The 4th Day! Gaining New Underlings!
390 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*IN THE DREAMSCAPE*

  Majin was currently overseeing Buddy's training while overloading Ren's system with mana. He was being forced to either learn how to control and manipulate the mana how he wants or internally explode from his body not being used to contain that much mana inside of it. This type of training will allow Ren to get used to receiving Majin's mana and using it in ways that benefit them, improve Ren's mana control, and to get him to create a mana core inside his body. A mana core is a type of ability that only the zenith of wizards, mages, and warriors could achieve through many years of training, a giant mana pool, and the will of the Three Fates themselves. Not just anyone could gain a mana core by simply training for a very long time and also somehow amassing a giant mana pool. The process of creating a mana core is as simple as it is impossibly difficult.

  The person needs to find a way of change the constantly flowing gaseous mana in their body. Once they find a method that is capable of changing the property of their mana, then they must exert expert levels of mana control by turning their mana into a liquid form. If they fail to change the gaseous mana into liquid mana because of lack of control, they run the risk of exploding internally. So, it is generally accepted for these people to lock themselves away from the world in a form of seclusion to rid themselves of all distractions and focus only on creating their mana core.

  Successfully creating a mana core will increases one's ability to wield and control mana to unbelievable heights. It allows the user to absorb any mana in their surroundings if they are running low instead of being forced to retreat or rely on their physical body and skills. Mana takes time to reform and recharge without a mana core and could take up to a half an hour to multiple hours depending on the user. Sometimes the user's element also evolves during the process of making a core. If the user decides to infuse their elemental nature into their core, they could potentially become something more than human. Such as a fire human whose capable of transforming their entire bodies into flames or a wind human who can transform their entire body into the surrounding air.

  Majin only found out about mana cores after defeating Grace and noticing a small white bead being shattered by her fist that was hiding inside her abdomen. Once they arrived back at the hotel and into the dreamworld, she tried creating that small sphere herself. She succeeded easily but haven't actually created the mana core in the real life quite yet. There was no reason for her delaying except for laziness.

  Ren, however, doesn't have that privilege, and is being forced to try and create his mana core while avoiding a horde of mini versions of him that are trying to kill him and distract him from making his mana core. He cursed and cursed and cursed that She-Devil for putting him through this situation when he has already formed his mana core without any distractions but she said this will help when they try to make actually form a mana core.

'Lying bitch…. I know you are somehow able to affect the time in this realm and I've been stuck here for probably more than a couple of months with the Elf. Just wait… I'll manage to escape from you eventually…' Ren swore in his mind as he constantly avoided the mini-him's also using their time ability to speed themselves up.

  Majin grinned at the amount of progress these two made in 4 days but really around maybe a year and a half. Ren was already capable of fighting S-ranked creatures at this time and could definitely match-up or escape from a S-ranked human or something similar. Buddy wasn't anywhere near Ren's stage but he could surely hold his own. Since Majin couldn't physically train his body in this realm, she got to work on his other skills such as, helping his learn how to use mana to enhance his body to higher levels, increasing his accuracy to unbelievable levels, and making sure his body could react to any threat he saw with his precognition. Well at least getting his body used to reacting to threats.

  She sent him through constant gauntlets, obstacle courses, and sudden attacks that killed or nearly killing him at every turn. It wasn't until around the 6th month that he was capable of surviving through a single scenario created by Majin and the only thing he was gifted was another training but this time focused on mana control. She could see the despair in his eyes and smiled.

  But now it was time to look for new members! A good amount of other Champions were starting to complete the first Destiny Battle and were ripe for the taking. She wouldn't let the boys leave the dreamscape until the 5th day which would be tomorrow in the real world. Majin left the two training inside the dreamscape and left their hotel room with the two peacefully sleeping on the bed.

  She arrived outside the building and saw more champions than she expected. With a great big smile on her face, she walked off to random groups of champions trying to feel them out. But with her power, finding someone interesting enough or strong enough is hard to do just on feeling alone. The only way to see these Champions abilities were to recklessly challenge them to Duels (Personal Destiny Battles) or somehow trick them into showing it without fighting. Majin began to think.

'With all my absorbed abilities, I should definitely have something that can force these guys to show off their wish.' Majin thought before having her antenna light up.

"AHA! This is a bit evil of me but it'll solve my problem so what the hey?" Majin said before gathering a staggering amount of mana that could probably destroy a country. This build up took around 30 minutes of her standing around before unleashing her magical spell.

"Illusionary Devastation!" Pink flower petals began falling from the sky as all but 3 people were affected by her mass illusionary spell that forced all the nearby champions into combat. She took note of the three people and began watching the others reveal their abilities. They were currently being attacked by clones of themselves with all of their same abilities and strength. How did the illusion magic know what their abilities and elements were? Majin had no idea but she didn't care and started watching for any new members of her group besides the three that somehow resisted her illusion.

  Majin started nodding her head in satisfaction before snapping her finger and breaking the illusion. She's decided on her team members and all she has to do now is have them join her cause. The champions who haven't been defeated by their clones began looking around in a panic or anger. There were 4 people, including Majin, who looked completely fine and people began questioning them angrily. Majin ignored them along with the silent glasses girl. A spiky blonde haired jock looking guy seemed to get pissed off at the accusations and was on the verge of exploding while the boring bland anime-looking kid seemed to be ignored by most of the angry champions.

"If you fucking weaklings don't get out of my face I'm going to beat the shit out of everyone single one of you." The spiky blonde threatened.

"You don't think you can take all of us do you!? Fess up to your crime! We know you did it."

"You fuckers asked for it." He said while cracking his knuckles before suddenly vanishing from most of the champions sights.

  In literal seconds later, all the hostile champions were suddenly groaning on the ground with some of them severely injured.

"I told you to fuck off. Now I'm pissed off." He said before walking into the hotel.

  Majin watched as the glasses girl seemed to be watching the boy vigilantly before sprouting bug-like wings from her back and flying to the roof of the hotel.

'That delinquent speedster done me a favor hehe. Now I can grab these yummy new teammates for myself and do a little brainwashing. I'll have to take that hottie with a terrible attitude at a later date' Majin smiled before placing the champions she chose to sleep, stretching her arms and gathering up 3 champions, leaving her future 7th member to brood alone.

  She took them up to her room and forcefully entered the first girl's dreams and taking control over it. This girl was capable of making whatever she wanted intangible. How far her intangibility went is exactly what Majin was about to find out. She met the blue-skinned girl face-to-face in the dreamworld and appeared in front of her suddenly and lunging for her face. The girl wasn't able to react in time but her ability did. Majin's hand passed right through and she went on to the second part of the test and began firing various elemental spells at her. Fire balls, ice spikes, thorny vines, and furious winds but they all passed harmlessly through her.

"Stop! Why are you doing this!?" She yelled.

"Test 2 is complete. This is the final test so it's almost over." Majin informed her before reaching out with her fingers and trying to get a grasp on her soul.

*GRASP*

'Tch. She's not capable of making this intangible yet huh.. We'll have to work on that during the week.'

  Majin smiled towards the girl.

"I'm sorry about this but please take this as an apology." Majin said before revealing a large pink cake and vanishing from the girl's dreamscape. She left a clone in her dream that would slowly manipulate the girl into wanting to be on her team and moved on to the next girl. A pink-skinned spiky horned girl with silky smooth hair. She could control and create vacuums. Majin started manipulating her dreams to somewhat brainwash her into being more friendly towards her and feel more likely to join her team once she awakens, or at least when Majin wants her to awaken.

  The only guy of the recruitment was a summoner-type. He could create or summon toy-like magical beings from magic circles. Majin only chose this guy because she hasn't seen a summoner type of mage yet and wondered if she could somehow enhance or augment the toys into much more deadlier ones. But it wasn't that much of a risk for her. Either she can or she can't and if she can't, she'll just get rid of the guy from her team.

  So, now all she has to do is wait till the she's lowered their guards enough in their dreams and later wake them up and have them join her cause. But for now… she has to have a little chat with her future 7th member. The rowdy speedster boy from outside.

  She used one of her captured souls to locate his room and soon created a portal to appear inside of it. But it seems she walked in at quite the wrong time.

*INTENSE MOANING*

  Cause it seems Mr. Speedy was pretty busy with three beautiful ladies of unknown races. Once they realized she was there, two of them sprang into action and one just screamed. Majin captured them all with vine magic before they could touch her and walked over to the well-built and impressive looking delinquent.

"What the fuck do you want bitch?" He viciously spat.

"Hi there. Sorry to interrupt your little moment of fun and relaxation but I have a quick question." She smiled, ignoring his vulgar behavior.

"And you couldn't just fucking wait till I was done could you?"

"I couldn't possibly wait a second more!"

"Talk already!" He shouted.

"Well. I wanted to ask you if you would like to join my team. I was impressed by your strength earlier and think you would be the perfect member for my team." Majin explained.

"You're really one stupid dumb bitch aren't you?"

  Majin was getting very irritated and was also confused. Her skin was slowly turning red.

"What do you mean?" She asked politely.

"I'm your fucking enemy! Didn't your useless sponsor tell you that you had to fight me and that fucking creepy ass bug girl? But thanks to you I got the chance to wish for a second wish so, I won't beat your stupid brains in for interrupting me. If you piss off and leave maybe I'll think about taking your small cute ass after I beat you."

  Majin whipped her leg towards the boy after being constantly insulted and looked down upon and found herself missing her target entirely.

"Huh?"

Her leg phased right through him somehow and after it passed through him, he formed a knife hand and sliced her leg off with just his bare hands. Angering Majin even further.

"I guess your sponsor really doesn't give a shit does he? He didn't tell you anything about our abilities did he? It's a good thing our sponsor can't fucking shut up about yours. But I'll give you a small hint. Speedforce." He explained.

'I'm going to break all the bones in his attractive body and then chain him up like a dog once I'm finished with him!' Majin swore during her embarrassment and anger.

  Her leg regrew back and she was about to continue her assault on the delinquent flash but she was soon ejected from his room and could only stare at his door number "609".

  But she refused to be embarrassed like that and gathered as much power into her fist as she possibly could and punched the door with nearly everything she had.

*BANGGGGGGGGGGG*

  The door stood strong and unaffected by Majin's rage. This defiance only caused even more of Majin's anger to come out. She began punching the door rapidly until she realized that no matter how hard she hit this door, it was able to nullify any force from her punches and she soon shouted at the top of her lungs.

"YOU NO GOOD DIRTY PIECE OF CRAP GODS! JUST WAIT! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO RESTRICT ME FOREVER!"

  After having a brief moment of silence and time to breathe, Majin calmed herself and returned to her room. Her racial quirks were really starting to take a hold of her more easily nowadays… But maybe that's a good thing..

'After absorbing that fairy guy with the hulk's powers, having my emotional state similar to a Majin could only benefit me. And that's not including my other powers and abilities that could only aid me if I go truly berserk. Heh.. normally main characters would try to control themselves and always stay in the control when something like this happens but for me it's the opposite.' Majin chuckled before forcing herself off to sleep and returning to Buddy and Ren.

12