Finally A Team That Can Rival Majin’s!?!?
295 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*IN THE FINAL STRETCH OF THE DESTINY BATTLE ON DAY 4*

  Ren's mana has long since dried up and the team was driving another toy truck created by Melvin. Pliff was driving once more with everyone else in their previous positions from the start of the Destiny Battle. Clara was creating a vacuum-based turbo booster to aid them in getting away from the incoming flood of monsters. But her mana wouldn't last forever so the team had to think of something quick. At this rate they wouldn't be able to past the finish line in the distance.

"Any good ideas would be great about now!" Melvin shouted as he stood atop the truck with his feet latched onto the roof with lego-like toys binding his feet down and unleashed bullet hell amongst the closest animals to the truck with his yellow and green toy minigun.

  He fired for far longer than a normal gatling gun would be able to and effectively defended the truck along with Buddy who was firing arrows so fast it seemed as if they would catch fire after being shot.

"I could probably give us a big boost but I'd be out of mana for a while." Clara said.

"Don't… I.. have an idea." Ren said before placing his hand on the truck and engulfing it in a silver aura.

"Get inside…" He told Buddy and Melvin who soon dropped inside.

  Ren began focusing all of his recharged mana on the truck.

"Accelerate…"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

  The truck took off in a huge burst and left all of the monsters behind in its dust.

"Woohoo! We are going to make it!" Pliff cheered.

"We did it even without Majin!" Melvin added.

  But as everyone started to cheer and relax, Ren and Buddy spotted something strange in the far distance. 7 Champions were standing just before the finish line as if they were waiting for them or just anyone to come. Ren saw one of the champions holding a staff summon a hulking beast of a creature and another snapping his finger. Ren increased his perception using time and was about to yell but Buddy beat him to it first.

"GET OUT THE TRUCK!"

  Despite their confusion, no one doubted Buddy's words and all hopped out of the truck.

*CRASH!*

  The previous lumbering giant teleported in front of the speeding truck and in turn smashed it into numerous pieces that scattered across the sky. Melvin willed the blocks to return to him and they formed a swirling black mass that snaked beautifully towards Melvin. The team then went to meet their ambushers face to face.

"Where the fuck is she at?" A spiky blonde hair fit-looking guy asked.

  Buddy pulled out his bow.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you all here?" Buddy asked.

  The rest of the team began pulling out their weapons and magic while the young blonde teen's team did the same.

"I'll eviscerate you before you can elf." A girl with glasses threatened with a razor-sharp blade jutting from her wrist.

"If you can reach me in time little girl."

"Shut the fuck up! Just tell me where the green bitch is at!" The jock yelled.

"Why do you need to know punk?" Clara asked with a similar bad attitude.

"So, I can take her on a date." He said in a super serious voice.

"Really!?" Pliff exclaimed.

"NO YOU FUCKING RETARD! So, I can fucking kick her ass and get my shitty sponsor off my dick."

  Ren took a step forward with his steel chain over his shoulder. His eyes glowing a silvery blue. His back straightened out and a strong aura emitting from his body.

"I don't think we can come to an agreement…." Ren said.

  The vulgar-mouthed boy started laughing.

"You stupid fucking nerd. Do you really think that your little shit stain of a group can threaten me? By the time you guys are done blinking I'd be stomping your corpse into the dirt. So just fucki-"

"Miles. Please let us handle this instead." The glasses girl interrupted.

  A certain aura seemed to slowly come out from Miles before it took a different form. The aura seemed to nearly incapacitate both Miles's team and most of Majin's team. Only Ren was seen unaffected by the strange aura. This caused a small smirk to appear on Miles's face when he looked at Ren before returning back to his original state.

*SLAP*

  The seemingly loyal girl was slapped across the face and staggered backwards before falling to one knee.

"My… My apologies Miles…. I overstepped my boundaries…" She apologized sincerely.

"You interrupt me like that again you creepy bug bitch and I won't hold back next time." Miles warned.

"Yes sir…." She replied as one of the other members of Miles's team crouched down and tried to heal her stinging wound.

  She refused his offer and even an outsider could see the hurt in his eyes from the rejection.

"Jenna…." He muttered.

"Go ahead and deal with them. I don't care if you kill them or not just make sure you fucking find out where the green bitch is." Miles said before pulling out a cigarette and smoking it as he sat on the grass.

"I'll take care of him." Clara said as she aimed her hand towards Miles.

  But before she could finish her attack, a syringe was thrown towards her neck. She formed a small wind barrier that blocked the needle and it fell to the ground.

"I'll take care of windy over here." A masked woman said while wearing a skin-tight body suit.

  The two groups fanned out and found their respective opponents.

"I would do anything for him… Even if I have to lose my humanity in the process…" Jenna swore as she balled her fist.

  Numerous tiny bugs began flying out of Jenna's back before it eventually burst wide open and released a large flood of flying insects. If Ren was capable of seeing her back, he would see that she was filled with an uncountable amount of tiny insects inside her body, replacing all organs, blood, and such with nothing but bugs.

  Once the bugs finished flying out, her back closed up and 4 sharp stingers and 2 bug wings emerged. The four stingers were located on her lower back while the wings were coming out of her shoulder blades. Ren held his chain in his hand, ready to start.

"I'll do anything for my goals as well… You aren't anything special."

Jenna thrusted her clawed hand towards Ren's direction and her swarm of insects began flying towards him.

"I can't hold back… Not when he's watching.. I'm sorry boy."

*SECOND GROUP*

"Hmph. You're going to regret this decision." Buddy warned.

"The names Ekon! And trust me I was already regretting once I fell in love with her." Ekon responded.

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Don't think too hard on it kay? Elves aren't known for their great thinking abilities." Ekon said before multiple versions of himself began coming out of his body.

  Buddy pulled out his bow and aimed. Ekon and his clones began charging towards Buddy.

*THIRD GROUP*

"Muhahahah I get the imbecile. How perfect! Let's see how long you last against my undead army!" A dark robed figure babbled with a skeleton hand and hood that hid his face.

"I'm not dumb! I'm just a little on the big side got it!?" Melvin retorted.

  Two magic circles formed underneath them and a bright light encompassed their area.

*FOURTH GROUP*

"You guys are going to wish you never messed with us." Clara said as she created a mini cyclone underneath her feet and started levitating.

"A wind mage huh. That'll go for a nice amount on the blackmarket.." The masked woman said.

  Clara's hand had wind surging around it as she aimed it towards her opponent. The assassin-looking woman pulled out multiple syringes and wielded them in between her fingers.

*FIFTH GROUP*

"You look pretty tasty despite your size…." The giant obese face painted clown grinned while licking his saw cleaver.

  Just looking at that blade could tell that this Champion was one who loved to inflict terrible pain upon his enemies. The way the blades would rip and tear through whatever it managed to get a grip on.

"And you look pretty… no wait you look just as crazy as you look!" Pliff responded back.

"I'll enjoy hearing you scream…"

"Good luck with that tubby!" Pliff laughed.

*FINAL GROUP*

"I was never really into video games but my little brother loved them." Sasha said while wielding the giant toy bat that was around the size of 2 fully grown men.

"This isn't a game. Now tell me where the green woman is." The Machamp asked.

"Looking down on me huh? Why don't you make me?" Sasha glared as her body slowly started growing plated armor over her body while retaining her original size.

"I planned to." The Machamp said before taking off towards Sasha.

12