7: Bath
654 20 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[So you want a Rylark as a pet? I'm not sure that is a good idea, but I could easily send one to you.]

“No! Wait! Don’t! I’m sorry I asked!” Ophelia interrupted the voice. The last thing she needed was a monster that would no doubt mutate horribly due to the corruption of the voices, and try to eat her on sight.

“Nya, have nyu been talking to nyorself nyor whole life?” Lucy asked with Ophelia while walking next to her with her arms crossed behind her head, leaning slightly back.

“No, that’s a recent development,” Ophelia answered honestly while the Rylark voice continued rambling about birds, worshippers, and clothing.

“I see,” Lucy answered with a short statement and simply continued walking. “The river is close-nya!”

She doesn’t believe me? Ophelia wondered. I mean, who would, but on our way here, she reacted completely differently.

[Now as for the Rylark, If you really want one, I'll get it for you and even bind it to you in exchange for several crystals of pure crystalized mana]

Pay for something dangerous and life-threatening, when the other voices can do that just fine for free? Perhaps I’m not the only delusional one, Ophelia thought.

[You really don't want it? Shame...I'm still going to metaphorically force it down your throat though! Sorry if unlocking your psychic powers hurt but at least you can sip on your new healing potion. Sorry if unlocking your psychic power hurts but hey, at least you have a healing potion to help

[Skill:
Psychic Grandmaster
You are a grandmaster in wielding your psychic powers. From controlling thoughts and memories of all minds to moving large mountains or manipulating atoms, you can do anything if you're creative enough and if your mind is strong enough.]

For a second Ophelia was afraid that the voice would try to summon a Rylark, but then she realized the voice was different. Just as persistent, though.

“See? Just proved my point!” Ophelia said to the Rylark voice that was already silent.

[Skill unlocked!]
[Psychic Grandmaster of Mind Corruption - lvl 1 (0%)
Active. Magic.
Cost: 50% MP
Can be used on any single Target. Can alter thoughts or memories of Target. Highly dependant on User’s and Target’s Willpower and Intelligence.]

[Attention duelists! All Magic skills rely on Willpower and Intelligence of both User and Target. Stating this in skill description is redundant!]

[Stop being UNGRATEFUL, YOU NEGLIGENT YANDERE!!!]

“Oh, sure! I’m very grateful!” Ophelia snapped back at the voice in her head. “I'm grateful for having my mind terrorized and turned into a revolving door for countless sentient entities! I’m grateful for having no privacy ever and being judged for each of my thoughts and actions! I’m grateful for having to fight sick nightmarish horrors that would like nothing more than eat me alive AFTER mutilating my body! Did I leave anything out!?”

[Congratulations! Your Insanity Skill is now Level 2!]

The catgirl just watched Ophelia have an outburst without saying a word. Perhaps she was getting used to it.

The voice did not answer and Ophelia calmed down, repeating to herself that it’s no use wasting energy on such trivial remarks.

[When you return to town be careful about your appearance because men are swines. P.S.: don't forget to gather some body parts of the Meatball as proof that you didn't kill the party and slayed the monster.]

Ophelia did not even consider bringing disgusting, reeking body parts of the meatball monster. She did have the twelve Demon Soul Stones with her.

Hm, would they think I killed the other party members for these? Ophelia started to wonder. I do have Lucy to collaborate my story.

[It was made from meat and guts so I don’t think it would erase suspicion, Ophelia is a newbie anyway so suspecting her of killing them all would be dumb]

Worst case scenario, we can guide them back and show the remains, so it should be fine. Though having Lucy walk around in Babette’s clothes might not be the greatest idea after all.

[Well you're slowly treading on the path of the stealth archer, i always knew it would come to this, be better than that.]

Whatever keeps me alive as far as I’m concerned, Ophelia thought.

[By the way, if you kill everyone in starter town their blood fuels a ritual to summon dear Felecia who was sealed there by perverted demon traitors and heroes.]

“Bwahahahaha!” Ophelia laughed hysterically at the thought.

“Nya?”

“Ah, I’m sorry,” Ophelia chuckled and wiped away a tear from her eye. “It’s just that I heard something completely ridiculous right now. Felicia wouldn’t happen to be sealed somewhere in the city, by any chance, would she?”

“Nyaaaa!?” Catgirls eyes widened. “Are nyu from the moon? She has ruled most of the continyant for centuries! All the demons are her creations-nya!”

Ophelia knew the voice was just fucking with her even before that, since she remembered quite clearly the entities stating that no heroes had been able to defeat Felicia. As if Felicia would be defeated in such a ludicrous manner! She was special.

[Looks like I don't have enough power to send items to you yet. How sad. No cat ears headband for you! I know you must be devastated about this. Try not to be too sad!]

“I’m trying to hold back the tears with all my might!” Ophelia said without even pretending she wasn’t sarcastic. Then again she got the same vibe from the voice, so it seemed an appropriate answer.

“Nya, there’s hardly anyone left who remembers it differently, so I’m nyot complaining,” Lucy shrugged off Ophelia’s sarcasm.

[Try learning martial arts and then add it to your knife arts then continuously add more and more. Well, I'm done, see ya!]

That would be quite useful! Ophelia thought. I’ll add it to my ever-growing to-do list.

[have this you never know when it might come in handy.

Rock of mystery
Description: a common rock]

The voice said to Ophelia as they approached the river. The problem was that there were common rocks all over the place, so Ophelia had no way to tell which was the mysterious one. Neither did she feel like spending half an hour looking for a rock—while still stinking of death—considering it would probably back-fire on her anyway. And that was assuming it materialized in this world in the first place.

[Just saying, but maybe you could use your sex change magic as a way to distract your targets or as a cheap provocation, to be honest though this skill is mostly dead weight and its existence annoys me]

Use it on myself!? Ophelia thought and brought up the skill description to double-check. “Partially change”? “Results may vary”? I think not! If someday I really do need this skill, I would much rather test it out on someone else first! Ophelia glanced at the catgirl.

[I really do wonder if a cat’s tail is fit for penetration or will the hair get in the way. From theoretical point of view the cat girls tail without the fur should be as thick as her wrist and as long as her upper body, so if you shaved it would it count for tentacle tag? But tentacles have no bones. So bonetacle?]

“W-what?” Ophelia uttered.

[What in the world??]

[Solar Burst!]

“Argh!” Ophelia screamed. Everything turned white, her ears were ringing. She could not hear or see anything for… How long was it? Fortunately, her sight slowly returned, though the ringing did not stop.

[Did I get him? Or did I just level a city for nothing?]

“YOU ALMOST LEVELED MY BRAIN!” Ophelia screamed her lungs out. Then her head was pushed underwater.

A couple of seconds later she was brought back up, coughing up the freshwater.

“Nya, feeling better?” Lucy asked and let go of Ophelia’s head. She was standing behind her, naked. And so was Ophelia. They were both waist-deep in the river. The water was warm and refreshing.

“Kind of…” Ophelia coughed out the answer and wiped her mouth. The ringing in her ears stopped.

[Time for a nice bath!]

[Operation bath time with catgirl(slave) is a go. Make sure to help your friend(slave) gets clean make sure to focus on the ears, chin, and belly followed by her breasts for good measures. As they say, a clean friend(slave) is a good friend(slave).]

Taking a look at the catgirl's body in a calmer situation, Ophelia could understand why the perverted voices were so excited. The catgirl’s surprisingly large and perky D-cups were nothing to sneeze at, as it was something you'd usually never see on such a slim body. Same as Felicia’s, Ophelia thought, feeling the rising urge to touch them—something she never got to do with Felicia.

[Remember to thoroughly scrub your pet clean!]

“Let me wash your back!” Ophelia blurted out.

“Nya?”

“I-I’m tired of that nasty smell!” Ophelia explained. “You’ll have to wash my back too!”

“Nya, sure!” Lucy turned around.

[Here's some more cookies.

Mutation cookies
Effect Upon consumption mutates whoever consumed one of the cookies in either a positive or negative way. Has 50% odds at being positive.
Number of cookies: 12
Description: The cookies mutate the beings who eat one. Does not reduce pain incurred during mutation process.]

Ophelia sighed. The cookies sounded like a fun punishment tool, but she was in the middle of something far more pleasant. Not to mention, that she stood waist-deep in the river. This meant that if the cookies did materialize they were now underwater—breaking apart and carried away by the current.

[Good luck. I give you. Hope you like it. And hopefully, this is sent.

Maid Uniform Set
Effect: All Status+(1 x Level) , Indestructible
Description: Adjustable, all sizes. Included: headband, clothes set maid, shoes, stocking, bra, and panties all size.]

Ophelia saw a maid uniform float down the river in the distance. Probably just like the cookies.

“Oh, shit!” Ophelia exclaimed. “We have to get out of here now!”

“Nya!?” Catgirl meowed.

“No time to explain! We’re in danger!” Ophelia shouted and grabbed Lucy by the hand to dragged her out by force if need be.

That was when a three-headed salmon jumped out of the river at them.

A small note. After some consideration, I would like to kindly ask to keep the voices reasonably short, when possible. They don't have to be literal 280 character tweets, but when it turns into several paragraphs worth of text, I can't help but feel the need to edit them down to keep some semblance of a natural flow of a story, sorry :(
But I'd gladly hear your thoughts on the subject!

Other than that, as always Thank you, everyone, for reading and participating! :)
Don't forget to favorite the chapters—it helps a lot and lets me know you're enjoying this! ^.^

14