4: GL and BL
995 33 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Stay here and don’t die,” Ophelia told the naked catgirl and got off of her. “If you try to run away I will find you!”

Ophelia turned to the giant meatball with tentacles, but for now, it seemed to ignore the two naked girls.

[If at any time you are in danger follow these simple rules, be bigger, be better and be louder, loud things are scary right? Even a nya is scary when it's as loud as a dragon roar]

“Lucy, can you “nya” as loud as a dragon?” Ophelia asked Lucy.

“Nyat’s a dragon?” Lucy seemed confused.

“Wait, for real!?” Ophelia was shocked. Even back in her world every man woman and child knew what a dragon was, despite them being fictional. And here, in the world of fantasy and game systems, there exists a living being that has never heard of dragons?

[Buy a spray bottle when you can. Then you can spray Catgirl with water whenever she's acting out.]

That could be amusing, Ophelia thought.

[Voice: Have sex with Catgirl. I want that GL tag!]

“GL”? Good luck?” Ophelia asked the voice.

[I would love to see you have sex with her as well, but first you might want to deal with the tentacle monster. Also, be careful that it doesn't try to rape the two of you]

Ophelia agreed with the “dealing with the monster” part but started to notice a pattern with most of the voices being lecherous perverts. Thus she highly questioned the sincerity of the voice’s concern about her being raped.

[Your princess is probably in another castle]

“Which castle?” Ophelia looked around, but saw no castles nearby or farby.

[Really? Your two "new" knife skills are only level 1? Their descriptions sound quite impressive, but still. Level 1? Are you okay with that? You must level them up as soon as you can!]

Too bad our instructor died before he could teach me how the leveling works, Ophelia though. I guess I’ll have to figure out myself. Judging by the percentages a safe bet would be that the skills level up the more I used them.

Ophelia made a Deadly Knife Throw at the gigantic fiery meatball. The good news was that she easily outranged the monster and it was hard to miss. However, the knife disappeared in the flames and Ophelia had no real way to check if she managed to do any damage to it. And, judging by the fact that the meatball didn’t even react to the attack and continued to destroy the opposite side of the forest, it looked like whatever damage Ophelia might have done wasn’t all that much, if any at all. She instead checked her skill.

[Deadly Knife Throw – lvl 1 (3%).
Active. Physical.
Cost: 5% MP
User throws a knife at a Single Target’s vital spot. Deals 105% Physical damage. 10% Critical Chance. Requires Throwing Knife Weapon.]

Alright, that theory is pretty much confirmed! Ophelia quickly brought up her Status tab.

[Name: Ophelia]
[Race: Human]
[Level: 1 (20%)]
[Battle Power: 146.5]
[Health points: 70%]
[Mana points: 85%]
[Strength: 3]
[Constitution: 1]
[Dexterity: 6]
[Willpower: 1]
[Intelligence: 2]
[Physical Resistance: 0.5]
[Magical Resistance: 0.5]
[Physical Attack: 29.5]
[Magical Attack: 3]

My health dropped that much? I got barely nicked just one time! Looking at her legs she saw severe burns. Was the adrenaline dulling her pain? Or was it another weird way this world calculated everyone’s condition?

Another concerning issue for Ophelia was that Maid Outfit might have been more useful than she and one of the voices gave it credit for—her Battle Power had decreased substantially compared to the last time she checked her Status.

Checking her item tab Ophelia saw that her Throwing Knives were valued in this world with more Attack but one less Dexterity compared to her Utility Knife. This meant that the statistics of the two weapons were not summed for her Status, and the system only calculated whichever item Ophelia was planning to use.

Ophelia took her Utility knife in her hand and confirmed that change in her status:

[Dexterity: 7]
[Physical Attack: 23.5]

[Let this truth be self-evident, that all males are created evil. So better get rid of them.]

Ophelia thought about what a new voice said to her and came to the conclusion that she did not yet see this statement as self-evident. Perhaps she was not completely insane yet. Though the giant meatball was doing a good job so far at removing all males from Ophelia’s party, so perhaps this particular voice was happy anyway.

[Hey there, AL here. I just thought that you might want a beginner's package. It'll be useful for you especially since you're still new to this world. Here.

[AL Dual Swords
Grade: Special
Two-handed Melee Weapons
Strength: +999
Dexterity: +999
Physical Attack: +999
Note: There is a time limit of 7 days. Think of it as beginner's protection.]

Nothing happened. By the looks of it the “AL” voice wanted to gift Ophelia weapons, but either it was too weak to materialize physical items into this world, or these items were too powerful for it, or it was incapable of doing so in the first place. But was the voice at fault? Maybe it was Ophelia’s connection to the voices that was the weak one? Or were all the voices inside her just part of Ophelia’s shattered mind in the first place? Either way, her sanity did not improve from these questions.

[Insanity - lvl 1 (30%)]

The “AL” voice however did not stop and kept trying to send Ophelia “gifts”.

[Skills:]
[Gender Swap - lvl 1 (0%)
Active.
This skill can be used on anyone, not just the User. Upon using this skill, that person's gender will change. Active for 1 hour.]

[Cheat - lvl 1 (0%)
Active.
All stats double for 1 minute. Leveling up the skill increases the time.

Good Luck!]

This time something happened. A light flashed in front of Ophelia’s eyes, she jolted unable to control her body as if an electric current ran through her. Then she saw the new skill tabs appear one after the other. They were not quite the same as what the voice promised.

[Skill unlocked!]
[Partial Gender Swap - lvl 1 (0%)
Active. Magic.
Cost: 30% MP
This skill can be used on any single Target, including the User. Upon using this skill, that Target’s gender will partially change. Results may vary. Active for 1 hour.]

[Skill unlocked!]
[Corrupt Cheat - lvl 1 (0%)
Active. Magic.
Cost: 10% MP
All User’s stats are either doubled or halved at random for 1 minute. Leveling up the skill increases the time.]

[Would you like to try again?]

As Ophelia read that tab she got a feeling that the question was not directed at her.

[Attention duelists! A maximum number of Skills has been reached for Level one! Increase Level to increase the maximum number of Skills!]

Ophelia was not impressed by the system’s sense of humor.

[*Mutters* Why choose between GL, BG and BL when you could have all? LOL. Yeah, it's not like I gave you that skill because I have an ulterior motive hehehe.]

Good luck, again? Ophelia tried to decipher the acronyms. Bad game? Bad luck? Ophelia recalled one of her classmates complaining about how his opponents constantly bad-mannered him in some multiplayer strategy game.

No, that can’t be it! Ophelia thought remembering how most of the voices proved to be lecherous perverts. The creepy chuckle of the “AL” voice only reinforced Ophelia’s judgment of it.

[Oh, and everyone, if you're interested you could join in and gift her something. I didn't want to make her too powerful so I put a time limit on the weapons I lent her.]

“You might have overestimated your capabilities,” Ophelia said and considered if running away was a viable option at this point. Worst case scenario—she doesn’t get into the Adventurer’s Guild, fails to earn money, dies of starvation and never finds Felicia.

“No! We're beating this thing!” Ophelia shouted.

[Castration time!]

Another voice announced which startled Ophelia. Nothing happened though and Ophelia breathed a sigh of relief that she did not have any male testicles.

[At the mage tower, ask for the master alchemist Anya, she owes me one. Ask her to teach you how to create POISON and other stuff like that. Coating your knives with some substances might give you more skills.]

“Anya,” Ophelia said the name aloud to remember it and looked at what the fiery tentacle meatball was doing all this time since it wasn’t attacking her or Lucy.

The giant monster had two tentacles high in the air in front of its meaty mass. Apparently the fire that engulfed the monster was under its control as these two tentacles were not burning. One tentacle was wrapped around Calean’s torso, the other tentacle made three loops around Babbette. One was just below her giant breasts, squeezing Babbette’s black dress tightly around them and making her assets even more prominent. The other tentacle wrapped around Babbette’s stomach and the last around her thick thighs—making the woman's dress skintight and revealing all three of her measurements.

The meatball was not impressed and simply slammed the two bodies against each other again and again like a child would its dolls.

Thank you all for reading and continued participation! I'm glad to see so much interest! :D

For those just joining us:
Just type in the comments "voice: ..." and that will be what Ophelia hears and it will impact her actions.

Don't forget to press the small gray heart to favorite the chapters—it helps a lot! ^.^

19