The One King (1)
221 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The One King (1)

      A knock on the door stirs me from my sleep. For a moment, I’m confused as to why I can’t move, but as my hazy vision starts to clear up, I realize the situation. The women I once called near-and-dear lay strung out across my bed. Every single one of them are sleeping in such a way as to make sure they’re able to hold a part of me. More to the point, they all lay blissful and naked.

      My face immediately catches fire as the night’s proclivities come crashing down on my mind. None of them seem to have woken up from that knock. With the utmost care, I crane my neck to the door. It looks like some kind of letter was slid under it.

      My girls seemed to have exhausted themselves. Even as I, slowly, pull myself free from them all, they don’t stir. For a moment I hesitate to truly get out of bed naked. I cover my face with my hands.

      This is too much, I think.

      But all the same, it felt so… right. Does that make me a horrible person?

      I look behind me at the beautiful, sleeping nymphs. Just a few years ago… hell, even when I first arrived in this world, I could have never accepted being with a woman. I could dwell on it more, but perhaps it’s time to just accept the way things are.

      But to have four of the most beautiful women ever, to myself… is this called, “having your cake and eating it too?” I can’t really remember how that old saying went.

      Surely the cosmos will punish me for thinking I can just casually make this work…

      I can’t exactly get dressed as the girls have thrown our clothes everywhere. I creep, naked, to the letter by the door. Flipping it over, I immediately see lines of chastising from Fennis. Otherwise, it is information on us finally approaching the One King’s territory. We’re about four hours away.

      I glance behind me again. We’re going to need all that time just to get ready and have breakfast. I sigh inwardly at the thought of having to wake everyone up… especially while naked.

      But how do I do it? I guess I don’t want to be rough. I lean down towards Mimi, the closest one first. I give her a kiss on the lips. As if on instinct, she kisses me back. A moment later, her eyes flutter open.

      I smile at her, and move on to Charlie, then I kiss Rose and Kay as well. Charlie is the first to really be cognizant. Mimi isn’t a morning person, no matter how much she pretends otherwise.

      “Oh, gods…”

      I turn and look at Charlie with a raised eyebrow. She’s hiding her eyes behind her hands. Her attempt at some form of modesty instantly crumbles.

      “I can see you peeking through your fingers, Charlie.”

      She tenses up and looks away.

      “You were caught!” Mimi teases Charlie.

      I roll my eyes at Mimi and start collecting everyone’s clothes.

      “I must say, you are gorgeous, Eve.”

      “You’re hardly bad yourself, Rosaline.” Mimi reaches over, and lightly squeezes one of Rose’s breasts. A small moan escapes her lips before she slaps Mimi away.

      Yes… apparently their love isn’t solely directed at me.

      Perhaps that’s how we make this work.

      “It’s early,” Kay complains while getting to her feet.

      Her lithe build stands out amongst everyone else. She’s compact and tight. She doesn’t have the bust or hips that the others do, but she’s toned and flexible. She doesn’t have the muscles Mimi or Charlie does. But…

      “You’re peeking,” Kay calls out Charlie.

      “I-I would never! You’re just captivating and shameless is all.”

      "So, peeking?" Kay teases her.

      “Like you’re one to talk. None of us expected you to be the coach last night,” Rose says, dragging a finger up Charlie’s thighs.

      “Sh-sh-shut up!” She jumps up, the blanket falling and revealing her body.

      Mimi whistles.

      “I-I just… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snap at you. I just never imagined being open about these… interests of mine.”

     “It’s fine, Charlie. We all have a lot to learn. I understand your hesitation. This is going to cause quite the stir.” Mimi starts to slide her underwear on.

     “Right. Guys. That’s something we have to talk about. I don’t want to cause problems for anyone.”

      “Eve, last night was hardly a problem,” Charlie spits out amongst a blush.

      “Um…” I start to stutter at her being so direct. I clear my throat and try again. “I mean, from today on. No matter how… accepting you all are. There’s going to come issues from all of this. If you want, we can pretend this never happened.”

      I don’t know when she got behind me, but Kay bops me on the head… hard. I turn to her while rubbing my head. “The hell Kay?”

      The others giggle, and start getting dressed. I sigh.

      “Well, we are somewhere around four hours from the One King’s castle. There is much and more to do.”

      The next two hours or so passed quickly. We likely could have gotten ready faster, but everyone kept messing with and teasing one another. It warmed my heart to see everyone so carefree, mostly because this is likely the last time. I feel it inside of me. Something is thudding in a way like never before.

      Now for the most awkward part… I swing the door open, and we all walk out to the deck. And, of course, everyone stops in their tracks and looks at us. I think I’m going to die… But having all of these women flanking me, seemingly shielding me from everyone’s eyes, helps me get my nerves under control. The walk to Fennis isn’t so bad now.

      His brow furrows as much as a human’s can when he sees us. “Good to see you continue to take everything from me, girl.”

      What am I supposed to say to that? He’s completely right. Twice now I have altered his life, taken what was to be his.

      “Be quiet, Zero, and tell us what to expect at the castle,” Charlie snaps.

      Well, that causes everyone to have a moment of surprise as evident on everyone’s faces. The crew looks at us with a mix of anger and awe. Perhaps seeing all of the girls with me has lowered their obsessive devotion to Zero; Fennis, I don’t know.       Fennis looks away in a huff but continues. “There is practically no information on the One King’s castle, or its layout, or how to even get in. Hell, if Kyle hadn’t found its location in an old tome, we wouldn’t even know its location.”

      “Indeed. But that won’t be an issue. Will it, ladies?” A voice echoes from behind.

      In walks Kyle and another man. He moves his pink-striped hair out of his eyes, and looks over to the Valkyries. They look at each other in turn.

      “What do you mean?” I look at Kyle, then the girls.

      “Erm…” Mimi lets out a little sound.

      “The end of the world likely frees you from your bond ladies. Besides, if you don’t want to speak up, Clive here will. We’ve translated the tomes and know.”

      The comparatively shorter, stockier man, Clive, reaches over and squeezes Kyle’s hand. “There’s no reason to be rude.”

      “Sorry, but the point stands.” He gestures to the others.

      Charlie moves away from them and stands beside me. “What are they talking about?”

      “I suppose there’s no choice…”

      “Mimi, hush. We can’t.”

      “But Rose!”

      “No!”

      As they bicker, Kay steps forward and strings together sentences in the way that is quickly becoming the norm for her now. “We are The Three.”

Share the story if you think it's good. And please rate some stars and leave reviews guys. It will help encourage other people to take a chance with the story and get to know this wonderful journey with us. Also, a friend has made a Discord for the "Zeroth Universe" if anyone wants to join and hang out to talk about the stories, theories, or just general fun chats with us!

https://discord.gg/f3Bc4TR

11