# 020
14.1k 12 190
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Looking good, Runt." My unexpected compliment makes Kaitlyn trip over her own feet. "Well you were; I'm not sure I've seen that move in the sword dance before."

"Shut up!" She growls at me and hops back to her feet to begin again, but I've already switched my attention to the slime that is mimicking her almost perfectly.

"Rosie, you are amazing." I scoop up the copy of my middle sister and spin her around in glee. "Remind me to do something special for Jen as thanks for all the help she's been giving you."

"No need." Jennifer shakes her head, but I can see the hint of pride she's trying to hide in her expression. "Working with Rose is a reward in itself."

"Okay." I shrug and try to hide my smirk. "Then I won't tell Dad to pick up a box of that chocolate you like when he gets to the city."

"Well, now. I have been putting in a lot of effort with her." I have to laugh at her instant reversal.

"No, no. Like you said, working with Rosie is its own reward." My smirk turns into a smug grin. "I'll just give the chocolate to Maddie instead. ... Hahaha. Yes, yes. I'm just teasing her Rosie; I'll still get her the chocolates. You're lucky she likes you, Jen."

"Oh, shut up." She rolls her eyes at me with a huff. "And, maybe now that you're here, you can tell Rose why I don't want her shoving her fingers down my throat."

"Hah!" The laugh erupts from me. "Well, how else is she supposed to learn how we talk. Come on, Sis, this is for research." She just glares at me. "Oh, fine. I'll do it. You big baby." At least I try to, but I just can't handle it. "I'm sorry, sweetie but you need to thin out some more."

I held out for longer than last time, but as soon as she touched the inside of my throat I started to gag. Rosie pulled out right away, but I still almost barfed.

"It's alright, it's alright." I pick up the slime and hug her after she reverts to her original form. "We'll get there, Rosie. Why don't you try mimicking water? That way you could just coat the inside of my mouth and throat, hopefully without making me gag."

Rose squirms out of my grip and bounces excitedly for the kitchen.

"You're insane, you know that, right?" My little sister looks at me like I just grew a second head.

"What?" I scoff at her. "She needs to 'see' how our voice boxes work somehow. I suppose I could feed her a goblin or something, but they aren't likely to spawn around here. I'll have to tell Dad to keep an eye out for one while he's on the road. You know, once Mom actually tells him about Rosie."

"Insane." She shakes her head at me.

"Since when is that new?" Katie joins in with a laugh before glaring at me. "So, I got past the ninth stance, but I still can't copy what you did earlier."

"I said to master that transition, you're still moving through it like you're underwater." I walk a few paces away to show her how she should be doing it. "See, this whole pattern needs to be done at speed. The whole point of it is to teach your body how to do those rapid shifts."

"Nnh, hate you." She growls and goes back to her practice, this time somewhat faster. I offer a few pointers here and there, and her progress is slow but steady. "Just wait until I master this. Then you'll have to watch out the next time we duel."

"Oh, no." I start shaking in mock-fear. "Is my middle sister going to beat me up?" I get another glare from her for that, but it motivates her to put that much more effort into the forms.

...

"Oh my!" Madison says and starts laughing later that night when she walks in on Rosie and me trying again to let her get a peek at my vocal cords. "I didn't know you walked that path."

"Shut up!" I blush bright red after realizing that it looks like I'm fellating Rosie's tentacle. "Ack! Enough, enough. Sorry, Rose, that was a lot better than earlier. We can try again later, but I think Maddie just signed up to give me my first blowjob."

"Well, somebody has to show you how it's done." Her laughter grows with my blush. "Oh, that is so cute. I think this is the first time that I've ever seen you embarrassed. Now, take off your pants, I've been wanting to try this for a while now."

"Have you now?" Seeing the look of desire on her face has given me a little control back. "You do seem to like watching from up close when I fuck Rosie. Were you just waiting for me to pull out and give you a taste?"

"Nnh." She whimpers when I finish unbuttoning my pants but don't pull them down. I tease her some more instead by slowly removing my shirt, one button at a time. "Please, Cole."

"Just wait." I dance out of the way of her grasping hands. "I don't mind a little teasing, but I much prefer to be on this side of it. Now, get down on your knees like a good little girl and beg for your treat."

"Oh, yes, Cole." She drops to her knees and licks her lips in anticipation. "Please give me your cock, let me take you in my mouth." She starts walking towards me on her knees until I wag my finger at her.

"Uh-uh-uh." I chastise her with a grin. "You have to be patient if you want this treat." I grab my hardness where it's bulging down my pants leg, all I have to do is pull them down a bit and it will pop free.

"Please give it to me, Cole." Her entire being is locked onto my crotch right now. "I need you, I need to touch you, to taste you. I need to kiss and lick and suck on that glorious manhood of yours."

"Well, why didn't you say so earlier?" I smile and pull my pants down just enough to reveal the shaft before pulling them back up again. "Heheheh. Don't worry, baby, you'll get it soon enough. I just want you to take off that dress of yours first; you're not the only one with cravings here, after all."

I wag my finger again when Maddie moves to shuck it off in one go. She whimpers and shakes all over at my unspoken order to slow down and undress properly.

"Good girl." I reward her restraint by finally revealing what she's been craving. "Look up at me." I tilt her chin up and bend down to kiss her. "You are so beautiful, Madison. I know you want nothing more than to make this your whole existence." I place her hand on my erect cock. "But, I want you to look me in the eyes while you suck my dick."

"Yes, Cole." She gulps with a minute node, her eyes never leaving mine. "Anything you want."

"All I want is you." One more kiss before I straighten up and bring my shaft close enough for her to begin kissing it.

"Thank you, Cole." Her small pink tongue darts out, almost shyly, to lick at my tip. "Mmm." I think she wanted to kiss and lick some more, but that one taste was enough for her to take me into her mouth.

"Oh, Maddie." I smile lovingly down at her while she explores my dick with her mouth. "Let's move to the bed; I'm going to go weak in the knees if you keep doing that." The way she smiles at my words with the tip of my dick in her mouth nearly makes me nut right then and there.

"Mhm-hmm." She nods and starts pushing me towards the bed all without releasing me from her suction.

I sit down on the edge of the bed with my legs spread, stroking her hair while she sucks me off. And, just as I commanded earlier, her eyes never leave mine. We've looked each other in the eyes during sex before, but nothing like this.

"I'm going to cum soon." I warn, but she just smiles again and starts sucking and stroking me even harder. "Oh, gods, Maddie. Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum in your mouth, Maddie. Ah-ah-ahn. Nng! Take it, Madison, take it all."

Then, just as the first spurt of semen shoots out of me. She pushes her head forward, burying me in her throat. The sensation of her trying to swallow me down is mind-blowing and sends my orgasm into overdrive. But, somehow, she keeps me down there until I stop twitching; every last drop of my cum sent straight into her stomach.

"Thank you." She says with a sloppy smile and tears in the corners of her eyes.

"No, thank you." I wipe away the slobber from her lips and press mine to them. "Now, I feel bad for being so rough that first time. Let me make it up to you."

"Oh, Cole." She giggles when I quickly swap positions with her. "You have nothing to apologize for, I don't think I've ever cum that hard before."

"Well, let's see if we can't break that record then." I start licking up the juices that flowed down her thighs while she was sucking me off. I don't quite manage to make her cum that hard with my mouth, but my cock is ready to go again by the time she does, and I use it to make up with quantity what I may have lacked in quality.

...

"Heh. I'll ask, but don't expect her to say yes." I kinda forgot that Rosie was there during the middle of things, but now that we've finished she just asked if she could shove something down Maddie's throat like I did. "It looks like our little slime here is already tired of the sorry excuse for fellatio that she was getting from me and wants a blowjob from the master."

"Snerk!" A snort of a laugh escapes from Madison's nose. "Uh, Rosie. I'm still a little sore from that." The slime wiggles cutely. "Nnh, she doesn't even have eyes right now, why does it feel like she's giving me the puppy-dog look? Oh, fine, you pest. But, just for a moment, and you have to be thinner than Cole, he was right at my limit."

Joy floods into me from the bond and Rosie extends a tentacle up to Maddie's mouth, waiting for her to open it.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She shakes her head, but opens up for the slime.

"Be gentle, Rosie. Humans are very sensitive on the inside." I pet the slime with one hand, and my girlfriend's hair with the other. "Just give a little tap when you've had enough." Maddie just shoots me a thumbs up.

"She -ahem- was a lot easier to handle than you were." My crazy, cock-sucking girlfriend grins at me almost a full minute later. "Not nearly as tasty though." She adds with a wicked glint in her eyes.

"Damn woman." I growl and roll over to straddle her, my hard-on back to full mast and pressing into her belly. "Your throat may be sore, but this had better be ready for round two." I stroke my hand along her breast, down her side, and over her waist. By the time my fingers reach her opening, she's already panting in anticipation.

"Yes, Cole." She bites her lower lip. "I'm always ready for you."

***

190