NEVER AGAIN CALL  ME PIGGY
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                    CHAPTER-2
NEVER AGAIN CALL  ME PIGGY
<AFTER WALKING AWAY IN RECESS  JUDY ASKS HER WHY  SHE DID THIS TO HER >
ANNIE-what did I do to you, you should be thanking me from saving you from him.
JUDY-you call that saving, my prince charming is going to eat lunch with me.
ANNIE-don't you know his dating history, he is a playboy and I don't want such kind of guy near me or my friends.
JUDY-I don't care about his dati....
ROSE-hey that girl,how dare you call my future bf stinky.
ANNIE-oh miss your talking to me?
ROSE-yes.
ANNIE-then for your kind information 1st, he is not your bf, 2nd first he called me piggy and 3rd, if you still wanna fight so come on.
ROSE-he is going to be my bf and if you don't believe then wait and watch.
ANNIE-sorry miss but I don't have spare time to watch you and if you'll excuse us ,we can start eating.
ROSE-<angrily >girls let's go.
JUDY-wow, Anne you're  really amazing and you know she is the bully in this school and everyone knows that and yet you don't hesitate.
ANNIE-why would I hesitate, I don't live on her mercy.
JUDY-OK OK let's eat.
CHRIS-wow Annie, I saw how you teach a lesson to her, your really amazing.
ANNIE-<action-flipping hair > Who you think I am and also I hate such girls.
JUDY-wow Annie you got a bf and you don't told me.
ANNIE-stop talking non sense he is not my bf, he is just my friend Chris I met him on the first day.
LANCE-no wonder, a girl like you can't have a bf.
ANNIE-oh look who is here mr.playboy.
JUDY-don't talk nonsense about your brother-in-law.
LANCE-I am not your husband,understood.
ANNIE-you have no right to talk to my BFF like that.
LANCE-Lady,if you don't like me ,say it to my face but I know that in deep down you have a huge crush on me.
ANNIE-I. DON'T. LIKE. YOU!Understood.
CHRIS-don't waste your energy on him let's eat then we both have PE class.
LANCE-hey you,you know that people have to stand in line a whole day just to meet me.
JUDY-it's true.
ANNIE-don't you know that people are paid by him.<lol >
CHRIS-you're right<lol >
LANCE-looks like you're talking too much piggy.
ANNIE-you don't have the right to say so,stinky.
LANCE-Piggy!
ANNIE-stinky!
LANCE-piggy!
ANNIE-stinky!
LANCE-piggy!
ANNIE-stinky!stinky!stinky!
(Annie stands up to leave the canteen but Judy says to stop because she hasn't eaten yet but she refuses and pushes lance side and leaving when Judy holds her coat and she slipped and fall into lance's arms.)
LANCE-Look you are finding chances to come close to me.
ANNIE-you stinky men I didn't do it on purpose<ㅜ _ ㅜ >
LANCE- OK then.
(and he open his arms and Annie falls)
ANNIE-ouch ouch ouch, you stinky men! how dare you let me fall.
LANCE-its' my arms and I can do whatever I want to my arms.
CHRIS-are you okay Anne?
ANNIE-yes, I am <angrily with deadly look >but where is she, the one who pulled me?
(she looks on her seat find out she already escaped the crime scene)
ANNIE-ouch, I don't let her go easily.(and lance someday you have to pay for this)
CHRIS-OK lets' go to the school clinic.
(Chris looks in lance's eyes angrily while leaving )
PE PERIOD
TEACHER-students go take a lap for warm-up.
ANNIE-sorry sir but my leg is hurt. So, may I take some rest.
TEACHER-stop making excuses, I know students like you, go take lap.
ANNIE-but teacher
TEACHER-If you say one more word it will be 2.
CHRIS-sir she can't take laps she is hurt I saw her falling.
TEACHER-are you trying to be knight? you have to take 2 go hurry.
LANCE-sir, I am starting to wonder if the principle knew that you are doing such things to a patient, I  am afraid you  can be suspended.
TEACHER-who says she is patient?
LANCE-you can ask the school doctor and she also have  medicines  in her bag. So, what are you going to  say teacher.
TEACHER-<all looking at teacher >hey what you're all looking at go take laps and you take rest.GO GO
ANNIE-(why is this stinky helping me, must be he is afraid of the consequences of being my enemy.)
CHRIS-(<ㅜ _ ㅜ >I still have to take 2 laps.)
THAT NIGHT
ANNIE-(ha ha ha I know you stinky ,you're afraid of me)
LANCE-(ahhhh,why would I help her I bet she is now thinking I am afraid of her .<ㅜ _ ㅜ >)
JUDY-(lance,lance,lance ! <sudden change of topic >oh no Annie,Annie,Annie she is not going to spare me, oh lord please give me power.)
CHRIS-(that lance why would he help Annie, but wait a minute why would the PE teacher still told me to take 2 laps.< ㅜ _ ㅜ >)
END OF CHAPTER-2

1