contract of the Store ownership and the only thing left was the publicity, which the King himself would do, it only cost him 50 more Platinum Coins, Feuer didn't complain because the influence Uncle Ale has is simply enormous, now, regarding the clothing, there were some that cost more than 25 Silver Coins.

They were made of the same material but they were more detailed and more beautiful, those costs 1, 10 and 100 Gold Coins respectively, the ones costing 10 Gold Coins were something that only those with Baron/Baroness to Viscount/Viscountess noble title could buy and the ones costing 100 Gold Coins were something that only those with Earl/Countess to Duke/Duchess could buy, the ones costing 1 Gold Coins can be bought by ordinary commoners too.

It wasn't just because it is more detailed and more beautiful, it also signified the sign of someone status because ordinary clothing with no noble titles requirements have an ordinary, brown-colored logo with a white-colored 'Hale' inside it, the ones costing 10 Gold Coins have a golden-colored logo with silver-colored 'Hale' inside it and the ones costing 100 Gold Coins have a silver-colored logo with golden-colored 'Hale', the important thing was the text, not the logo color, though.

Many commoners and nobles had seen the new clothing of the King on a day he passed by and some Nobles with connections managed to know that it was made by an unknown person but got to know that person store when the King ''accidentally'' leaked the information, they soon understood everything about the store and the articles of clothing that it would sell, the entire Kingdom was boiling in excitement, despite those clothing being way too different from the ones they were using, from a mere look, they could see how superior and beautiful it was compared to theirs.

All Feuer did was to hire a Waiter that his dad recommended, actually, he hired around ten because the Store had four floors, the first one for the clothing that cost 25 Silver Coins, the second for the ones costing 1 Gold Coin, the third for the ones costing 10 Gold Coins and the last one for the ones costing 100 Gold Coins, unknown to them, the creator of all those clothes is a youngster with less than 15 years of age.

Announcement
Do you want to read advanced chapters and support this humble author's work at the same time? Check my Patreon:

Patreon

14