Chapter 36: Absolute and Chaos Qi
4.1k 12 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Every time the Absolute Realm upgrades, Shen obtains something that’s bound to the Absolute Chaos Tree. Similarly, the Heavenly Genesis Cauldron this time was bound to Absolute Chaos Tree.

Even with his strength that’s equal to 2nd grade Martial King, he couldn’t even budge it.

Indignant, he stared at it hatefully. Absolute Chaos Fruit, Absolute Taming Card, and now Heavenly Genesis Cauldron; currently these three items are bound to Absolute Chaos Tree and he can’t touch them.

The Heavenly Genesis Cauldron was a four-legged cauldron. From a normal glance, it looked extremely normal. In fact, even Shen might have ignored something like this if he didn’t have the Absolute Vision.

With the 3rd layer of the Absolute Vision, he can see many legendary and mythical beasts engraved on the Cauldron. Strangely enough, there was not even a single mark when he stopped using Absolute Vision.

Dragon, Phoenix, Roc, Elephant, Three-legged Crow and many different types of beasts that Shen had to search inside the Absolute Taming Manual.

As expected he couldn’t touch it either.

“Shit, you damn tree. Just hope that I will not cut you...” Shen hanged midair, his two hands grabbing the Absolute chaos Fruit.

‘Absolute Chaos Fruit gives me a random benefit. I can tame anything with the Absolute Taming Card... sigh wait, Absolute Chaos Tree... can I pluck the fruit if I combine Absolute and Chaos Qi?... Nah, like it would be something so ridiculous...’

Although Shen thought it was ridiculous he still tried it. It never hurts to try after all.

Absolute Qi started coming out from his both hands, as the qi on his right started to extract different qi before merging again.

Absolute and Chaos Qi!

Shhhinnng

As the both Qi touched each other, it produced a weird sound. Shen was about to look up and see what’s happening but...

THupPPPpp

The fruit that didn’t budge even after using 750,000 Jins of strength fell as soon as it was touched by Absolute and Chaos Qi... along with Shen.

(A/N: if you don’t remember, the Absolute Tree was on the middle of the small pond.)

Shen coughed out the water that he accidentally drunk after the fall. Seeing the fruit on his he became excited. This fruit will give him some random benefit but he will consume such precious item when he is at his peak.

Finally, after such a long time he found a way to take the items and valuables from the Absolute Tree! He just has to combine Absolute Qi and Chaos Qi.

‘What’s so different about Absolute Qi and Chaos Qi? Aren’t they the same? Both of them have the same elements...’ Shen started thinking how he needed Chaos Qi to produce Primordial Genesis Fire. Now if he wants to take something from Absolute Chaos Tree, he also has to Absolute and Chaos Qi.

He willed Absolute Qi to appear on his left palm as he transformed his Absolute Qi to Chaos Qi on his right palm. Normally both look similar, indeed they only look similar.

Absolute Qi didn’t reveal any pressure and if someone didn’t look at carefully they would even doubt about its existence. Even in its usage, it was extremely easy to handle but it was in no way weak in terms of damage.

Chaos Qi, on the other hand, revealed a huge pressure as if to prove its dominance. The energy contained within this qi was extremely wild and volatile. Without enough control, one can be severely injured which Shen himself experienced.

(A/N: Chapter 30 for reference)

“Now, I should get the Cauldron and Absolute Taming Card! Having the card with me is akin to having an extra life!” Shen excitedly jumped on the tree again.

This time without any interference he was able to touch the Heavenly Genesis Cauldron and the same for Absolute Taming Card.

The Cauldron was especially heavy, even with his strength he felt it was too heavy!

The first thing he thought after getting the cauldron and card, Absolute Upgrade! If he can upgrade this they might turn out even sicker. First, he started with the cauldron.

[Heavenly Genesis Cauldron: From the creation of the universe, there was only one cauldron that could hold the power of Primordial Genesis Fire.

Effects: Pill success rate +30%, While cultivating pills chance of additional effects +20%, chance of producing double amount +10%, energy absorption reduced by 10%, reduces time for pill creation by 10%]

 

First Upgrade, Success!

Second Upgrade, Success!

...

...

Tenth Upgrade, Success!

This was the second item he upgraded to maximum.

 

[Heavenly Genesis Cauldron (+10): From the creation of the universe, there was only one cauldron that could hold the power of Primordial Genesis Fire.

Effects: Pill success rate +40%, While cultivating pills chance of additional effects +40%, chance of producing double amount +30%, energy absorption reduced by 30%, reduces time for pill creation by 30%, +0.1% extra random effects.]

[Additional Effects: Using Primordial Genesis Fire with the cauldron: All effectx2]

 

‘Yes! As I thought, the effects became sicker. That 0.1% must be special from the 10th upgrade, huh? I wonder what it does... Anyway, I just have to cultivate the Dao of Pill refining properly. Then, I can become a Heaven-Defying Dan/Pill God.’ Shen silently thanked the realm in his heart and promised to not let its gift remain in waste.

Taking the card on his palm, Shen frowned. Unlike how all the previous items he couldn't tell whether he could upgrade the card or not.

He badly wanted to upgrade the card, if by chance he could remove that one-time usage status then he would become almost invincible, but the heavens had different ideas. he didn’t try to upgrade as the risk was too big.

Changing his wet outfit, Shen calmed his mind. After 10 minutes, he circulated the Absolute Strengthening Technique throughout his body. Respectively two chaos color light flickered out of his body.

Breakthrough!

He reached the peak of Xiantian, to be more precise 12th grade of the Xiantian Realm!

It was unknown if there was any existence that reached the 12th grade of the Xiantian but right now, Shen was the only living being that reached the 12th grade of the Xiantian Realm.

Twelve strands of chaos color qi surrounded his muscles as they gleamed brightly.

Peak of the 12th Grade! Thanks to his hard work on cultivation last night, he directly reached the peak of the Xiantian Realm. His foundation was also solid without any impurity.

“It’s time to attempt breakthrough!”

Shen gobbled up three Energy-Circulating Fruits at a fast pace. The Absolute Qi in his body slowly started to revolve itself in his body according to the Absolute Strengthening Technique.

5 minutes passed by...

10 minutes passed by...

Shen’s body was completely drenched with perspiration, he attacked the wall of Martial King Realm with his strongest force but the wall reinforces itself every time. He didn’t expect to encounter such a hurdle during his breakthrough.

He quickly searched his option inside his head. If he fails to breakthrough now he might suffer some injury, thanks to his solid foundation it might not be a serious one but failing during a breakthrough can possibly leave some hidden injury.

Thinking about the event a few minutes ago, he started executing his plan. Chaos Qi started forming and this he attacked with two forces together. Absolute Qi and Chaos Qi, combined together. it was his last hope right now.

Boom!

BOOM!

Crack

Contrary to his desperate from a few seconds ago, the wall broke after just two attack!

Shiinggggg

Chaos color Qi flashed out of his body, indicating his great breakthrough from Xiantian to Martial King Realm! At the same time, he received the...

 

Please rate and review,

Let me know your thoughts about this chapter

44