Chapter 130: A Caring Dad
1.1k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Tian Shen knocked on the door but at the same time, the door opened. Causing Tian Shen’s finger to flick on Zhu Qing’s pert nipple, hidden beneath her light robe.

Both froze.

Zhu Qing started feeling restless during her cultivation. For inexplicable reasons, she rushed to open the door. She hoped nothing was wrong but didn’t expect a sudden touch on her body during her guardless state.

She almost attacked the offender out of reflex but realized it was her man.

The one she was waiting for long.

She wanted to jump in his arms but felt awkward. Of course, she would feel so. Her palm already took an attacking stance.

Fortunately, Tian Shen wrapped his arm around her waist and closed the distance between them. Else she really had no idea how to get out of this.

“Eh, did I surprise you?” Shen said as he matched his palm on hers.

Zhu Qing meekly laid in his arms and looked at him with blame. Wasn’t her action the same as disrespecting her lord husband?

“You’re back!” She had many things to say but ended up saying something simple. She felt this was what meant the most.

“Mn! I am here to take you with me!”

Zhu Qing suddenly became ill at ease. She looked frozen in Tian Shen’s arms.

“What, nervous?” he chuckled.

“I-I think, I will remain here after all.” Zhu Qing really was in a dilemma. She wanted to be with him but the difference between their age put her to shame.

While Tian Shen didn’t think about it, Zhu Qing did.

Even if the parties didn’t mind. There will be people behind their back talking about it.

“Our age difference is too big. I will only cause you shame and trouble. I’m just happy that you think about me and want me.” Zhu Qing felt embarrassed talking about it. While their relationship started with Tian Shen’s sudden charge, she felt grateful and happy about it. But it also made her feel ashamed. 

Shen flicked her forehead before saying, “Silly girl, did you eat your brain? Is this little difference in our age even something? Even if our age gap was hundreds of years, is it something we should care about? As for others, my Qing’er will shine so brightly that even they would be jealous of me for having you.”

“I won’t fall for your sweet talk.” Although she said that, her voice was already honey-coated and had a hint of pout. She didn’t look unwilling to go with him anymore.

“Hehe, get prepared.”

“Ah? Now?”

“Yes, we are in a hurry. So we’ll be leaving tomorrow morning.”

Zhu Qing nodded disappointedly.

Normally Shen would’ve spent some time with her but for the last week, he didn’t sleep with anyone and concentrated on cultivating the Nameless Duo Technique.

Thanks to that he could control the restriction in his dreamscape freely. It was possible to enter and leave it with ease. Still, he couldn’t solve the main problem yet. The Absolute Duo Technique still circulated through his body passively.

However, the situation didn’t look bleak anymore. Tian Shen started forming his own theories. If nothing went wrong, he thought he would have a way to completely get rid of the technique soon.

After communicating with the girls in the Mortal Realm, Shen left Su Rou, Mingyue Gelou Wenren Sisters, Shi Qingzhuang and Ju Ju outside the realm. While the Mortal Realm was big and they had freedom, it couldn’t just give them the feeling of the world outside. Especially since it lacked a certain liveliness.

Shen then used his time on studying the techniques in the Absolute Jade Immortal Realm.

After his time in the Immortal Realm, he flew on the black bird to the Misty Peak. Yiye Jiange should be notified by now. If he didn’t meet Luan Luan fast, she could throw a huge tantrum.

Shen felt weird for having two little girls in his group. Well, it couldn’t be weirder after Xing Yu’s presence. At first, everyone thought she was Shen’s woman but her aloof interaction and the distance Shen kept told them otherwise.

At least she wasn't cold and interacted with everyone rather warmly. She even guided the young girls during their cultivation.

Just as Shen landed on top of the Misty Peak Mountain, a chiming bell-like voice entered his ears, “Daddy is here, daddy is here.”

“Luan Luan, don’t run. Daddy will come to you.”

Followed by Luan Luan, Yiye Jiange tried to calm down the girl. But the little girl was too mischievous and refused to listen to her mother.

“Daddy! Daddy!” Luan Luan pounced on Shen like she was a beast and hugged him tightly.

“Luan Luan, did you miss daddy?” Shen slightly unfurled up growing hair. He didn’t know what to feel. Was he already a dad?

“Luan Luan missed, missed, missed daddy a lotttt~!” she excitedly said, expressing her inner joy and love.

“Oh, daddy missed you, too!”

Shen gave her another tight hug.

“Hmph, Luan Luan is angry with daddy!” Although small, she was indeed a girl. Her mood changed before the wind. Pouting, she faked anger with him.

“Oh~” Shen definitely didn’t mind humoring the little girl, “Why is my treasure angry?”

“Daddy left Luan Luan alone, Luan Luan is angry!” She pouted once again, causing the cute dimples to puff.

“Oh, don’t you have your mother?” Shen said as he saw Yiye Jiange stopping before him with a respectful expression. She was still the purest and unblemished existence he had seen after coming to this world. Being around her just let him feel calmed without any extra thoughts.

“I see, Luan Luan doesn’t like her mother. I’m so sad.” Yiye Jiange said with a pained. playful voice.

Luan Luan looked surprised. Then she fell into a dilemma. In the end, she couldn’t see her mother sad and said with an unwilling face, “L-Luan Luan likes mother the best...”

Both Yiye Jiange and Shen laughed at her antics. She cupped her fist and greeted Shen with respect, “Master, you have returned.”

“Mn. Was everything alright?”

“Yes, I have successfully solidated my cultivation. I couldn’t make progress on One Nurturing Will but Luan Luan has already reached the first layer.”

“Oh, already?” Shen was genuinely surprised. When he gave One Nurturing Will to Yiye Jiange and Luan Luan, both had a different change in their technique, unlike everyone he gave the technique to.

“Yes! Did I do good, daddy?”

“Yes, of course! Our Luan Luan is such a genius, come let daddy eat you up.” Shen made a scary expression while opening his mouth and making eating motions at Luan Luan. The little girl found him extremely funny and giggled while dodging him.

Yiye Jiange watched the warm scene and felt warm herself.

Her life of solitude had only been full of laughter and warmth from the time she met Shen.

Having Shen as her Master was a fateful turn for her.

“Master, why not rest here? I’ll prepare food for you.”

Shen thought for a bit then nodded. He had the time and it would be a shame to not enjoy the feeling of relaxation while he can. After all, he had been training and thinking the whole time for the week.

“Right, do you want me to help you?” Shen thought for a moment and offered.

“I won’t dare. Master can just wait and play with Luan Luan. She missed you a lot.”

Shen patted Luan Luan affectionately while saying, “Then why not you cook here?”

“Here?” As Yiye Jiange questioned, Shen took out a full set of cooking utensils. Yiye Jiange was sluggish for a moment but still replied in half-dazed, “Ah, I-I’ll get the ingredients.”

Him taking out something wasn’t surprising but that he would store just a large thing in an interspatial sachet. The space in the sachet was limited after all.

“What do you need, I have quite a few with me.” As Shen said, he took out many spiritual herbs and vegetables.

The normal vegetables he planted inside the Immortal Realm died and grew again out of their seeds. The process repeated multiple times without Shen’s knowledge. In the end, the seed mutated and the vegetables became spirit vegetables. A few of them were already 10 years old. While Shen had some mixed feelings he planted every random herb or edible grass and vegetables inside the realm.

The result, he had to wait to see them.

“That... would be enough.”

As Yiye Jiange went to bring her necessary things, Luan Luan bugged Shen to teach her that magic trick.

Obviously she meant the way to store items.

“Luan Luan, it's a toy that only those with strength can use. When Luan Luan becomes stronger, daddy will give you a better toy, ok?”

But how could a child be satisfied with that explanation? Luan Luan was adamant so Shen handed her a Beast Token.

“Luan Luan, this a beast token. When you can control your power, you will be able to store your beast inside this token. Do you like it?”

“Un, un, a lot!”

‘Ah, the feeling of spoiling your child.’ Shen shivered for reasons unknown to himself.

Yiye Jiange came out, an apron hugged her beautiful shapely body and eggs on her hand. Shen dazedly looked at her as she started with the herbs and then vegetables.

Yiye Jiange blushed a little and asked, “Master, is there something wrong?”

Shen looked surprised, “It’s just I didn’t know my goddess-like disciple could cook.”

“...Eh, I am no genius, but I can make snacks for my Master at the bare minimum.”

Shen suddenly patted Luan Luan’s back and enthusiastically said, “Luan Luan, let’s help mommy out. We will cook together.”

“Together!”

Shen only said out of whim, but the little girl was rather enthusiastic.

Yiye Jiange looked at Shen, surprised. She got used to being called mommy by Luan Luan but it was embarrassing to be addressed the same way by Shen.

The little girl cheered for the two grown-up people opposite to her as Shen and Yiye Jiange cooked side by side.

Yiye Jiange was a bit down as she thought Shen felt her cooking was insufficient. But soon she realized, he only made some side-dishes which got along with her cooked dishes.

The small family of three had a warm, harmonious meal.

And Tian Shen let out a tear of relief.

Now, I wonder, why Shen let out a tear of relief.
Glossary will be updated in the next six hours.
Let me know if I missed anyone or any item.
Thanks for reading :blob_salute:

18