Chapter 50: Xing Yu of the Lust Race
3.4k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

“Responsibility?” nervously scratching the back of his head, inquired Shen. He couldn't remember saying anything that might incite the anger of this beauty.

Zhu Lin raised her brow beautiful brows, indicating she was in thought. After a moment she shook her head lightly, “Forget it. While I don’t know how many eras passed by after that time. The customs may have also changed.”

Shen was a bit skeptical as whatever she was saying but he nodded nevertheless. “You said there was the last descendant of the Lust Race. Is that person still sleeping?” inquired Shen politely.

“Indeed. There can’t be any better time to wake up the offspring of the Lust Race.” sighing profoundly, Zhu Lin got up from her seat as she walked toward the opposite direction Shen was facing.

Shen followed behind her. Only now did he realize that there was a crystal clear coffin behind his back. Due to him being a little far away, he couldn’t find get a clear view of the shape inside the coffin.

“The Lust Race was originally a small race without any proper place or location. They were similar to some rogue races. It was the effort of your master who not only let them know more about their races specialty but also guiding them personally did they became one of the most prominent of all races.” explained Zhu Lin as she gracefully walked toward the crystal coffin.

Thinking carefully again, Shen wondered how can someone tell about a race when the race themselves didn’t know? It was an entirely different matter if the said party already had the knowledge. Obvious, he was also a similar fellow who gained the Absolute Strengthening Technique the same way Shen did, because Shen already knew more about Lust Race than Zhu Lin. If the master really existed then He or She must be from an era before that.

She stopped after she reached on the head side of the coffin. “Let’s wake her up,” said Zhu Lin, waving her palm, she opened the coffin.

‘So, it’s a girl from Lust Race.’ thought Shen as he picked up his pace. He looked forward to meeting the last progeny of Lust race very much.

Unknown to Shen, Zhu Lin secretly motioned with her index finger which caused a block on the ground to lift up. The clueless Shen didn’t even know such a feat was possible. His gaze fixed on the coffin, the moment he was about to lay his eyes on the girl inside the coffin, he felt his feet hit something hard as he fell head first.

Coincidently or not, Shen’s lip touched the girls whom he couldn’t even see clearly. He mustered his strength to get back on his feet as he already lost his face in front of Zhu Lin. But of all places, his hand grabbed the girls breasts. Suddenly, he felt his body going heavy as he could hardly muster any strength.

‘Shit, I’ve been had...” thought Shen as he lost his consciousness.

....

The soft porcelain-white hands that remained unmoved for eons moved as they grabbed the young man’s head, afraid, it might get away. A red wet tongue invaded his mouth as it coiled around his. Alas the young man couldn’t reply to the passionate kissing of the young lady.

Satisfied with her arrangement, Zhu Lin nodded lightly as she said, “It’s about time you wake up, lass.”

The girl who was finished enjoying her dessert finally opened her eyes. She retracted her tongue but remained still. She lifted the head on her grab a little, her limpid amethyst eyes stared at the dessert which she had after who knows how long. She stared still as if burning his image in her heart before initiating another kiss.

“Stop now, do you wish to kill him?” inquired Zhu Lin, worried whether she might really do it.

The girl finally stopped, she slowly sat up on the coffin. Her beautiful face was revealed in front of Zhu Lin. Her silky magenta color hair that flowed down to the coffin, indicating their great length. She looked almost similar to humans with an exceptional beauty. If there was any difference between her and normal human that would be her slightly pointed ears. She wore a simple indigo dress, it covered her full body and a small indigo gem was placed on her chest area.

She exerted a little effort to sit up properly. Even with the effect of the heaven-defying Immortal Sealing Confinement coffin, the eons of sealing took a toll on her body. If it was not for the vitality and energy she received from the desert, she might not have been able to move either.

Suddenly, a pair of black-feathered wings extended from her back. A sigh left her mouth. Her weak body slowly recovered from the energy she received just now.

“It indeed took a little toll on your body. It’s as I expected. How are you feeling?” Zhu Lin asked the girl about her condition.

“You are?” the girl judged her surroundings before answering her question with another.

“I’m Zhu Lin, the protector of the Heavenly Emperor Palace and your race,” explained Zhu Lin. “You might not know me as I was sealed for a long time. I have no idea how long has it been since you and I were sealed.”

“I see, I’m Xing Yu. You already know about me.” Xing Yu seemed in pain as a few tears leaked from her eyes.

“It’s no use crying lass, you can only move on,” said Zhu Lin as she embraced the girl. Her family was annihilated in front of her and she woke up in an unknown land and time. Nothing was similar to her anymore.

After two full hours, she finally calmed down. Looking at the pitiful young man on her lap, she finally remembered there was him too. Maybe he would have enjoyed the moment on her lap but he was not conscious to enjoy such blissful moment.

“He is?” asked Xing Yu, her teary upturned eyes stared at Zhu Lin’s.

‘You don’t have to look at me like that,’ Zhu Lin felt a little stuffy, she was indeed a girl from Lust Race. She could influence men and women alike. Just an unintended action almost charmed her! “He is Shen, the current owner of the Heavenly Emperor Palace. You should already know the palace is a treasure and it was deemed as immortal level treasure...” calming her heart, Zhu Lin explained but Xing Yu already stopped listening to her after half-way.

She knew the legend of their race’s treasure which was one of a kind but it never took anyone as its rightful owner after their matriarch passed away. Even if it was something that broke every common sense if you can’t use it, it's useless. Like how it couldn’t defend their race even being a great treasure.

If it was not for Zhu Lin waking up at the last moment, maybe even Xing Yu wouldn’t have survived.

“He is also the disciple of the one who created this palace. So, this palace recognized him as the owner. That is to say, the one who lead your race to prosperity. You should already know what you should do...” patiently explained Zhu Lin, completely ignorant about Shen’s usage of Absolute Taming Card. No, she was not being ignorant, it was just she didn’t even consider such heaven-defying item to exist.

Xing Yu thought for a bit, “Yes, but I won’t do it. At least not the complete one...”

“If you are willing to trust him that much. I think that’s more than enough.” nodded Zhu Lin.

Xing Yu kissed Shen once again but this time her hairs shined with a pink hue before it gradually calmed down.

“I want to go outside.” determinedly said Xing Yu.

Zhu Lin frowned at her words. They were not familiar with the current state of the outside world. Venturing without any knowledge would be extremely dangerous. Then again if such a weak being as Shen can survive out there, it shouldn’t be any problem either.

She took out an extra-sized ring from who knows where as she handed it to her, “This will make your appearance look like a Human but that’s the most it can do. If you let your wings out, you will still be discovered by others.”

Xing Yu took the ring and put it on the gem of her dress and it instantly took effect. Her sharp ears appeared like a normal human and her hair turned jet black. As she retracted her wings back, she looked like a gorgeous black haired beauty.

She let Shen rest on the coffin as she eyed at Zhu Lin meaningfully. Zhu Lin sighed and called a circle on the ground. “Be careful.”

“I will.” saying this, Xing Yu stepped on the circle as she disappeared from the palace.

36