Chapter 131: Deception
1k 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Master, is something wrong? Did I put too much pepper in?” Yiye Jiange nervously said. She had been paying attention to Shen from the start. Seeing a drop of tears in his eyes, her heart chilled. She wasn’t good at cooking at first but after eating his cooking, she practiced in her spare time. The little girl also complained if the food turned out bad. So now, she had a good amount of confidence. To think she still made a blunder...

“Hm?” Shen wondered what she was worried about. The dishes they cooked mainly focused around vegetables and with bare minimum spice for Luan Luan. Then he noticed her eyes focusing on his, realizing the drop of tear, he immediately explained, “Ah, I think something got in my eyes and your cooking is perfectly fine. Look even Luan Luan is eating cheerfully.”

Shen pointed towards Luan Luan, only to find the lass munching on the side-dishes prepared by him and everything prepared by Yiye Jiange was left untouched. She didn’t even notice her parents staring at her and happily wolfed everything down.

Yiye Jiange suddenly had a mixed feeling. While she felt happy that the lass was enjoying herself, she felt conflicted for the girl to be so biased.

Even Shen felt uncomfortable so he offered, “Uh, how about I teach you cooking?”

Yiye Jiange was pushed to the verge of crying. Shen’s offer was as straight as telling her cooking sucked. She became stiff, neither nodding or shaking her head.

It was only when Luan Luan asked for more did she react. She ate with small bites. Her cooking definitely didn’t taste bad but Shen’s cooking just tasted too good.

Indeed, Shen didn’t lie. Yiye Jiange’s cooking tasted good and had a warm feeling of home. The drop of tear was because he expected to experience another nightmare. After eating Yu Ruyan’s cooking once, Shen vowed to never expect anything from woman cultivators of this world.

So when he felt the unexpected taste, his eyes couldn’t help but let out a drop of tear.

“Yes, that was good! I want to eat daddy’s cooking more!” Luan Luan cheered as she finished her meal.

“Of course, Luan Luan can eat daddy’s cooking from now on.”

“I love you, daddy!”  Luan Luan jumped in Shen’s embrace, who happily spoiled the lass.

“Right, Luan Luan, daddy will show you our new home.”

“New home?”

“Yes,” Shen slightly leaned on Luan Luan’s forehead as they both suddenly disappeared.

Yiye Jiange was given a fright but she didn’t panic and anxiously waited for something to happen. They just vanished suddenly, it must be related to what Tian Shen said about their new home.

Yiye Jiange suddenly blinked and here they were, in front of her, in the same place.

She stood there, unable to comprehend what happened.

Did they really disappear? Or her mind playing tricks on her?

If she hadn’t seen the excited look on Luan Luan’s face, she would’ve doubted her judgment.

“Daddy it's so big! I wanna see! I wanna see it again!!”

“Wait a little, mommy will scold us both if you don’t ask her permission properly.”

Before Shen had said anything, Yiye Jiange inquired from her side, “Master, what... was that?”

“Right, I was going to show it to you anyway. It’s our home.” Shen slightly leaned at her, “The process is a bit complicated but since you have a pure soul, it shouldn’t be a problem. Lower your spiritual defense.”

Yiye Jiange failed to understand what he wanted to do. But he helped her enough to earn some of her trust. Believing he would do nothing strange, she lowered her guard only to see his face in front of her.

Before she thought to dodge, their forehead touched and Yiye Jiange blushed at once.

It was only their forehead touching. She felt a familiar feeling when Shen transferred the One Nurturing Will to her.

Instantly, she felt something vague. As if there was something which she couldn’t see, yet she knew it existed there.

Tian Shen saw her distracted face and offered his hand, “Here, I will show you how to use it.”

Yiye Jiange hesitantly took his hand and then––

She found her feet from the soil to a grassy plain. A lake surrounded the plain like an island, and she could see mountains after. Not far from there, everything was closed off by a thick layer of mist.

At a distance, she could see two dots clashing at each other. Noticing carefully, they were two beautiful girls, training their Martial Arts and techniques.

“Yey, so beautiful!” Luan Luan exclaimed. She jumped out of Tian Shen’s embrace and skipped to the golden Heavenly Emperor Palace.

Yiye Jiange followed Luan Luan’s voice and turned back. If what she saw wasn’t already impossible, her view completely turned when she saw the palace. No, could it even be called a palace?

“Daddy, is this our home?!” Luan Luan asked with an excited face. Poor lass, she failed to realize that her common sense was turned upside down for the first time without even realizing herself.

“Master. What is ...this?” Yiye Jiange asked a bit unsure of where to start.

What was this place? And what was this in front of her? A palace? 

Thankfully, even without her asking Shen answered all of her questions. Though his answers only added more to her questions, she decided to remain quiet.

The girls at the distance also noticed them and got closer. It was Mingyue Gelou and Feng Wuxi. The duo was surprised but for different reasons.

Mingyue Gelou knew Shen arrived at the Skysword Sect and soon fourth elder, Zhu Qing would enter the realm but she didn’t think Yiye Jiange would come here too. Feng Wuxi on the other hand didn’t expect another beauty to join in their ranks. No matter what their current relationship was, she was going to join them soon. Understanding Shen, she knew for sure that he won’t let any ‘outsiders’ in.

“Sis Gelou, we met sooner than expected.” Yiye Jiange greeted them with a gentle smile, not showing her surprise.

Mingyue Gelou also greeted her as Shen introduced Yiye Jiange to Feng Wuxi. He stopped there as there was also Zhu Qing to introduce.

He let Feng Wuxi and Mingyue Gelou explain the usage of the realm and followed the little girl, who already wandered inside the Heavenly Emperor Palace.

While he could go anywhere in the palace, he won’t find Luan Luan if she got lost. As expected, he wandered for two minutes and the lass was nowhere to be found. The inside of the palace was like a maze. Once someone got lost, it would be hard to get your way back. In a way, the palace itself was a defensive maze.

Tian Shen didn’t waste time and immediately teleported to Gong Shang’s location. However, he didn’t have to ask her anything as he could already see Gong Shang arguing with a little girl.

“...Shang’er belongs to Master. I don’t know how you got in here, but leave!”

“Eh, why would Luan Luan go? It belongs to my daddy.”

“That’s why as I said, Shang’er belongs to Master and Master only. Little girl...” Gong Shang didn’t get to finish her word as Tian Shen patted her golden hair.

“What are you doing here? You can’t just chase anyone away.” Tian Shen gently rebuked her. But for Gong Shang it was a blessing. She happily purred against his hand.

“Daddy!” the little girl also clung onto his other arm. As a child, she naturally got jealous seeing Gong Shang enjoying Tian Shen’s pat so delightfully.

However, Gong Shang suddenly staggered on her feet. Her eyes shook, expressing her shock and disbelief. She muttered under breath, “D-daddy??? N-no way...”

Gong Shang turned and ran but Tian Shen timely grabbed her petite hand. Instantly they appeared under what looked like a parasol. Even the little lass holding his thigh was brought here along with him.

As far as eyes could see, one could see a variety of flowers. From white to black, all colors of flower existed there. Tian Shen momentarily forgot what he wanted to say but soon regained himself.

“Shang’er, what happened?” Tian Shen was surprised when Gong Shang suddenly ran away. Not to mention while he was patting her. Normally, she would detach herself from the world when he patted her.

“Sniff... E-even though... Even though Master has me, Master... you already have a child. How can you betray Shang’er...” Gong Shang had tears in the corner of her eyes, which she tried her best to hold back.

Tian Shen had a priceless expression pasted on his face. His lips twitched urging to curse but he couldn’t.

“Shang’er how did I betray you?”

“Master has a child!”

“Hm, but how does that relate to me betraying Shang’er?”

“E-eh? How? Shang’er can’t be sure.”

Tian Shen steeled his burning rage. He can’t just lash out at her. “See? I didn’t betray Shang’er.”

Gong Shang eased a little bit but looked skeptical. “Then why did I feel pain in my heart suddenly?” she demanded.

Tian Shen seriously thought for her answer, “You must be jealous. That’s so silly. How can you be jealous of a little girl? Shang’er is a million-year-old legal loli!”

“Jealous? I’m jealous of a little girl?” Gong Shang thought for a moment but asked again, “Master, what’s a legal loli?”

Tian Shen sweated. That was genuinely a slip of his tongue. “Ah that, that means Shang’er is a powerful girl and you shouldn’t be jealous of any other woman! Right, but don’t tell this to others. It’s our secret.”

Gong Shang smiled brilliantly and nodded. With the glistening tears in the corner of her eyes, she looked absolutely stunning. Tian Shen couldn’t bear the urge and kissed her beautiful golden hair intimately, causing Gong Shang to blush like a shy deer.

Tian Shen hoped Gong Shang to be a bit more mature. He sighed as he noticed the little lass disappeared once again. Only this time, he could see her in the flower garden.

20