Let’s Conquer the Underworld
108 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   "Let's conquer the Underworld," suggested Lilith Phillips, the slightly crazy vegetarian with dirty blonde hair.

    "The Underworld? Like H-E double hockey sticks. The place where sinners go to burn in everlasting fire" asked Anthony, the skeptic to Lilith's insanity. This wasn't the first insane idea she had come up with before so he wasn't surprised but instead curious as to how "conquest of the afterlife"  it would play out in her mind.

    "Yeah bro, the Underworld. Just need to kill Satan, take over the Underworld, easy," she said giving a smile and two thumbs up.

    He sighed at the simplicity of her afterlife conquering plan and said, "There are a lot of problems I can think of but first, how are we gonna summon Satan? It's not like you can just look up 'How to summon Satan' and expect it to show ways to actually summon the Devil."

    "Dude we can just ask Mr.Way," she said as if knowing someone who could summon the prince of darkness was the most obvious thing in the world.

    "Mr.Way? Why would he know how to summon Satan? He just the Latin teacher. And I know Latin is a dead language but it isn't summon the ruler of Hell dead, right." asked a very confused Anthony at the mention of their Latin teacher being able to summon the antichrist.

    "Bro, you didn't know that he's an immortal vampire. He says it all the time during class. Were you asleep or what, and I thought you got good grades," she responded shrugging in bemusement to his perception that Mr.Way was a normal Latin teacher.

    "Mr.Way jokes about it all the time, but he is a normal guy, right? I've seen him outside and he wasn't on fire or sparkling. And we live in a pretty safe part of the city, it's not like there are reports of people with their blood sucked out of them" said Anthony.

    "No dude, he's totally a vampire. Think about it. He teaches Latin, a dead language, the language of the dead. He has to be some sort of undead. And if he's undead he must have met Satan before." she said while pointing at Mr.Way, who was shaking his head at them while sitting at his desk a few feet away. They were in Mr.Way's room for tutorials and taking a break from studying for a test before they started this conversation..

    Lilith then continued, "Dude just look at all those books on the shelf. One of them has to be able to summon Satan."

    Anthony showed a forced smile and replied sarcastically, "Sure, so even if we do manage to summon Satan, how are we supposed to kill him?"

    "With an AK."

    “Really?”

    “Yup.”

    Anthony was now facepalming with both his hands and sighed before continuing, “So what do we do after Satan is dead?”

    “We take over the Afterlife. I’m sure I can do a better job than him at managing it,” replied Lilith with a confident grin.

    “So where would we summon Satan?” he asked skeptically when he came up blank on good locations to summon the prince of darkness.

    “At school, where else? I don’t want to summon Satan in my house and this place is like Hell already,” she responded as if it was a self-evident idea.

    “And it’s okay at the school! I don’t think you’re supposed to summon Satan anywhere!” he said as he shook his head while turning it up towards the ceiling.

    “It’s not like it’s against the rules. Have you seen a sign saying, ‘Please do not sumnonsSatan’” she said with a smug grin. Then she remembered something and continued, "Shoot! You can’t bring guns to school. Whatever, we’ll just kill him some other way,

    "The gun’s where you draw the line! You’re fine with summoning Satan, the literal Devil at school! But you won’t bring guns to school. Really?” said Anthony who was at the limit for Lilith’s nonsense and odd sense of morality for the time being.

    Sighing Lilith responded in an exasperated tone, “Hey dude, school rules are there for a reason and we should follow them, summoning the Devil or not.”

6