MAKE WAY FOR THE PRINCESS
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER-3
MAKE WAY FOR THE PRINCESS
ANNIE-ohhh i am exhausted I barely slept because of the web series it was so awesome.
JUDY-miss still talking to yourself.
ANNIE-you know I can't help it,anyways did you watch the "witch realm" web series.
LANCE-she don't have to watch because you look like one. ha ha ha
ANNIE-oh looks like my day is not going to be good because I saw a jerk in  early morning.
CHRIS-don't worry look at me, I am not a jerk.
ANNIE-oh morning Chris<Annie walks away with Judy and Chris ignoring lance >
LANCE-(how dare she ignores me, just wait and see)
ANNIE-(sudden remembers something)Judy~ looks like I remember something.
JUDY-(oh no I am a dead meat now I better dasi run run run run<bts-run #ARMY >)I.have.to.go.
(runs in a flash)
ANNIE-goodness! she is really fast.
CHRIS-have you heard that our school is going to have a play, are you interested?
ANNIE-well basically I am but which play is it?
CHRIS-Cinderella,you can be the Cinderella.
ANNIE-who are to leads?
CHRIS-don't know, the audition is going to start today.
ANNIE-OK I'll think about it.
RECESS
(they all are sitting there convincing Annie  to act in play and suddenly lance sits next to them)
ANNIE-no no I can't, you know I not a Cinderella type.
LANCE-why don't you tell them truth?
JUDY-what? you're having a cancer and can't probably survive until tomorrow.<T-T >
CHRIS-what?
ANNIE-you think too much, there is nothing like that and what truth you're talking about?
LANCE-the truth you don't have the looks and guts to get selected.
ANNIE-I and don't have the guts? You gotta be kidding me.
LANCE-let's bet then if you can't get the leading female role you have to be my maid.
CHRIS-what the hell are you saying?
ANNIE-I take the  bet but if I got the leading role then you have to be my servant.
CHRIS-what are you talking Annie, you both are too old to play servant-servant.
LANCE-look ,you finally found her true self,you said yourself she is old ooh!
(Annie left the canteen and head to the auditorium to give auditions but she saw a huge line for the leading actress)
ANNIE-I don't know that  much people are interested in acting.
GIRL-we are getting this role only for lance.
ANNIE-what are you talking about?
GIRL-don't you know lance is the leading male.
ANNIE(STUNNED)-that jerk trick me. He knew that if I come here for LF(leading female)they will think that I am only here for him, like the others.(jerk,you just wait after you'll become my servant, I am going to take all revenges but first I have to get dressed for the audition)
2 HOUR LATER
LANCE-(now he is judging here)next participant.(hoho so it's you now)
A beautiful young lady is coming from backstage with stunning beauty and started acting like it is really her life.
AFTER PERFORMANCE
JUDGE 1 -LANCE,LANCE
LANCE-oh yes(why was I become stunned with her performance)
JUDGE 1-score
LANCE-oh yes 9(don't worry at least I can give you such a high score because  I know other judges will probably give you 0 ha ha ha)
JUDGE 2- so total score is 29.
LANCE-(what she got 10 from other two)
END OF CHAPTER-3

1