NO WAY
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                       CHAPTER-4
NO WAY
(AFTER AUDITION, OUTSIDE THE AUDITORIUM)
ROSE-is she coming?
JOY-yes, everything is ready.
ROSE-now let, me show her who is the boss, dare to take my place.
(ANNIE IS GETTING OUT OF THE AND THEN SUDDENLY SHE FELL ON THE STAIRS AND LAND ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE THERE WAS OIL ON THE STAIRS)
BOY-sir, someone got injured please come quickly.
LANCE-who is it?<stunned >Annie what happen, let me take you to the hospital<taking her in his arms >
ANNIE-(what's with him, why is he being so nice but wait all are looking at us, great now all girls are looking forward to kill me from now on.)
(AT THE HOSPITAL)
CHRIS-<worried >are you okay? I heard you fell.
JUDY-<worried >girl I told you not to involve with those mean girls, I am also assuming this is planned by them.
ANNIE-don't worry I am all right, don't need to worry besides I am very happy.
LANCE-what are you happy about? you injured your leg and can't act.
ANNIE-<evil laugh >looks like you're forgetting something, the bet.
LANCE-you lose it, you can't act now.
ANNIE-are you forgetting something, it's about selection not actually acting and I am selected.
LANCE-<deep shock >it's not like that.
ANNIE-I have two witness. So,now I am injured just because of you, you have to serve me.
LANCE-no way and how did you hurt because of me?
ANNIE-don't you know your future gf did this,
LANCE-how are you talking about and how did you know?
ANNIE-rose, I saw the bottle of oil in her hand, when you're taking me to hospital.
LANCE-she did this to you? I won't let her go.
JUDY-from when did lance start to care about you?
ANNIE-<stunned >
LANCE-(oh shit why did I say this, she must be thinking that I like her,eww)wh..who said that, I won't let her go because first because of her I have to take this heavy pig to hospital and second she ruined my plan.
ANNIE-who said I am heavy, you stinky men.
LANCE-have you ever saw your weight, I thought my backbone is not going to survive if I have  lifted you for a second longer.
ANNIE-you.....wait how can you say this about your master, don't forget that now you are my servant.
LANCE-in your dreams, I am going now.
ANNIE-alas I have to tell the school about your chicken-heartiness.
LANCE-what chicken-heartiness?
ANNIE-our bet.
LANCE-you don't have any proof besides these two, who are your friend, huh no one is going to listen to you and think you plotted this with your two friends and yes I broke the bet. So, now what your going to do, piggy?
ANNIE-I don't talk without proof<starts the voice recorder which recorded the recent conversation >
LANCE-when did you do this?
ANNIE-surprise, I know you're going to say that, BOOM ! ha ha ha ha.
CHRIS-(that's my girl<smiles >)
LANCE-you're really sneaky alas now I have to keep my promise.
END OF CHAPTER-4

1