# 014
17.8k 24 208
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Maddie?" I stare in surprise at finding her in my room when I got there. "Did you leave something in here, can you just look for it tomorrow? I really need to get some sleep."

"Can we talk, please?" She swallows as a blush coats her cheeks.

"Look, Madison, I have a girlfriend." I say with a sigh. This idiot girl in front of me is so damned cute that if I was in the mood for anything more than oblivion right now, I might answer differently. But, after last night, which I still don't know what to think about, and today's fight. I just want to turn my brain off for a while. "A girlfriend who happens to be rather jealous of you."

"I know, I know." She pouts. "And, I feel like shit for this, but I just cannot get you out of my head. I haven't been able to since we first met. And, after watching that fight..." She snakes a hand down to her crotch while the other one opens up her top, which only seemed to be buttoned, and starts playing with her breasts.

"Please stop." I whimper. "Please Madison, I don't want this."

"Nnh. Dammit!" She stamps her foot in annoyance making her breasts jiggle in a very eye-catching way. "I wanted to make this easy, damn you. But, fine, if this is how it has to be, then... I was here last night, I saw everything. Don't panic! Please, I won't tell anyone."

"..." I just glare at her.

"Look, it's alright." She walks closer, her exposed breasts bouncing slightly with each step while I just stand there, unable to move. "It was just a random fantasy, it doesn't mean anything; I've even thought about Mason that way before."

"I've never... I didn't want..." I move away from her and drop on the bed, a cloud of her scent rising from the sheets again as I do. "She was just wrapped around me yesterday morning when Queenie went after my morning wood. I don't want my little sister like that."

"I know, I know." She sits down next to me and starts stroking my back. "I was here, I saw everything. I... I kinda set a trap for you. I sweat all over your sheets hoping that when you smelled me that you would... you know, while thinking about me."

"And then you'd step out and surprise me?" I sigh and flop back onto the bed. "I wish you had, maybe then I would only have to worry about cheating on my new girlfriend instead of being the worst of the worst type of person."

"You're not a bad person." She leans over me, one hand on my chest. "All sorts of stupid shit goes through our heads when we do that, it doesn't mean anything. And I swear I will never tell a soul."

"As long as I give you what you want." I'm too tired to even glare at her.

"Please?" She bites her lower lip. "You can even keep Maria as your girlfriend; everything can stay how it is now. You just won't have to rely on Queenie to feel good anymore."

You might as well go ahead, it's not like I'm going to say no." Even as worn out as I am, she's still beautiful and literally begging me for it. "But, you're doing all the work; I am too damned tired to do anything but lie here."

"Good enough." She smiles a cute little smile and leans down to kiss me. She's as inexperienced as every other girl I've kissed so far. All two of them. But, her enthusiasm soon stirs a certain part of me to life, even if the rest of me feels half dead. "Mnh. This is my first time. Here I am practically forcing myself on you, and I still feel nervous."

"The healing salve is in my bag if you want it." It has a strong numbing effect to go with the other properties. "Also..." I place my hand on her belly and chant the contraception spell. I do the same to myself after cupping my balls, better safe than sorry. "You're supposed to be helping Mom while she's pregnant not getting pregnant yourself."

"Shut up." She blushes. "And, save the salve for after. I know it's going to hurt, but I want to feel everything." Madison, my idiot girl, begins to undress me with fingers made clumsy from nerves.

"Why don't you let me handle the shirt?" I smile up at her and move her hands down to my waist. "I can't believe I'm doing this; you're not the only virgin in the room you know." I tease and lift up my hips so she can pull my pants down, revealing my erect shaft.

"You are so beautiful." Her eyes travel all over my toned body, but keep returning to my hardness. "How are you still a virgin?"

"I had a girl back in the city." I explain. "But, she was in an apprenticeship and her master was a total hardass. Between that and the long hours I had to spend in the field, it just never happened. And, speaking of beautiful." She strips out of her clothes and I finally let myself recognize just how attracted to her I really am. "You know, I've been trying not to like you just because you were an adventurer. But, damn!"

"Heheheh." She giggles before straddling my waist. "Can we kiss some more? Just until I work up my nerve?" In response, I lever myself up and press my lips to hers.

Kissing is one thing. Kissing when both of you are naked is something entirely else. Especially when she's lying on top of you, her soft curves pressed into you.

The exhaustion I felt previously is forgotten as we explore each other's bodies with our hands while our tongues dance together in a still clumsy, but gradually improving dance.

"Please tell me that you've worked up your nerve." I pant when she pulls back to breathe a moment later. "I need to be inside of you." She smiles in answer and sits up on my lap.

The heat of her center pressing down onto my shaft is nearly unbearable, but it's her first time, so I hold myself back. Madison raises herself up on her knees enough to guide my tip to her opening.

"Oh, Cole." She stares me straight in the eyes while lowering herself down onto me. "Nnh." She whimpers a little when my progress into her is met with resistance. But, steeling herself, she pushes past it with a hiss of pain.

"Come here." I lever myself up and wrap my arms around her as she adapts to the intrusion. "Kiss me again."

"Mnh." She cries into my mouth and starts rocking her hips against mine.

Her soft gasps and cries of pain slowly morph into moans of pleasure. It takes everything I have, and then some, to just let her move at her own pace. That, and to not just explode inside of her right away; luckily, my exhaustion might be forgotten, but its effects are still here.

"I need you to cum for me Madison." I pull back from our kiss just enough to look her in the eyes. "I won't let myself cum until you do, but I need you to quit torturing me like this."

"Oh, Cole!" My desperate plead sends her over the edge. "Gods, yes! COLE!!!" She screams my name and her already tight walls clamp down on me like a vice.

"Maddie!" I grunt her name out and, no longer able to hold myself back, I piston into her. Filling this foolish adventurer, turned maid, turned blackmailer with my seed.

...

"Thank you." Madison, lying on my chest, breathes out afterward.

"No, thank you." Her whole body moves when I laugh. "That was a lot better than any slime. But, ugh, tomorrow is going to suck. I'll go into town to tell Maria after breakfast, but Mom is going to know as soon as she sees us. Don't worry; she's been pushing me at you since I first told her about how we met."

"You don't have to tell Maria, I meant what I said." She has her face pressed against my chest so I can't see her expression right now.

"No." My voice comes out harsher than I intended it to. "You both deserve better than that. Even if your means of getting here were a little underhanded."

"I'm sorry." She almost whimpers.

"Don't be." I stroke her hair. "But, we should get that ointment in you before we forget."

"Mhm. I was fine during, but yeah." I can see her wince when she moves off of me. "Can you?"

"Alright, but don't think this is the start of round two, I really do need sleep." She giggles when I grab the salve and move between her legs. "Uh, is it alright if I have Queenie clean you up?" I make the slime pass over me and the sheets.

"Mhm. Just have her be gentle." The queen slime sends a small tendril inside of her to take care of our mess and her blood. "Hehe, that tickles."

"All done, I'm putting the salve on now." I'm not nearly as gentle as Queenie was able to be, but the numbing agent takes effect quickly making her sigh in relief. "All good." I give her a little kiss down there which sends shivers up her body. "Now, let's get some sleep."

"Alright, but you have to do more of that kind of kissing tomorrow." She purrs as I lie down next to her.

...

Mom didn't say anything when we went in for breakfast the next morning, but she had a knowing smirk on her lips the whole time. I just ate my meal as quickly as possible and got the hell out of there.

...

"Can you stay here for a moment?" I ask Rosie when we get to the healer's. "I need to have an important talk with someone and she is only going to get distracted when she sees you. I promise we can explore the town in just a bit."

Leaving the slimes outside, I take a deep breath to steel myself and walk in the door ready to crush this poor girl's heart. Maria smiles when she sees me, only for her face to fall a second later when she recognizes the expression on my face.

"You fucked her, didn't you?" The cute little healer girl snarls at me.

"She was waiting in my room last night." I admit, my voice flat. "I'll leave you alone from now on. I'm sorry."

"Just get out! You bastard!" She spits, but I'm already leaving.

...

208