THE BOOM!!!!
360 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Sasha blitzed through the zombie-lords with the injured Ren accelerating her body to unimaginable heights. Phil nor his undead minions were capable of keeping up with Sasha's current speed.

"IMPOSSIBLE! Since it's come to this I'll have to stop underestimating you." Phil said as he begun summoning another undead creature. Black clouds slowly began rolling in as purple lightning was constantly striking the ground near Phil.

"HERE THEY COME! SPEED NOR BRUTE STRENGTH WILL BE ENOUGH TO DEFEAT THESE BEINGS OF THE DARK!"

  Three magic circles formed in front of Phil and from those circles came three figures. All corpse-like in nature. Once the summoning was complete, the clouds cleared themselves and Phil ordered his new summons to attack.

  Sasha didn't see what was so different about these zombies compared to the others besides the strange clothes but knew it didn't matter. She was so strong right now that nothing could stand in her way. She attempted to bulldoze through the zombies and as she was about to smash the helmet wearing one into a flatten pancake, he raised his hand and she was completely frozen in the air.

  She tried forcing her way out of the strange unseeable force holding her still but was unable to break free.

"KIKIKIKIKIKI!" Phil gloated.

  Sasha realized brute force was unable to get through this weird ability and began emitting flesh-melting steam from her body. Phil, Oreo, Jenna, and Kitara hopped out of range of the attack.

"I'm sorry Ren…." She apologized under her breath.

"Useless tits for brain…. Even if I can't heal myself with this shitty arrow in me doesn't mean I'm useless." Ren said struggling to stand up.

  He opened a silver portal and multiple copies of Sasha began exiting from the portal.

"Stop him!" Jenna yelled as she flew away with a loud burst towards the injured Ren.

  Jenna managed to get rid of the portal by clashing with Ren's steel chain. She could see the pain in his eyes just defending her attack. The fusion between human and insectkind followed up her attack by latching onto Ren's forehead with a web and slamming him into the ground. Ren spat out blood upon slamming onto the ground and was soon covered in a very sticky honey substance that was rapidly burning his skin. He screamed out in agony and the multiple clones of Sasha came to help. A group of them combatted against Jenna while the others went to save Ren. Kitara and Oreo went to stop the clones from saving Ren who was being melted by the strange honey produced by Jenna.

  The Sasha look alikes seemed to have the same abilities as the original Sasha and after saving Ren all transformed into fully armored, steaming, weapon wielding fighters. They charged towards the three while a large majority headed towards Jenna who was seemingly tearing through most of the Sasha's without issue. Her white aura glowing clearly on her body. The soul energy was able to easily bypass the hot steam and armor of the holder of titan's power. But as Jenna continued her slaughter, she noticed that only a certain few actually died while the rest healed. Even if she ripped their heart out and ate it or decapitated them. She concentrated even more as she slashed apart one Sasha, twisted the neck of another with a sharp kick to the side of the face, and chewed through the neck of another.

  Jenna realized after murdering dozens of dozens that the back of the neck was the weakness of the girl. Only the ones whose necks she targeted didn't heal back.

"The Hive will enjoy this feast…"

  Jenna's body burst into millions of tiny white flying insects that swarmed through the group of Sasha's. The titan holders attempted to burn the insects into ash but as soon as they tried the swarm suddenly created an orange streak across their backs and were immune to the heat. The Sasha's tried to fight back against the very tiny bugs but no matter what weapon they fought back with, the bugs were simply too many and too small.

  The sounds of anguished screaming buzzed in the air as Jenna's swarm feasted on every Sasha in the area. The bugs didn't even leave bone behind as they ate each look alike of Sasha alive. It didn't take long for the Hive to finish their feast as they soon reformed back into Jenna.

  Jenna licked her lips in satisfaction before looking over to the other Sashas battling Oreo and Kitara.

  The Sashas felt a great pressure on them coming from a certain direction. This pressure was so great that they immediately began transforming into 15m (50 feet) titans. Oreo and Phil slowly began backing up, as this fight has slowly spiraled out of their fighting range.

"Damn it! I will one day summon a great zombie that is as large as mountains! But for now I will retreat!" Phil swore.

"Go try and free the Boss." Kitara ordered to the two as she cracked all four of her knuckles in preparation.

"Where the hell is that druggie at?" Oreo asked.

"The assassin is over there." Phil pointed towards the unconscious sleeping Lena.

  Oreo wanted to sigh. Wanted to do something to show his irritation towards the masked needle user. But this wasn't the time for something like that. He and Phil ran over to where Majin was and began trying to free her from Ren's ability.

  Jenna sprouted wings from her back and slowly flew upwards to meet face to face with the numerous titans.

"Kitara! Target the back of the neck! It's the only way of killing them!" Jenna shouted.

"GOT IT!"

  Kitara started to slowly build power in her legs as the titans stomped down towards her.

*BOOOOOM*

  The ground burst apart as Kitara leapt upwards into the crowd of titans. They all reached to grab her as she soared above them before suddenly abruptly stopping somehow and diving towards the closest titan. She attempted to grab the incoming pokémon as it descended towards itself and received a swift chop that split the hand apart all the way down to the elbow and with a horizontal chop across the back of the neck with another arm, effectively killing the titan. All this taking place within seconds.

  After taking down her first titan she flew off towards another while Jenna's body took on purple streaks.

"This one will finish you for good."

  Lightning bolts suddenly manifested from the sky and struck all the titan's in their weak spots, forcing them to either die or revert back to Sasha's helpless human form.

"I suppose my strength wasn't needed.." Kitara mumbled, slightly unhappy.

  The two stood next to each other as the original Sasha and Ren stood next to each other. Ren was disfigured pretty badly and Sasha was currently helping him stand.

"Fucking shitty ass elf… Next timeline I see him in I'm going to torture him along with Her…" Ren cursed.

"That goes for you all too! This isn't over… Not by a longshot…" He said before creating another portal similar to the one that let those clones of Sasha appear.

One

Two

Three

  Clones of Ren himself starting walking out of the portal with a gloating arrogant look on their faces. But unlike the original Ren, these alternate timeline Ren's were unharmed. A fourth Ren was about to exit from the portal but before it could completely step through a loud earth-shaking shout erupted, closing the portal and also nearly collapsing the hotel.

"She couldn't….." Ren muttered as he slowly turned around to see a completely red, veins popping, steam-blowing, completely pissed and freed Majin standing behind him. Phil and Oreo were on the ground completely exhausted but had a satisfied look on their faces.

"Got it done…" Oreo said moments before fainting.

"Shit…." The Ren's simultaneous said.

  They pulled out four differently colored steel chains and readied themselves. All four Ren's were sweating visibly. They've already tried to use their time ability on Majin once they noticed she was freed and realized that the same trick wasn't working twice. Any time distortions focused directly on Majin were completely nullified and useless.

"Kaio-ken x1000." The force generated by Majin was enough to cause the very realm they were in to shake.

  The Ren's amped their acceleration to the max and disappeared along with Majin. Jenna concentrated her soul energy to follow the battle while everyone else was helpless and could only hear multiple loud impacts along with sonic booms consistently going off.

  Majin fought the four Ren's evenly despite the numeral disadvantage. The only reason they were even able to fight against her is due to the legendary steel chain that Majin made for them. Even she couldn't break them apart.

  As the fight continued, Majin's strength was beginning to steadily increase more and more as she thought about the harm Ren has brought to her and her friends. The four Ren's were accumulating more and more damage over time and gaining more substantial injuries.

"WHY DID YOU DO IT REN!?" Majin shouted with enough force to cause the ground beneath them to erupt.

  The time lords were unsteadied by the lack of stable ground and Majin managed to spear through their hearts with both of her arms stretched out. The other two, frightened, covered their entire bodies in the soul weapon as armor.

"Their deaths is all because of you! Who said I wanted to be forced along with you!? Who said I wanted to be trained by you!? Who said I wanted to be stuck in that godforsaken dream world and experience pain, death, and torture for so long!?" He shouted back.

"Just because you couldn't handle a little training you decide to kill everyone!?"

"FUCK YOU! I DIDN'T WANT TO BE TRAINED! I WOULD HAVE RATHER BEEN ABSORBED THE FIRST TIME WE MET THAN STAY APART OF YOUR GROUP FOR AS LONG AS I DID! THEIR DEATHS ARE ON YOUR HANDS BITCH!"

"YOU'RE INSANE REN! AND YOU'RE GOING TO BRING THEM BACK OR ELSE!" Majin said while balling her fist and exerting enough pressure to cause the very air around her to shake. A pink aura fiercely shot from her body into the clouds above.

"I WOULD ERASE EVERYTHING YOU EVER LOVED AND KILL MYSELF BEFORE EVER FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS AGAIN!" Ren yelled back as a silver aura blasted into the sky from his body.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Majin charged with her fist pulled back. The air around her fist bursting into flames before slowing catching onto her entire body.

"YOU BITCH!" Ren shouted as his chain became engulfed in a silver aura and shot towards Majin.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Crack..

Crack…

*SHATTER*

  The realm they were inhabiting broke into pieces and everyone that was left was floating in a place that looked similar to space.

"I can breathe..?" Phil questioned before taking gulps of air.

"Yeah it's safe to breath. This isn't space but probably another place that looks like it." Oreo said.

  Phil felt a tug on his robe and he looked down.

"The Pink Mistress's pet?" Phil questioned as he looked at the red anthropomorphic echidna looking around.

"That reminds us... Where is the Pink One?" Jenna asked flying over.

"Yeah I don't see her either." Kitara joined in.

  The group looked around and only managed to see more space, a happily sleeping Lena, a fainted Sasha, and a strange white void. They ignored Lena and looked towards the white void. They felt a strange feeling emanating from it. They felt that if they got near the unnatural space, they would be subjected to something unimaginable. To test this, they all agreed to have Jenna sacrifice one of her insects to the void. She reluctantly agreed since Phil wasn't able to summon zombies in this place.

  The fly-like insect leisurely flew over to the white void and as it entered the space, it was disintegrated into a million pieces.

"Welp. That's not an option. I guess we'll stay here for all eternity." Oreo said.

"We must find a way out…" Jenna said as she flared her soul energy and slowly pried open a portal.

  But before she could finish, her soul energy was sucked from her body and the portal shut closed.

"What the…?"

"We're definitely trapped." Oreo stated.

"No! The Hive can't stay here. We will starve! We will teach you how to use the energy of gods! Then we shall all together make a portal to leave!" Jenna desperately suggested.

"My minions of the dark will surely rise to new heights with that power! Teach me Jen!" Phil asked.

  The remaining 5 survivors began training how to harness and control soul energy to aid in their escape from the strange space-like realm. While on the other hand, Majin and Ren were transported somewhere much different from the rest.

*SLOW DROPS OF BLOOD FALLING TO THE GROUND*

  Majin's entire arm was currently resting through Ren's chest as his steel chain has effectively snaked through all of Majin's major organs. Their injuries started healing at the same time.

"This is the end Ren…" Majin told him with conviction in her voice. Her arm started to cover Ren's body in an attempt to absorb him.

"Like I'd ever become apart of you…" Ren suddenly began aging rapidly and Majin quickly aimed for his mana core and captured it in her pink goo before Ren turned himself into dust.

"I will bring them back…" Majin muttered to herself as she absorbed a part of Ren's power that was held inside his mana core.

  Majin dissembled into numerous cubes before being brought straight back to where she was.

"?"

  She tried teleporting once more but was again refused to exit this place.

"Majin El." A voice suddenly called out to her.

"We thank you….." The overlapping voices told her.

"Who are you…? Where is this place?" She questioned while at the same time slowly creating a portal behind her using her newly gained power.

"We are the Goddess of Fate. We are the ones who brought you to this world."

"While I'd love to stay and talk Ms. Fate.. I have some friends I need to revive and some other stuff to look after. Thanks for picking me for the transmigration and all but see ya.." Majin waved goodbye as she stepped into the time portal and entered the Time Stream.

  The left behind Goddess could only show a small smile at the Champion she chose… Maybe she would recreate the world to one similar to Earth if more interesting mortals like that one could appear in her dimension…

*WITH MAJIN*

  Majin was walking across a road of silver and blue, seemingly walking on space itself. Images of her adventures were floating in the air, images of her friends, and even images of her enemies. Her curiosity eventually got the better of her and she grabbed on the edge of one of the floating images and stuck her head inside it.

  Majin's head was sticking out in the air as she looked down into a desert to see a small pink object rolling across the desert floor. She giggled in amusement looking at her past self before quickly exiting after seeing herself look up towards her. She then returned to the time stream and finally found the image she was looking for.. It was the time before they started their battle against the gods and she shared her mana and soul energy with all her friends, minions, and pets. She hopped into the image and was transported far above the scenario.

*BACK IN TIME*

"What will you gain by doing such a foolish action? Are you trying to become a god yourself? Replacing us gods, because you think you can do a better job? What is your reason for warring against us gods?"

"If you ask me it sounds like he's scared doesn't it Majin?" Pliff asked.

"It does sound like the godly being is scared. I wonder why… All they have to do is give up their immortality if they want to live or fight back. Is giving up something so small really worth dying over?" Majin shrugged her shoulders with a teasing smile.

"I TOLD YOU ALL THIS WOULD HAPPEN! I TOLD ALL OF YOU THAT SHE WAS TOO POWERFUL! AND NOW SHE HAS TURNED ALL THE CHAMPIONS AGAINST US!" Tarok, the purple glowing being shouted.

"Calm down Tarok. I doubt that these mortals can even harm us. But we must surely regulate the type of wishes that will get passed for future events."

"These jerk offs are still thinking about continuing this stupid sick little game.." Sasha said getting angrier by the second.

"Summon your champion's spirits. Let them deal with these foolish mortals." A red being ordered.

  As the two groups were conversing Majin was creating numerous clones of herself secretly and once the gods were about to unleash their champion spirits, Majin sprang. She absorbed all the Major and Minor gods along with Ren himself with her clones. She motioned her finger and had the numerous orbs splash onto herself and take in all the power. Her newly strengthened pink aura caused the space around her to start cracking.

"Is that me…?!" Majin's past self questioned. "No wait it might just be a trick.. GIVE ME BACK REN YOU HUSSIE!" she yelled.

  Majin smiled sadly before fading into cubes and returning back to the time stream.

"What the heck just happened…?" Pliff asked to no one in particular.

"I think Ren just got absorbed by Majin…" Clara stated.

"What do we do now?" Buddy asked.

"I'm going to go save Ren!" Majin declared and was about to also fade away but Sasha grabbed her shoulder and stopped her.

"Wait… Ren is gone… His brand vanished…. And he said this would only vanish if he died." Sasha said while pointing to her neck, revealing that the steel chain imprint that was previously around her neck has vanished.

"But I can still…. Get revenge for him…" Majin said, not willing to just give up that easily.

  Sasha shook her head before whispering something in her ear. Majin's shocked face caused all the others in the group to become curious as she suddenly transitioned to an angry face to a melancholy one.

"I see… Thank you for telling me this.. Let's return home guys…" Majin announced as she made a portal back to the world of sword and magic.

*WITH OUR MAJIN*

  Majin traversed along the time stream and managed to find the trapped Jenna, Phil, Oreo, Lena, and Tuff in space. She jumped through the image and appeared above them. But before she talked to them there was something else she had to do. She focused her newly enhanced time ability and reverted all of those killed by Ren back to their original selves.

"I'm not fat!" Melvin yelled before plopping to the floor in a panic. "Where am I!? Is this space!? I can't breathe!" He yelled while holding his throat, mimicking a choking action.

"You can breathe idiot…" Clara said stifling her laughter.

"We're back alive it seems…" Buddy said as he investigated his surroundings.

"Welcome back….." Majin said while tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

  She floated down to equal level with her friends and babies.

"No need to cry over us boss! We're all fine see?" Pliff said with a cheery attitude.

  The Xenomorphs, kobolds, and plants cheered in unison to agree with Pliff. This caused the flood gates to be let down and a waterfall began ejecting itself from Majin's eyes as she sobbed in relief and joy.

"Oh dear…" Clara sighed happily.

  Tuff hugged Majin's leg and she hugged him back.

"Let's get out of here…" Majin said while wiping her tears and engulfing them all in a pink aura.

  They were all transported back to the fantasy world, Jeuntak, and arrived at an open beautiful grassy field.

"So what do we do now?" Pliff asked.

"There's still a demon lord on the loose." Majin reminded.

"No thanks you guys… I'm going to go do my own thing." Oreo said before teleporting away.

'That reminds me I still need to catch that son of a bitch Miles….' Majin suddenly remembered.

"I'm going to return to the elf kingdom…" Buddy stated. "Call on me any time you need me Majin. I plan to live my life out there." Buddy decided.

"The Hive shall also return to their homeland. We shall replace the current queen and become the next Queen." Jenna said as she sprouted wings and began to fly. "We thank you Pink One. This one wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you. You will always be welcome in our country." She finished and flew off.

"I guess it's our job to change this world for the better… I don't think there isn't anything that could challenge us after we killed literally all the gods.." Pliff said.

"How boring. There must be something more. Boss. Can't you visit alternate timelines?" Kitara asked.

  Majin swiped the air and left a pink cut as the aftermath before replying.

"Yeah. I can, but I have no idea on how to return to Earth though. But alternate timelines of this world, I can see and visit easily."

"Could you send me to a stronger version of this world then? Living in a peaceful world after all I've been through doesn't feel right with me."

"Yeah I can. But are you sure though? I won't be able to save you if you need help or anything like that." Majin informed.

"That's fine with me." Kitara said and Majin grabbed her shoulder before teleporting her into an alternate timeline where the mana concentration is 50x stronger.

"Is there no possible way of returning to Earth Boss?" Pliff asked.

"I mean there is one way… but.. it's kind of like a simulation…" She awkwardly explained.

"What do you mean?" Clara asked, also intrigued.

"I can put you in a coma-like state and mess with your brain in such a way that you would be dreaming that your back on Earth."

  Pliff and Clara shivered at the thought and immediately shook their heads no.

"I guess I'll just journey around as an adventurer like I did before." Pliff said.

"Could I come along?" Clara asked with a small smile.

  Pliff smiled back and they walked off together.

"What about you Melvin?" Majin smiled as she looked at her friends alive and well.

"I decided to make a toy shop.." He said while embarrassingly rubbing the back of his head.

"Need any help?"

"Nah that's okay. Thanks though. For everything…" He said before walking off.

"I wish to be taken to a different timeline! I want to conquer it with my undead minions and live like a king!" Phil stated enthusiastically.

"Your wish is granted."

  She teleported Phil to a dimension where no Champions were ever transmigrated and the gods just sat on their asses all day. After transporting him, all that was left were her pets and a sleeping Lena. She set all of her pets and monsters free to roam the planet with the exception of Tuff who excluded her entire speech from his mind as he decided he was never leaving her. Now the only ones left was Majin, Tuff, and Lena. Majin woke the assassin up.

"Good Morning Ms. Assassin. What is your wish?" She asked.

"I wish I could sleep forever…." The sluggish, basically still sleeping woman requested.

"Alright you can sleep a little bit longer." Majin said as she tapped Lena's forehead and then entered the timestream along with Tuff.

12