Chapter 129: Unsolved Mysteries
1k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Within the center of his dreamscape, along with the Absolute Duo Technique, there was a greenish hue of vague form. This vague form came to exist after his first intercourse with Yu Ruyan. (Ref-Ch.15)

Initially, he thought it was related to Absolute Duo Technique and as he sleeps with more women, this thing would reveal something. Strangely enough, it never reacted after that. Without a doubt, it was related to Yu Ruyan’s Divine Body.

After all, among the women he slept with only Yu Ruyan had a Divine Body.

But as it seemed harmless, Shen decided to put down the matter unless he encountered the same situation again.

Before he couldn’t see anything even with Absolute Vision but now there was a transparent barrier bounding the greenish hue, visible to the naked eye.

Shen thought for a long time. Only to realize, thinking wouldn’t take him anywhere and since it was a barrier, he probably couldn’t enter or let that thing either.

Surprisingly though, when he tried to touch the barrier, his hand passed through it. He was sure that last time when he couldn’t see the barrier, he couldn’t even get close to it.

Undoubtedly, this change was attributed to the Nameless Duo Technique.

When Tian Shen touched the greenish hue, a familiar feeling warmed him. He even faintly smelled Yu Ruyan. The greenish hue started entering Tian Shen’s spirit form. Making him dreamy and comfortable. As the greenish hue was about to enter his body, pure energy invaded his consciousness, returning his clarity. Immediately, he jumped out of the barrier.

Tian Shen let out a sigh of relief.

He felt a foreign power from the greenish hue. It wasn’t any type of energy he knew of, nor could he explain. When it entered his pores, he didn’t feel uncomfortable but it wasn’t as if something was returning to him either. It was like something foreign entering his body and making a house without any rejection.

Tian Shen was suddenly nervous. If it was only a contradiction between techniques he wouldn’t have been this worried. However, for both the duo technique’s reason of contradiction to be this, he had a bad feeling.

As Tian Shen was distracted, the barrier slowly hid from his view.

Trying again, he realized he couldn’t approach the greenish hue again.

As if something clicked in, Tian Shen realized many things.

According to the Absolute Duo Technique, this greenish hue wasn’t meant to be approached. And the Nameless Duo Technique hidden within the Spring Spirit Palace book allowed him to neutralize the restriction put by the Absolute Duo Technique.

Now, what to do with it, Tian Shen had no idea. Maybe he should leave it, or absorb it, or maybe do something entirely different. But he had no idea what was correct.

In the first place, he didn’t know what exactly it was. He only knew it came from Yu Ruyan’s Divine Body. He realized he knew too little about Divine Bodies.

Tian Shen decided to reorganize and note everything about Divine Bodies. He needed to handle the matter delicately. Especially when Yu Ruyan was involved in it and maybe, all the girls he loved.

Opening his eyes in the real world, Tian Shen found Wenren Wushuang looking at him. Maybe she was in a daze, her face had no emotion, only slight blush, but her eyes spoke myriads.

For the first time even after having Eidetic Memory, Tian Shen regretted not having a camera. No, even a camera might’ve probably failed to catch her feelings. Maybe only the art level used on the Spring Spirit Palace could portray her feelings.

After an unknown amount of time, Wenren Wushuang finally woke up from her daze. She had an exact look of someone who got caught after doing something bad.

Tian Shen turned their body, swapping their position. Causing the shy girl to yelp. They were on top of a bird, flying at a rapid speed. Anyone would be frightened. However, after the fire controlling practice with the bird, Tian Shen could stay stable on the bird even if it was flying upside down for 4 seconds.

“Sorry, I was focused on the technique”

After honestly apologizing, he kissed her again. Even if their position matched the 48th picture, none of the duos cared, nor they circulated the technique.

Tian Shen only pecked on her lips and gazed at her lovingly.

“You know, meek Shuang’er is the sweetest, but I would feel ill at ease without the fierce one.”

Wenren Wushuang’s eyes widened. She turned away but her eyes searched for his.

Tian Shen hugged her tightly and breathed in her scent largely.

Turning again, he let Wushuang rest on his shoulder.

The windy night felt both warm and chilly to him.

Slightly leaning to the warmth, he drifted to a sweet dream.

...

The next day when Tian Shen entered the Mortal Realm, a voice was transmitted from his spiritual connection, “Mastah~ your cultivation chamber is ready.”

Tian Shen tilted his head. He failed to remember giving Gong Shang any order to prepare his cultivation chamber.

With Absolute Jade Immortal Realm, he doubted if there was any need for a cultivation chamber for him.

He teleported inside the Throne Hall, also known as Emperor’s Hall according to Gong Shang. For the time being, he left this place locked. It wasn’t as if there was any need to play King or Emperor. So, it became their temporary secret meeting place.

Along with the Topmost Emperor’s Throne, there was another small throne now. It was Gong Shang’s own fantasy to feel like Tian Shen’s Queen.

Well, she was quite pouty when Shen brought so many girls inside the Mortal Realm. Since she was satisfied feeling like she was his Queen, he let her be.

“Right, what about my cultivation chamber? I don’t remember telling you something like that.”

Gong Shang tilted her head at Shen’s response. “Eh? Didn’t Master order Shang’er to prepare his cultivation room?”

Shen thought for a moment. When the girls entered the Mortal Realm last time, he left a command for Gong Shang to open the cultivation grounds and every normal facility.

“Hmm, it's alright. I have my own place for cultivation. For the time being, let others cultivate,” Shen said after thinking a bit.

It wasn’t a good idea to not check the cultivation ground but for the time being, he really had no time to spare.

Patting Gong Shang, Shen left the Mortal Realm, much to her displeasure.

He reduced his cultivation time and decided to focus on learning more about Duo Techniques.

The Absolute Duo Technique was passive. Even if he wanted to, he couldn’t stop it from circulating during intercourse. Now, he had to either understand the Absolute Duo Technique and seal it. Or, use the Nameless Duo Technique to suppress or remove it completely.

Both were risky and not short-time plans. He had to tread on threads.

 

For the next week, their journey went rather uneventful. Tian Shen collected another pair of Baby Alpine Tree and many non-herbal grasses.

He kept Zhen Kaidi along with him in case of any rare treasures. But the lazy cat laid comfortably on his lap, now with her upgrade she could sense any ‘powerful’ treasures around her.

Tian Shen didn’t know how powerful the treasure had to be for her to sense. Or was it even possible to detect from so high up in the sky but let alone giving a response, even her ears didn’t twitch once.

Shen had a headache. His future of using Zhen Kaidi for searching the Portraits of Beauty looked bleak. Not only that, before she started listening to him but with addition to everyone, she went back to her usual lazy mode. He felt all his effort went down to drain. The last saving grace was that she still accompanied him in the Immortal Realm.

The Black Bird chirped as it circled above the sky of Sky Sword Mountain.

After a week of flying Tian Shen arrived at the Skysword Sect.

If everything went according to the plan, they would reach Greencloud City in another week.

Tian Shen descended at the bottom of the mountain. He could land inside the sect but didn’t feel comfortable.

When he revealed his identity at the gate, he was directly led to the Skysword Immortal, Baili Jingwei.

Baili Jingwei was surprised at first, then he realized it was probably time. “Haha, Brother Shen, it hasn’t been long. Are you well?”

“I am. How’s your recovery? I hope you are completely at your peak now.”

Baili Jingwei laughed heartily, “Not only am I at my peak, even better. After recovering fully I even broke through to the 9th Layer of the Xiantian Realm!”

“Congratulations, Skysword Sect Master.” Shen wished congrats, he didn’t think his healing would have such effects.

Baili Jingwei naturally knew the cause and didn’t hide it. “This is all because of Brother Shen’s mysterious skill. I can’t thank you enough.”

“You praise me too much,” Tian Shen smiled modestly, “This time I’m only here for Jiange and...”

When Tian Shen hesitated, Baili Jingwei urged, “Brother, what’s the point of hesitating between us. Jiange is your disciple and naturally would follow you. If I can do anything for you, please tell.”

“It’s not that I’m hesitating. This matter is a bit delicate,” Tian Shen paused for a moment before continuing, “If it’s not a trouble for you, I want to take Elder Zhu Qing with me.”

Baili Jingwei blinked, then laughed. “Hahaha, I was wondering what it was about, but it really is like this.”

Baili Jingwei’s words only served to confuse Shen but he realized one point. This old man seemed to already know of their relationship.

Tian Shen didn’t need to wonder for long as Baili Jingwei told the story. It went like this...

There were some distinct changes with Zhu Qing after his appearance. Not only did she allow the females to have a relationship with males, she even started accepting males in her peak. Plus every time he made an appearance in the sect, she remained pretty energetic for days, only to end up powerless after that.

Tian Shen had to make a forced smile. Are you a high-schooler in your first love? He couldn’t help but question.

He felt embarrassed and also happy.

In matters of love, Zhu Qing was quite similar to Yu He.

“There is nothing for me to say. She may be an Elder of our Skysword Sect, it's her wish whether to stay or not and... with how she is now, I'd be more worried if she was here.” Baili Jingwei seriously worried.

After exchanging pleasantries both separated. Baili Jingwei promised to inform Yiye Jiange and let her know about their departure.

As for Zhu Qing, Tian Shen decided to visit her himself.

Reaching her quarter, Shen found the familiar tranquil place.

He stopped before the door. Just as he was about to knock, the door snapped open. However, his hand couldn’t be stopped!

 

21