The End Of The Gods?!?!?!
387 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*WITH JENNA*

  Jenna was flying with her wings currently as she stood across her opponent, a dwarven god equipped with two hammers, and a white aura surrounded her.

"Just learning how to call on soul energy ain't enough to beat me girlie." The dwarf said.

"You misunderstand. This one already understands soul energy. We have been birthed inside of it and molded by its offspring Mana." Jenna replied.

"Why don't cha show me how much you understand then!" The dwarf yelled.

  The dwarf god's body erupted in a red aura as he leapt towards Jenna with his dual hammers.

"Submitting to the pink one would have been the smarter choice. The Hive will soon show you the results of your defiance. Survival is always our first priority."

  Jenna's white aura reduced itself to cover her entire body instead of just flaring out from her body. She used her claw-like hands and slashed against the dual hammers, causing a painful sound to emit and shoot sparks, but ultimately not damaging it much. Her attack did cause the dwarf to be forced back due to her strength being higher.

"A frail skinny thing like you being stronger than me?! Can't be so!" The dwarf exclaimed as his muscles buffed up and eyes turned red.

"The Hive is ultimate. There is nothing we lack."

  The hammer-wielding god smashed down towards Jenna and once it touched her head, she burst into a swarm of bugs. The dwarf shouted and yelled as he tried to use his hammers to get rid of the bugs, but it proved useless until he decided to send out a shockwave of his soul energy and knock them away. The bugs returned to form Jenna and the dwarf god suddenly realized that his soul energy was taken! His muscles returned back to their original state and he couldn't call upon his red soul energy.

"Delicious. This one will have to try the flesh of a god next." Jenna said as her white aura grew brighter.

"Just try it ya damn vermin! I'll burn you into ash!" The dwarf god yelled as his whole body turned into fire and he flew towards Jenna.

"The Hive is not afraid of mere fire." Jenna replied as her white bug-like body gained blue streaks across it.

  4 sharp spear-like appendages shot out from Jenna's back and combated against the god.

"How!? My fires are hot enough to forge legendary metals! You are just a mortal!" He cried in disbelief as two of Jenna's ovipositors clashed against his superheated hammers and the other two swiftly heading towards his stomach. Steam could be seen coming off the clash.

  Normally when fighting against someone whose reached the final level with their mana core, physical attacks should be pointless. However, Jenna who has her Hive who were birthed by Majin's soul energy and mana has no trouble harming the elemental-like being with her soul energy and heavily dense mana. Only through overwhelming mana quantity/quality or soul energy is one able to harm someone whose reached completion with their mana core.

  Jenna's second pair of ovipositors pierced through the gut of the fire god and forcefully returned him back into a being made of flesh and skin. He cried out in pain while looking at Jenna with a look that wished he could smash her into a pulp. Jenna slowly pushed her back spears deeper and deeper through the dwarf until he was close enough for her to touch with her hands. His hammers dropped from a lack of strength and the poison raging through his body from the back appendages.

  Jenna slowly caressed his hairy face as his blood dripped down and grip weakened even further. She pulled him even closer towards her face before slowly opening her white seductive lips and jaw, revealing her sharp and pointed teeth. Her jaw started opening wider and wider. The fear radiating off of the dwarf only seemed to excite the Hive even more. An audibly mass buzzing sound could be heard coming from Jenna's body.

She chomped down.

Chew

Chew

Chew

Swallow

  Blood spurt out like a fountain from the neck of the fallen dwarf god. Jenna's mouth widened even further before swallowing the body whole with more chewing noises. This time with more bone crunching and organ splattering sounds. Once she was finished, she licked her lips and her body grew taller, bigger, and stronger.

"The Hive will feast and grow from you all." Jenna stated before flying off towards more Major gods.

*WITH MILES*

  Miles was standing face to face with a dragonkin who towered over him with a bursting brown aura flaring from his body.

"Pitiful mortal. Do you believe you stand a chance against me? I've bested millions, mortal."

"Shut the fuck up dickhead. You think your bitch ass can even touch me?" Miles insulted as his speed force energy powered by Majin's infinite mana was ramping up his speed to unprecedented speeds, not including the boost given by Majin's version of Babidi's mind control spell.

  Miles felt as if he could run anywhere he wanted. Past this god plane, past the dimensional barrier, and even run across time and space itself.

  He surged and forced the unlimited mana to increase his speed even further before taking off towards the dragon god.

SPLAT

  After killing that Major god via kicking his head with the force of stars and causing it to burst, a blue aura coated his fist and legs.

"You little bitches are going to get it now." Miles grinned over his control of soul energy and soon blasted off towards all the minor gods.

  As everyone else was fighting or helping, they suddenly realized that all the minor gods and champion spirits suddenly exploded or vanished and Miles reappeared.

"See ya later fuckers. I did my part Pinky." He laughed before vanishing and leaving this realm created by the gods.

"Hey, wait a second!" Majin yelled before suddenly being unable to feel his connection to her anymore.

'Did that sonofabitch pull a Vegeta on me!?' Majin cursed in her head.

"HAHAHHAHA! MY CHAMPION DID WELL DISTRACTING YOU AND BETRAYING YOU!" Tarok shouted as he slashed towards the distracted Majin.

  Majin's antenna easily blocked the sword attack and began constantly clashing against Tarok's blade while her previous sponsor fired purple blocks at her.

"When I first gave you your wish, I didn't think you would turn out like this.." Neflem, Majin's sponsor, said.

"You didn't even know what my wish was. Of course, you didn't. I did wish you told me about the side effects though." Majin said as she deflected the purple blocks.

  One of the blocks passed through her fist though and once it reached her body it suddenly expanded and solidified, trapping her in a giant cube. Majin would normally be unable to see a single thing inside this completely dark cube, but with all the champions and beasts she absorbed she could see even more than before. She could see Tarok and Neflem combining their powers and charging up a large sword made up of soul energy outside the box.

  She punched the cube with as much force as she could and saw no reaction.

'It must be made of something that redirects the force all over or just nullifies physical attacks… But what about magic…?' Majin thought as she conjured a ball of pink energy above her head. It slowly grew more and more as Majin infused different elements inside the energy sphere. Once it grew to the point of being blocked by the cube, Majin forcefully condensed it and added even more energy into it.

"Super Planet Burst!" She screamed as the super deadly ball exploded inside the cube and shattered it apart.

  But despite being mostly unharmed by the explosion, Tarok and Neflem managed to finish their attack and it skewered straight through Majin's stomach.

  Majin was sent flying towards the ground and crashed with a terrible impact. Tarok and Neflem saw her injured appearance and purple blood flowing from her stomach and smiled before creating another sword made of god energy to finish her off for good.

'Holy crap does soul energy hurt!' Majin internally screamed. She needed some TLC right about now and her regeneration was hampered slightly by that soul energy.

  She looked around the battlefield and saw the leftover souls of Miles's victims and reached her hand out, creating a suction towards her. The floating souls of minor gods were sucked towards her and effectively absorbed by her, healing her back to top form.

"Heheh.. Now its time to get some payback." She grinned.

  Majin faded into a bunch of cubes and reappeared in the middle of Neflem and Tarok. The two quickly tried to flee but Majin grabbed them around the neck and squeezed.

"I think you two should've teamed up with the other gods if you really wanted to take me out. I'm on hidden final boss character levels of strength now." She smiled widely.

"FOOLISH MORTAL! KILLING US WILL ACCOMPLISH NOTHING! EVEN IF YOU TAKE OUR PLACES, NOTHING WILL CHANGE! THE WORLD WILL STILL RUN AS IT ALWAYS HAS! YOU WILL BE NO BETTER THAN US IN DUE TIME!" Tarok shouted.

"Yadda yadda yadaa. Anyway. Goodbye and thanks Neflem." Majin said as two pink blobs attached themselves to the gods.

"I suppose even the Fates were wrong… How could they let me choose you as my chosen Champion… unless.. this was all part of their -" Neflem's mouth was covered by Majin's goop and the two gods were soon absorbed by Majin, increasing her godly strength even more.

"Well… This won't be as hard as I thought it would be.. I wonder whose the idiot that made it so gods can't harm mortals even if mortals have the power of gods. I'm definitely not shedding this mortal flesh anytime soon." Majin said before suddenly being latched onto by something on her back.

  Her antenna grabbed the thing and revealed itself to be Tuff pulsing red to pink and smiling at her. She rubbed her face onto his.

"You cute little monster! How did you become Hyper Knuckles?!" Majin asked in an excited cutesy voice.

  He pointed at her and then pointed to himself.

"So either my mana or soul energy caused this.. Hm.. Well go show mama what you can do!" Majin exclaimed.

  Tuff flew out of her antenna's grip and flew towards a reptilian humanoid god who was combatting against the plant army. The god didn't see it coming as Tuff smashed him in the side of the face and lifted him up using that same fist to drop him into the ground with a large ground shattering crash. The plants swiftly retreated and were able to support Tuff but he waved them off after smashing the god into the ground. The plants retreated to fight against more gods or support Majin's team against them.

  The lizardkin slowly got up as his horrible wounds began healing at an accelerated rate. He gripped his spear and pointed it towards Tuff.

"Foul creature. Return back to the depths with you. Or I shall spare no mercy." He threatened.

  Tuff grinned while cracking his knuckles.

"Your death will not be sssswift…" He said as he dashed and stabbed towards Tuff.

  Tuff casually pulled his arm back and sent a punch towards the tip of the god's spear.

"FOOL!" The lizardkin shouted as he envisioned his spear tearing through the gloved fist of the animal.

  But unlike what he thought, reality did not play favorites nor go along with delusions. Tuff's fist shattered the god's spear into pieces and headed straight for the lizard man himself. The lizard was quick with his instincts though, despite not possible being able to fathom how this tiny red animal was capable of breaking his treasured spear, he was quick enough to shed his skin from the back and effectively avoid the ferocious punch of the echidna.

  The lizard god realized that if he didn't go all out he would definitely perish. An orange aura burst from his body and soon his body transformed into molten lava. Previously a lizard man stood in front of Tuff but now a lava man does. This obviously meant nothing to the pink glowing echidna as it leapt towards the god with its fist reared back, reading to punch it regardless of its appearance.

  This baffled the molten god but seeing its enemy so willing to touch him he couldn't bring himself to not let him. He stood there as Tuff's fist was closing in on his abdomen. But once again, things didn't turn out as he planned. Instead of the creature ramming its fist through his lava body, it stopped mere inches before connecting with him and created a fierce powerful gust of wind.

  The lava god was sent flying into the air as a mass of lava instead of anything humanoid in shape and Tuff reappeared behind the lava and punched with enough force that the very air around his fist exploded. An anguished cry was heard through the large explosion caused by Tuff and Majin smiled.

'My baby has grown so strong that even a god was nothing much for him…" She started tearing up.

  Tuff reappeared next to her and she glomped him while crying tears of happiness.

"Mama's so proud of you…"

*ELSEWHERE*

"Tell me. Is there an archery god amongst you?" Buddy asked.

"As if such a weak god could ever make it toward such heights." A grey figure stated.

"I suppose I'll be the first one then." Buddy stated as he infused his 100x mana into his enchanted bow and quiver.

"Just try and touch me mortal." He laughed before suddenly being injected in the side of the neck with a needle coated in a purple aura.

"WHO DARES!?" He yelled before noticing Lena floating around in an even denser purple aura than before. His godly body began shedding.

"Benard laid an egg today…" She said before floating off somewhere else.

  The now exposed troll god flew after Lena in a rage.

*FHEW*

*FHEW*

  Two arrows fired where he going and stopped him dead in his tracks. His body oozed rage and power.

"I WILL CRUSH YOUR BONES AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD!" He yelled with his grey soul energy blasting from his body.

  The troll manifested two large axes and dashed towards Buddy. Buddy fired arrow after arrow at the Troll, who swatted them with his axes and continued to get closer and closer.

"Chance time.." Buddy groaned.

  He shot another arrow.

Boxing Glove arrow.

  The god sliced apart the leather gloves. Buddy fired another arrow.

Buzz Saw arrow.

  Axes clashed with the buzz saw arrow and one of them was knocked out of the troll's hands.

Pie arrow.

  Pie smashed against the face of the god and stopped him dead in his tracks. Buddy rapidly fired more arrows at the momentarily stunned god and caused him to roar out in anger. Amidst his roaring, Buddy fired an apple arrow into his mouth and caused the god to choke.

"An apple a day keeps the doctors away. Especially when your dead.." Buddy quietly said as fired another arrow.

  Buddy pulled out a metallic arrow forged into a strange shape. He fired and the arrow seemingly disappeared and reappeared mere inches away from the troll's forehead. The arrow slowly and very easily forced its way through the troll's forehead and abruptly stopped before it could pass all the way through. The grey-skinned higher being's body slowly started turning into metal and becoming a shiny metallic statue.

"Becoming a god doesn't seem so hard if you're that weak…" Buddy said before walking off.

*WITH REN AND SASHA*

"The time for gods is at an end… That includes you my sponsor…"

"With her fueling your time ability with unlimited mana and small amounts of soul energy, you should be able to do whatever you please." A small rabbit spoke with silver aura around it.

"You're correct.. I can do whatever I want and I will.. But for this moment now. Perish for me.."

"Ungrateful humans….." He muttered as Ren waved his hand and caused his sponsor to fade away with no trace of him ever existing.

  Sasha had her head down.

"Is it time yet…?" She asked meekly.

  Ren looked over and saw the rest of the Major gods being killed by the others.

"The time is here."

  He and Sasha suddenly appeared in the sky above all their friends and allies. Ren had a strange look on his face. A look that no one has seen from him yet besides Sasha. He raised his hand in the air. His body was enveloped in a deep silver aura and he had a sick twisted grin on his face. He crushed his hand into a fist and all the remaining gods dispersed into the wind, as if they were never there in the first place. He started laughing maniacally.

"I finally have enough power… hahaha… it's been a long time coming… Who knew all I needed to follow through with my plan was some god energy…?" Ren rambled.

  Sasha kept her head down, avoiding eye contact with anyone.

"What's going on with Ren?" Pliff asked Clara.

"I don't know.." Clara responded while looking at Majin.

"Ren bud are you okay? Don't let the power go to your head. I know it feels great and all but all our enemies are gone." Melvin pointed out.

"Shut up you fat retard! Can't you see I'm talking here?!" Ren lashed out before erasing Melvin as well.

  This action caused the situation to deteriorate into all hell. Majin jumped towards him but was suddenly frozen in midair!

"I'm saving you for last my Tormentor…." Ren creepily smiled.

"Now is there anyone else who has any objections?"

"Hey bring back Melvin dork!" Pliff yelled before also being erased.

  Clara in her anger created a vacuum above Ren's head that imploded and crushed his head into paste. Wind raged around her in anguish over her dead friends and she tore the rest of his body apart with winds before powering down and breathing heavily.

*SNAP*

  Ren suddenly appeared behind Clara and snapped her neck with his legendary steel chain. Majin's skin has turned completely red and her eyes oozed nothing but fierce killing intent that caused Ren's body to feel sluggish and heavy.

"Very scary, you pink bitch. But even you don't have enough strength to break through time itself. But just for that little outburst, your little pets will pay the price.." He threatened as he turned all the plants and Majin's pets into dust. All except one… Tuff. He realized that the flashing pink animal was immune to his forced time aging ability and froze it in time, just like its creator. He then turned around to suddenly hear sounds of arrows firing through the air.

"Oh I nearly forgot about you Buddy." He smiled as Buddy continually fired arrow after arrow in random directions, as if waiting for something.

  Sweat ran down Buddy's face as he knew that he could be erased within moments, but he wouldn't stop. Not when he's so close. Not when he could end this threat now.

"Why don't I help you out?" Ren said before using time acceleration on Buddy and watching him suddenly increase in speed and age.

  Buddy shot a sea of arrows before eventually finding the perfect arrow he's been looking for with his precognition. He grinned as he pulled back the string and his body was aging more and more. He spoke to say something but the acceleration on his body made him sound like an incomprehensible squeaky chipmunk.

"Oh fuck. I forgot you were an elf…" He moved to wave his hand and erase Buddy but before he could, Buddy fired off his lucky arrow and then turned into dust.

"Quick bastard…" Ren cursed before using his time powers on the arrow.

  But before he could react, the arrow pierced into his chest and proved to be immune to any time distortions. Ren dropped to his knees. Sasha flew over towards him to help him up but was interrupted by a teleporting homicidal sadist slashing at her throat. She felt Ren's power still surging through her as Majin's infinite mana and soul energy was long gone after their betrayal.

"Kill those bastards as I recover… I will gain control…. I will become the Time Lord! I will rule over all timelines and torture this pink cunt for all eternity…" He maliciously spat.

  Oreo, Phil, Kitara, and Jenna stood across from Sasha.

"End the time boy and you live." Jenna stated.

  Sasha sadly shook her head before pointing to the chain symbol etched into her neck.

"I can't hold back. Sorry for this." Sasha said as she took on all the powers of the 9 founder titans into her body.

  Steam began shooting out of her body, armored plates started forming all over her body, and a war hammer formed in her hands. She leapt towards the four.

"HAHAHA BETRAYAL! INTERESTING! COME MY MINIONS OF THE DARK! END THIS TRAGIC FOOL!" Phil shouted as a black magic circle appeared underneath his feet and a 5 boss-type undead rose from the ground.

14