Ren and Buddy’s Resting Day!
340 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*THE NEXT DAY*

  Majin has released Buddy and Ren from their year and a half long training session from the dreamworld. They woke up with their bodies strangely feeling better than ever when they thought they would be incredibly stiff and unable to move for sleeping for so long. Majin wouldn't explain what she did to the boys but showed a slightly perverted smirk.

"Go ahead and go have some fun you rascals! I took good care of your bodies during your training." She looked at Buddy and put her hand on his shoulder in a consoling manner.

"Size isn't everything…"

  Buddy's face turned completely red from embarrassment but he refused to acknowledge Majin and her antics. He stormed out of the room mumbling under his breath and Ren's face also started to slowly flush after the realization. He quickly followed after Buddy outside the hotel room.

"I'll never get married now…" She heard him mutter as he left.

  Majin only showed a mischevious grin before appearing inside the dream realm with the new team members. Pliff, the blue-skinned girl who could make herself and objects she wanted intangible, Clara, the pink-skinned girl with spiky horns atop of her head jutting out from her hair who could create and control vacuums that were capable of creating air implosions, fire wind blades, and more crazy things. Melvin, the slightly buff socially awkward boy that could summon animated toys who would do his bidding.

  Majin crossed her arms as the three looked at each other confused.

"I will explain." Majin announced.

  The three listened as Majin talked about their current circumstances.

"So we're going to train here until it's time for the second Destiny Battle?"

"Yep."

"And in this place we can do whatever we want? Even something like this?" Pliff asked before creating a pink elephant with a unicorn's horn atop its forehead.

"Ahuh."

"How exactly do you plan on doing that in the first place?" Clara asked.

  Despite being friendly towards Majin, she was still suspicious of her.

"Well it's simple! I'll give you three a few weapon choices to master, then we'll start improving your control over your mana, and lastly experimenting and testing with your abilities!" Majin explained.

"Will it really be that easy though?" Melvin asked in an unconfident manner.

"There's nothing to it. Now boys and girls… CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!" Majin shouted in a game show announcer-like voice before materializing a giant shelf full of different types of weapons.

"Wow! That's amazing!" Pliff exclaimed.

  Melvin was shocked just as much as Pliff but didn't vocally announce his surprise, but it was written all over his face. Clara's eyes bulged a bit but she held in her surprise.

"Alright now kiddies. Get to picking and we'll start your training whenever you all chose." Majin said.

*WITH REN AND BUDDY*

  After exiting the hotel, the two smiled after finally seeing some sunlight and different faces. They were about to walk over to where most of the other Champions were hanging out at but Ren was soon attacked by two familiar faces.

"Elise… Liya.. Hey." Ren greeted in his usual timid-like manner.

  They hugged him and smothered him with their breasts before eventually releasing him after Elise noticed he was being suffocated

"Ren! Where have you been all this week? We missed you!" Liya informed while holding onto his arm and slightly pressing her breast on him.

  Ren face reddened and he inwardly sighed.

'I'm still no good with women even in this life… But at least they're nothing like Her.' Ren thought.

"I was training…" Ren replied.

"Even though you're so strong already!?" Elise said surprised.

"I'm not that strong…" Ren replied modestly and embarrassed.

"Ren I'm gonna head on over there. You have fun with them." Buddy announced before heading off to the gathering of champions.

  Ren and the two girls continued chatting in a way that would make any man jealous of the small weak-looking Japanese boy but soon trouble came for the trio in the form of fellow Champions!

"Hey why are you two knockout babes hanging around this fucking loser instead guys like us?"

  In front of Ren was three guys he would've considered quite scary back in his old world but now..

  Ren's hand glowed blue as he stepped forward.

"Why don't… you guys.. leave my friends alone…"

  The three guys looked at Ren before suddenly bursting into laughter.

"Is this kid serious?"

"Why don't we teach him a little lesson for daring to speak to us like we're nothing."

"Heheh… Sounds like a great idea.. and afterwards we can have these two for ourselves.."

  Liya stood next to Ren.

"Buzz off! We're not interested in going anywhere with you." Liya said.

"Please leave!" Elise quietly shouted.

  One of the guys suddenly appeared in front of Elise and slapped her to the ground.

"Shut your fucking mouth. You two are coming with us."

  Liya ran towards the guy who slapped her friend and tried to punch him after infusing as much weight into her fist as possible but he swayed his head to the side and felt a ferocious gust of wind slice his cheek after Liya's punch missed. His face turned into one of anger before he kicked towards Liya's stomach. It was then that Ren interfered, Ren used his chain and deflected the guy's kick, preventing him from hurting Liya as well.

"I challenge… you three to a Destiny Battle…" Ren announced.

[Ren Mashiro has challenged Brady Johnson, Frank Simmons and Craig Nicholson to a duel. Since Brady Johnson, Frank Simmons and Craig Nicholson are being challenged, they shall set the place of the duel and the rules of said duel.]

  The three grinned before laughing at Ren.

"Are you fucking retarded kid?"

"Braindead nerd thinks he can beat us for his little girlfriends."

"Let's beat him till he knows his place."

[The challenged have decided the place of the duel and the objective. The battle will take place in an Abandoned Building. To win, the challenger who issued the duel must defeat all three of the opposing Champions. Begin.]

  Ren and the three gangsters appeared inside an abandoned building on the third floor. Pipes, pieces of woods, sharp objects, and syringe needles were littered around the room. There was an open window that led directly to a concrete ground below. Brady, Frank, and Craig began picking up some of the weapons on the ground and Ren slowly twirled his chain with a sinister smile.

"No one around but the trash in front of me… How lucky… I needed to release some of this pent-up anger from that Pink Bitch…. I was planning on having my first time with those girls just to finally get it out of the way but you three decided to-" Ren was suddenly interrupted by a thrown piece of wood and the three charged him from all sides. Brady with a small knife, Frank with a metal pipe, and Craig with brass knuckles.

  Ren's normally meek and passive face has changed into one of a seasoned fighter bent on causing as much damage as possible to his opponents. His usual bent over back has straightened out and his face had a small confident grin. He twirled his chain leisurely before kicking it towards Frank. Frank covered his pipe in ice and batted Ren's chain upward. Brady and Craig closed in, both poised to attack the defenseless Ren and beat him into submission but then all of a sudden… Brady, Craig, and Frank's bodies began moving in slow-motion.

  They tried to speak but even talking was rendered ineffective by the slow-motion. It took then around 5-10 seconds to say a single word. They were made completely helpless as Ren begun laughing to himself.

"Now it's time to let off some steam…" He smiled dangerously and soon the three delinquents were forced to face a type of torture they never even thought possible. They screamed and shouted in slow-mo but there was no one inside the Destiny Battle dimension except for these four and now that Ren's time ability was able to affects others instead of just himself, he could do whatever he pleased with these 3 and just revert their bodies back to the time when they weren't injured.

  It wouldn't be until a couple of hours later until Ren finally put the three out of their misery and ended the Destiny Battle. He only ended it so soon because he ran out of mana. If not he would've spent a bit longer taking his anger out on the three while thinking about the She-Devil.

[Congratulations Ren Mashiro. You have won your very first Destiny Battle Duel. You will be awarded half of the losers wishes.]

[Gained Enhanced Dexterity]

[Gained Blunt Weapon Experience]

[Gained Enhanced Physique]

  Ren soon returned back to the hotel grounds with his new gains before being pounced by Elise and Liya. The two hugged him to the ground before expressing their worry for him and soon taking him off to their rooms. The three delinquents fell over with their eyes open like a dead fish and was left near the entrance of the hotel in a coma-like state.

*WITH BUDDY*

  After leaving Ren with those annoying girls, Buddy wanted to check out what was happening and he maneuvered his way through crowd of Champions and saw a miniature version of the arena from the preliminary Destiny Battle. Two Champions were fighting each other.

"What's going on?" Buddy asked a random excited Champion in the crowd.

"Those two are fighting for each other's wishes! If one of them wins, they gain the other's wish for themselves! Everyone's been challenging each other to get stronger for the future Destiny Battles and this is the fastest way to gain power for people who don't want to train."

"I see…" Buddy responded before taking a look at the fallen Champion.

  The winner in the robotic suit siphoned a strange white energy from his opponent and was immediately capable of using their ability. Soon after another pair of Champions challenged each other and another and another. Multiple versions of the arena propped up and teleported the fighting Champions onto their own platforms. Usually the person being challenged changed the platform into a setting that gave them an advantage over their challengers.

"She did say that my limits were only limited by my mana control and reserves. So, I'll need to take on someone who wished for something mana related." Buddy muttered to himself before looking at all the fighting Champions.

  He finally saw someone who could make him stronger. The guy just defeated a woman with the ability to grow razor sharp claws all over her body. Buddy walked over to him and challenged him.

They were teleported onto the platform and stood quite a few feet away from each other.

"The name is Mashimoto." The blue and black wizardly robed Japanese boy said while holding his magical staff.

"Buddy." He responded while taking out his magically enhanced bow and enchanted quiver.

  Majin used her magic to create a bow that would cause his arrows to home in to their targets and enchanted a quiver to produce infinite spawning arrows. His elf shoes were enchanted with a speed boosting property and his tunic with magic that enhanced his reflexes. His small green elf hat gave him far-reaching vision without using his own magic.

"Let's begin." Mashimoto announced as he fired a harmless fireball spell.

  Buddy's eyed widened in horror as he realized the simple fireball spell that this mage was about to produce was about way stronger than any fireball spell he's seen.

'How could his mana be this powerful….? Is he a demigod or something?!' Buddy quickly shot 3 arrows in the time it takes for a normal archer to shoot 1 and interrupted Mashimoto's spell.

  Mashimoto was about to attempt another spell but Buddy has dashed towards him while constantly firing numerous arrows in random directions. The arrows as if given sentience stopped, flipped, or turned themselves to race towards the stationary Mashimoto.

*BZZZZTL*

  An electric mana shield that took the form of a bubble surrounded Mashimoto and disintegrated all the arrows homing in on him. Buddy's face turned serious.

'I need more fire power… I don't have anything in my arsenal capable of piercing through that barrier or one of his spells even if I used all of my mana on a single arrow.' Buddy thought to himself before trying something he hasn't even thought of trying in the dream realm.

"Is that all you have Buddy the elf? If so, prepare yourself."

  Mashimoto dropped his barrier and Buddy saw with his future sight that the mage was about to fire off a gigantic icicle that was nearly the size of the platform they were standing on. He started sweating before hoping for the best and infused his mana into his bow and quiver.

*SHING*

  His bow suddenly turned a regal shiny silver and the quiver on his back turned an elegant white as the arrows inside the quiver began rapidly shifting into different types. Mashimoto fired his ice spell and Buddy slowly grabbed a random arrow from his quiver and took aim.

"It's all or nothing…" He said quietly before releasing the strangely glowing arrow right towards the tip of the giant icicle drilling his way.

  The arrow seemed to burst with speed after being released from Buddy's bow and was soon flying with speeds unseeable to most. The arrow pierced through the icicle and traveled throughout its body, breaking it and cracking it into multiple ice chunks before heading towards Mashimoto himself. He quickly erupted another barrier and the arrow seemed to gain a certain fierceness and ferocity. It was as if the arrow couldn't believe that this creature dared to challenge it and it wanted to show its dominance as the superior being. Sparks fired off as Mashimoto's barrier and the arrow clashed, Mashimoto's face was strained as his mana was quickly being drained to keep up the power to defend against the unbelievable powerful arrow.

  It might sound crazy but he felt scared of this arrow. Like this arrow wasn't supposed to be here and seen by creatures like him. This arrow emitted pride, power, and such unnaturalness that it seems like it came from an alien race of arrow-like creatures that have taken over the galaxy and have enslaved the rest of the galaxy's races.

'Spot-on analyzation… Insect. Now die.' Mashimoto heard a voice say in his head before his barrier fizzled away and a hole being made through his gut.

"Impossible…." Mashimoto muttered as he staggered backwards, using mana to prevent his blood from spilling.

  The arrow vanished into particles and Buddy didn't let this chance go to waste. Mashimoto froze up as he saw Buddy reach into his quiver for another arrow and fear started to take his mind after remembering that strange arrow. He couldn't possibly take another arrow like that one and he panicked.

  He held his gaping hole of a wound with one hand and with his other hand pointed his staff at Buddy with a terrified look on his face.

"Please die..!" Mashimoto shouted as he fired a lightning bolt towards Buddy that was capable of piercing through the mountains and the heavens.

  Buddy shot a second arrow at the incoming magical spell and as the arrow blasted off towards the spell, the lightning seemingly got sucked into the arrow and it took on the properties of lightning itself! The previously yellow arrow turned into a lightning bolt-shaped arrow and pierced straight through Mashimoto's chest. After piercing through the mage, it vanished into particles.

"I… can't believe… I lost…. To luck…." Mashimoto muttered before vanishing into particles and leaving Buddy alone on top of the arena platform.

  Buddy stopped fueling his quiver and bow with mana and slowly started to laugh.

"She's amazing! I would never have won this fight if I never met her!" Buddy exclaimed as a white energy began flowing into his body.

[Gained 100x Mana]

  Buddy felt the mana coursing through his body and realized that the 100x mana ability he just received caused his mana to be 100x stronger than others instead of increasing his reserves 100x its current capacity. He grinned as he accomplished his goal for today and swiftly left the hectic battlegrounds before he was challenged by someone.

*SOME TIME LATER*

  Buddy was currently relaxing inside Majin's room with Pliff, Melvin, Clara, and Majin all asleep. He decided to spend these next two days relaxing until it was time for the destiny battle and had a funny feeling that Majin and the 3 new people would at the same time awaken in two days.

  Ren didn't return back to Majin's room and was brought to Elise and Liya's room. The three were currently all in the same bed together with various pieces of their clothes haphazardly placed along the hotel room's floor. Elise and Liya were snuggled up to Ren, with his arms in between their breasts. The three were all undressed and seemingly just got done with an activity that required vigorous movement and stamina since their bodies were all covered in sweat. Elise and Liya were asleep on each side of Ren while Ren was staring up into the roof of the darkly lit hotel room.

'I won't fall. I won't give in. And I won't give up.. I will escape from you She-Devil. No matter how long it takes.…' He swore before having his mind slowly drift off and then suddenly forcing his eyes open, refusing to fall asleep.

14