Mergers and Acquisitions Underworld
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Let’s just go to Valhalla,” Anthony said looking at the ruins of his newly destroyed school. The ruins of the school were populated with a few students who seemed to be magical and handled themselves in a calm almost routine manner.

“School seems way~ more exciting than what I heard from Baldr. He must have wanted to keep it to himself, that Baldr,” Hel raised her fist at the dead soul of the God of Light who was stuck in Helheim, due to being dead as Emelia nodded her head to her sentiments.

“You said school was boring,” Emelia said as she tugged on Lilith’s sleeve.

Lilith meanwhile just grinned and said, “No school! And what happened to the people at school?”

“I don’t see their souls entering the afterlife so I think they’re fine,” Anthony said shrugging his shoulders, “Also it looks the people who are still here think this is normal, so school is probably still happening.”

“Dang it,” Lilith said.

“So Valhalla? Where’s it at,” Anthony asked an amused Hel, who looked like she was going to join the people conglomerating in the school’s ruins.

“What humans call the Northern Lights is the Bifrost,” Hel responded, turning away from the gathering of various magic affected people.

“So the North Pole, I wonder if Santa exists?” Anthony said, wondering about what ‘imaginary’ figures might exist.

“Uncle Santa’s really~ busy right now,” Emelia said cautioning them from recklessly visiting Saint Nick, “If you disturb him you’ll end up on the naughty list.”

“Dang it,” Lilith said in the background, having been excited at the chance to meet every four-year-olds idol.

They proceeded to the Antarctic through another portal and flew around until they found the glowing rainbow of the Bifrost. They landed on the soft snow near the Bifrost and Lilith asked, “Do we have to walk all the way or is there an alternate path.” Lilith said looking at the length of the Northern Lights and not wanting to walk the entire way.

“The Bifrost is just a giant slingshot,” Hel said, grabbing onto a piece of the Bifrost and sitting on it like a swing before literally launching herself into another dimension.

“Awesome!” Lilith exclaimed as she copied the actions of Hel and went flying across the Antarctic sky with a whe~.

“I’m not surprised at this point,” Anthony said to convince himself as he and Emelia did the same and entered Valhalla.

Valhalla was filled with rivers of blood and mountains of bodies.

“Uncle Odin! Uncle Odin! Where are you? I want you to meet my bestie!” Hel shouted over the sounds of Vikings fighting each other and crying out in pain.

“Hel, my girl you have impeccable timing,” said an Old man with one eye as he rode up next to them on an eight-legged horse.

“Uncle Odin!” Hel cried out as she jumped onto Odin almost throwing him off his horse, “Bestie, Uncle. Uncle, bestie.”

Odin meanwhile looked towards Lilith and said, “Yes, I have heard all about you from Hugin and Munin,” pointing to the ravens on his shoulders, “You seem like a nice young lady, please be a friend to Hel she may be lacking in social tact sometimes but she’s sweet on the inside. Also, have Valhalla. I am going on a journey. For knowledge!!!!!" Odin declared abruptly as his horse started galloping away.

"Look for me if I'm not back in five-thousand years!" He added vanishing past the horizon.

"Bro, where can I get an eight-legged horse?" Lilith asked Hel remarking at the odd equine creature that Odin was riding on.

“Sleipnir is unique, probably, so you’ll have to ask uncle Odin for it,” Hel said.

“Do you think I could trade him Valhalla for the horse?” Lilith asked, trying to sell her newly acquired kingdom for a horse.

"Don't think so," Hel responded.

"What about a unicorn?" Lilith asked.

"I think he has one,"

"Moss?"

"... Uh… maybe?" 

"Is no one going to address the mergers and acquisitions Underworld," Anthony blurted out before the horse trades could get out of hand.

"Yeah, so what bro," Lilith raised an eyebrow.

“I’ve never been on a campaign for world domination, but usually people don’t just get entire realms just because. Also we barely got the other Underworld under control with the New Afterlife Administration, how are we going to run this place?”

“It’s in Article 29 of the Constitution of the New Afterlife, ‘Whenever another hostile territory is acquired by the administration, they will be allowed self-determination in all instances where the administration has not previously deemed the actions morally wrong.' also Article 3, “If a new realm is acquired the rights of governance will be held by the afterlife executives, a.k.a. us. So we can just let whoever normally runs this place run it." Lilith said matter-of-factly. 

"That was in there? Really?" said a surprised Anthony conjuring a copy of the Constitution of the New Afterlife and skimming through it. Before saying amazed, "Look at that, it does say that."

"Anthony dude, did you even read the document before you signed?" Lilith asked skeptically.

"Uh, I am currently in a quantum superposition in which I both have and have not read the document before I signed it." Anthony said, turning his head away from Lilith.

0