I’ll Knock You Off
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter-1
I'll Knock You Off
a/n-brackets' meaning in this book
⦁ ()-someone is thinking
⦁ <>-scene that is happening or emotions
ANNIE-ok! Annie your finally in high school. Oh! Annie stop talking to yourself otherwise people may think that you're crazy. So,.... lets' Head to the class.
ROSE-Hey! That Girl, Step out of the way!
ANNIE-whats up with this girl. Anyways it's not my WHOOO!<spins >
<with high speed girls were crossing without noticing Annie >
ANNIE-what the hell! can't you guys see.
<she fells and suddenly someone offered her his hand >
ANNIE-thanks (oh goodness! he is so handsome. Whats with those blue they can't let    my eyes go of)
CHRIS-Hello!
ANNIE-......
CHRIS-Hello, miss are you okay?
ANNIE-Oh! sorry I was just, by the thanks I'm Annie.
CHRIS-Hello myself Chris.
ANNIE-yes, by way why are those running to that way. Whats going on?
CHRIS-You didn't hear today's news that superstar is going to visit our school as a competition's judge that is helding tomorrow. So, that's why they they are going to   get ready and running that way and that way is where the green room is.
ANNIE-that's why, now I understand then I should also be get going but who is he?
CHRIS-he is Lance. He is also going to be in high school so the principle is making sure that, that high school is ours. So, he is doing  this at the high school.
ANNIE-Lance! why he, you know that his dating history is longer than Mahabharata(Indian epic)he is a playboy. Who want that man who play with girls feelings.
CHRIS-yes, but I thought you're maybe like the other girls having a huge crush over him.
ANNIE-are you joking?who could be in love that type of person. Ugh! lets stop talking  about him I have to go to the class I probably don't want to miss my first class on my first day. Then I'll be get going. Bye
CHRIS-Bye(Oh! she is so different)
<that's all for today's high school. Annie went to home >
ANNIE-at least the first no no no  no second good thing that is great is to be in your own private flat. Without mom this environment makes me happy.
NEXT DAY
Girls-Wow he is so cute; hey look at me; please give me an autograph.
ANNIE-wow these girls are crazy towards him i should step back a little otherwise they'll crush me under their feet without noticing. (with anger)here he is.
<a boy with red eyes and goth style, comes out and girls shout lance, lance >
ANNIE-oh! these girls.
GIRL-HEY STEP OUT!
<giving her a strong push that she fell on lance's arms >
LANCE-Oh! these girls always seeking a chance to get close.
ANNIE-(Whats with him,stinky jerk can't you see she pushed me)get away jerk.
<forcefully pushing lance she get out of there. >
LANCE-(A girl like her, she can't talk to me like this ,piggy)
<Chris goes to Annie to ask as if she is okay >
CHRIS-Are you okay?
ANNIE-yes, oh these girls are really crazy about that stinky.
CHRIS-well,I thought that you've give him a great nickname.
<both laughed >
THAT NIGHT
LANCE-whats wrong with that little piggy? who is she to say that-"get away jerk"?
SERVANT-Sir, your father is asking that which high school is you want to apply.
LANCE-(I have to teach a lesson to that girl)OK, tell him I'm going to  Z HIGH SCHOOL.
NEXT DAY
<every one in class of Annie  are talking about the admission of lance in their grade >
GIRLS-WOW! you know that lance is going to be in our class; wow!
ROSE-don't get near him his mine, understand.
ANNIE-huh! these girls are crazy about that jerk.
ROSE-you better not call him that.
ANNIE-if you like him so like, but I don't like that jerk.
ROSE-you!<bell rings >
TEACHER-bell rang stop talking and welcome our new student, lance, introduce yourselves to him.
GIRL-HI,I'm Kate and I make sure that you'll fall for me.
ROSE-i'm rose and I make sure that no girl wander around you besides me and I'm also perfect to be your girlfriend.
ANNIE-<poker face,no soul >I'm Annie.
LANCE-(Whats with that attitude of that Annie, no piggy.)
<everyone introduces themselves and suddenly a girls enter the class >
ANNIE-Judy! wow your here I thought that your coming tomorrow.
JUDY-You forget,"wherever you go in this world I come along."<song from barbie and the diamond castle >
<then she also introduces herself to everyone and sits next to Annie >
TEACHER-OK OPEN page 78.
RECESS
<All the girls are crowded around lance asking him to eat with them and there was also Judy present >
ANNIE-hey Judy lets go, don't you want to eat.
JUDY-wait a minute I can convince lance to eat with us.
ANNIE-<in anger >so, you go eat with lance and never talk to me.
JUDY-Oh! wait  wait wait let's go but it will be better with lance.
LANCE-wait piggy!
ANNIE-AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING PIGGY?<ANGER >
LANCE-you
ANNIE-THEN YOU ARE.... STINKY. Judy let's go.
END OF CHAPTER 1

1