8: Fishing
562 18 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Noo, the bath time was interrupted! Why?!]

[And this wasn't when she realized, she fucked up.]

“Correct, since I’m not the one who summoned the mutation cookies into the river!” Ophelia agreed and ducked to dodge the three-headed salmon. It flies over her head, splashes into the water and turns around for a second try.

[Fishing time!]

The voice shouted in Ophelia’s head as the salmon jumped out of the water at her again.

[Oh!!! nnnnooooooo !!! Maid Uniform!!! Okey, i will send you again

Explosive Red Candy
Magical Attack: 1-9999
Effect: Explode if eaten.
Description:
Delicious mint flavor in the mouth.

Ophelia felt a small, round object appear in her hand and without wasting time threw it into the salmon’s middle head’s mouth. The salmon gulped it down and exploded violently, covering both naked girls with itself and negating any bathing they had done.

“Nya!!” Lucy screamed in disgust and dove underwater to wash it off. Ophelia followed suit. When they rose up they saw that they were not the only ones—another… thing rose to the surface. A gigantic catfish. It rose higher and higher, supporting its flat body on countless gigantic fins. The barbels at its mouth mutated into long tentacles, whirling manically all over the place.

“Hun… Gry…” The catfish spoke with the voice of a little girl possessed by a demon from beyond the realm of mortals.

Both Ophelia and Lucy took a step back at the sight of a new abomination.

[Extra tasty fish!]

I think it finds us far tastier! Ophelia thought and shouted to Lucy, “Hey, Catgirl! Isn’t this supposed to be your specialty!?”

“Nya! It’s an offensive stereonyape that all cats love to eat fish!” Lucy said and took another step back, not letting her eyes off the fish for a second.

[voice: I wonder if I can send a Pokeball wait a second

Pokeball
Effect: Capture and ensla- I mean befriend various creatures
ps: Don't try to capture a humanoid or a tree]

Ophelia found herself holding a red and white Pokeball, which barely fit in her hand.

[Pokeball
Grade: Special
Effects: Capture and ensla—I mean befriend various creatures.]

[*hums Pokémon battle theme*]

“Sure, why not! Catch!” Ophelia threw the Pokeball at the catfish. The catfish knocked the Pokeball away with one of it’s whisker-tentacles. Ophelia jumped after the Pokeball and barely caught it.

“Nyat the hell are nyu doing!?” Lucy screamed at Ophelia. “You have to damage it first!!”

“Huh?” Ophelia turned around and bewildered looked at Lucy.

“Nyaven’t nyu ever gone fishing before? Nya, nevermind! Leave this overgrown catfood to nya! Kitty Claws!” Lucy turned to the catfish and released the claws on her fingertips. They visibly grew at least three inches longer, thin and sharp. To the point that the tip of the claws shined in the sunlight like a star.

“NYAAA!” Lucy shouted and dashed under the catfish, avoiding the whisker-tentacles, and hacked away at the fins that supported the fish.

The fish responded by turning its fins to trap the catgirl and then sent the tentacles inside through the only gap that was left. Lucy mauled a hole through one of the fins and scaled that very same fin on all fours all the way to the top. Then she ran on its body to the head of the monster.

“Eye Gauge!” Catgirl swiped at the left eye of the monster and cut it right open, letting the eye flow down below.

“Nyaw!” Lucy shouted at Ophelia and jumped off the catfish.

“Right! Catch!” Ophelia shouted and threw the Pokeball with all her might at the fish-monster. Just before hitting it, the Pokeball hung in the air, opened and engulfed the monster in a bright. Then the light retreated, shrunk, and, along with the monster, returned into the *-ball. Pokeball closed and fell. Lucy caught it just before it landed into the water.

“Quick, before more show up!” Ophelia shouted to Lucy and they both went out of the river.

[drink the river, become a GOD!!!]

I already did, when the catgirl pushed my head underwater—Bah, what’s the point? Ophelia figured it’s just faster to do the simple task than to argue. On the way to the riverbank she scooped some water into the palm of her hand and took a sip. She doesn’t feel like a God or a Goddess.

“Phew!” Ophelia sighed and sat down on her outfit when they got a safe distance from the river. She was exhausted. “Let's just return to the city.”

“Agreed-nya!” Lucy said. They dressed—Ophelia into her Maid’s outfit and Lucy into Babette’s rags—and slowly headed back to the city.

During her journey to the city that Ophelia did not know the name of, she was able to handle her voices in a calmer atmosphere.

[Seems you misunderstood me, I was suggesting to use your sex change magic on OTHER people, but I admit it was a little ambiguous]

Ophelia glanced at the catgirl. Perhaps it was a spell that could be tried out. But Lucy was, at least for now, a reasonably capable ally, so perhaps there was no reason to experiment on her, yet. She would require a different target for that.

[Have you tried to create an alter ego to gain information? you could even create a split personality to compliment the act.]

“Create an alter ego”? You can just create such a thing? Either way I already have enough trouble with fifty voices in my head”

[Sorry about your head. Just be glad I decided to limit myself to mere mortal magic. Next time, I'll use a smaller spell.... Hey wait! Don't dive like that, you will get skewered! Wait did you hear that last statement? It wasn't meant for you, but the idiot I'm teaching.]

Ophelia figured that either this particular voice was somehow communicating with her from another world somewhere out there. Or it was simply going crazy from being stuck in the head of a girl with a bunch of other weirdo's and slips in and out of its own delusional fantasy world. The latter option sounded more likely and was far more amusing.

[And hey not believing me about blood rituals and heroes, goddess' are known liars and ask Lucy when she last saw Felecia huh. Just cause i want a genocide doesn't mean i don't want a somewhat happy ending, even if it Doesn't summon Felecia think of the exp, skills and titles!]

["She'd probably be chased around by a self-righteous church or adventurers thinking like idiots, and no I'm not saying we cant do it later"]

“Usually there are a lot of unhappy endings when genocide is involved,” Ophelia said calmly.

“Nya?”

“Do you know where the Demon Lady Felicia is right now?”

“Nyope! Her dominion is vast and she nyarely stays in one place! I’d worry more about surviving the nyext quest if I were nyu!”

[So what you would need for now:

1 - improve yourself physically and with magic to survive in this world

2 - learn more about YOUR Felicia whereabouts to take the best course of action leading to YOU reminding HER who she belongs to.

3 - Cookies]

“At this rate, I will become unstoppable within a month just from these encounters. Or get ravaged by some eldritch snail or something.” Ophelia’s stomach growled. Ah, cookies don’t sound that bad anymore.

[Hey, I'm a new voice. I know, you are so happy to have more of us. I mean, can you have too much voices inside your head? No, you can't.]

Yeah, sure! Come right in! I’m sure at least one of the voices can get you a cup of coffee. Maybe play a game of poker with the other ones on our way back? Ophelia was sarcastic, but at this point, as long as no more horrible things happened for at least the end of the day, she’d be happy.

16