Chapter 79: Yu Yu
2.9k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

"You..." The girl took Shen's hand, her voice trailed off as if in deep thought. She shook his hands and said, "You can call me Yu Yu."

"Yu Yu. A beautiful name just like yourself." Shen said, his gaze completely captivated by hers.

"Oh, you are such a smooth talker," a smile bloomed on her face, almost melting Shen's heart.

"Not at all, I'm just stating the truth."

In the current time, the complete idiot Shen didn't exist anymore. After his experience with Zhu Lin, he learned not to trust anybody with just the face value. Using his Absolute Vision, he tried to deduce the cultivation base of Yu Yu.

Nothing, absolutely nothing. It didn't mean the girl named, Yu Yu, was a mortal girl. It meant Shen's proud skill, Absolute Vision, failed to see through her. It hadn't been completely useless either. Shen could see the indigo gem on her chest glowing brightly. It must be a treasure to prevent prying eyes from her secrets.

"She got all her parts checked. Beautiful, sexy, charming, daring and most importantly, mysterious. Damn, she is perfect for killing me!" Shen thought excitedly and his eyes roamed on her body. He also knew his position. Just the gem didn't hide everything, her control over her power and cultivation also played part in this. Obviously, her base power was much higher than his.

In every era, mysterious beauties attracted heroes and many caused their downfalls too. Knowing that they are the cause of their own downfall, those heroes never backed down. It just shows how attractive and fatal mysterious beauties were to men.

Yu Yu already detected him trying to figure out her strength and Shen also knew this. He waited for her reaction regarding this but she didn't seem to mind and simply shrugged it off. This caused him to add "confident" in the list of her attractive traits.

"Err," Shen wondered what to call her but went ahead and asked, "By all means, if you don't mind can I asking something?"

"You can call me Yuyu and sure, ask me anything, Shen." Yuyu cooly said, she called him "Shen" as he only introduced himself with this name.

"I'll cut to the chase then. Today, when I returned I felt someone's gaze. I have both, trust and confidence when it comes to my sense. I am suspecting that person to be you." Shen used polite words and avoided using words such as spying. He didn't want to start a fight here.

Yuyu had a thoughtful look on her face as she said, "Hmm, I never thought you would found me. It was me as you said, but don't get me wrong. I detected foreign people in the city hence I decided to check it."

"I see. Please don't worry, I don't mind at all."

At this moment, Shen noticed he was still holding Yuyu's hand and awkwardly pulled back. Yuyu only mischievously smiled and walked past him. Even the way she walked away had attractive charms. Definitely a head-to-toe man-eater.

"Wushuang, Wugou talked about you a lot. She loves you a lot and also proud of you. Wish I had a sister like you." Yuyu took Wushuang's hand and said earnestly.

Wugou placed her hand on the shoulder of Yuyu and endearingly, "Elder Sister, what are you saying? You call me sister, how come Wushuang is a stranger to you?"

"That's right, elder sister. Wushuang is also your little sister." Wushuang happily said, having another sister and as beautiful as Yuyu, they would never reject such a thing.

"Ah, I really am lucky. I have not just one sister but two," emotionally said Yuyu as she hugged Wushuang.

"Now that I think about it, Miss Yuyu. Does Wushuang also have the bloodline of your clan?" inquired Shen.

All matters aside, Shen had to figure out whether she was a liar or not. He didn't know if Wugou really had such a bloodline but about Wenren Wushuang, he knows about her more than Wenren Wugou.

"No, I don't feel the bloodline of my clan in her body, but I do think she has a special physique. It must be the influence of her not having the bloodline."

"I see. That explains why she has such a special physique even after being from a common birth." Shen deduced the relation to the special physique of Wushuang with Wugou's bloodline. According to Absolute Medical Arts, such a thing was possible. Like in a clan with Yang Attributed Bloodline, someone not inheriting the bloodline and instead receiving a Nine Yang Body was possible. Of course, the chance was extremely low. Wenren Wushuang's family must have been a branch of Yuyu's Clan and after many generations, they were reduced to a mortal family. He wished to reveal this but Shen didn't want to make them sad by reminding about their lost family, hence he stopped there. He asked Yuyu, "Miss Yuyu, you don't look too disappointed."

"There's no reason to be. Finding someone with my clan's bloodline is more than enough for me."

"I see."

In the world of nine continent, any type of bloodline was held very highly. Among humans, Silver Bloodline and Violet Gold Bloodline was the most popular and strongest one. According to rumors, Violet Gold Bloodline increased cultivation speed by a few times, giving them absolute advantage over any cultivators! If Yuyu said their family's bloodline then it must be something different than those bloodline. Meeting such a person in this vast nine continent could be only luck!

"Wow Shen, did you refine these pills?" While Shen was lost in thought, Yuyu and the duo sister got into conversation. When she noticed the pills, on Wushuang, she naturally inquired about them.

"Hmm? Yes," naturally, Shen had no reason to hide such things.

"95% purity, excellent."

"Oh, you have experience in Alchemy?"

"No, but I can still understand their purity."

"I have only a little experience."

"You are being humble."

Shen shook his head as he denied her claim, "I'm just stating the truth. These pills are only of the lowest grade and I refined a lot of them to get such result."

"You think anyone can achieve this result with just refining a lot? You are also talented."

"Hehe, if its talent, I am unrivaled under heaven." Shen smugly said as his inner narcissism started to awaken.

Now, he was not completely at fault either. Who wouldn't want to show off in front of a beautiful girl? Add charming, sexy, and a touch of mysteriousness in her, even Saints might feel tempted. But in Shen's case, it was his pure narcissism.

But all good... or bad things must come to an end. With a merciless pinch on his waist, Wushuang returned him to the world of nine continent. She was literally eying daggers at him. If stares could kill, he would have died a few times by now.

"Ehem, Miss Yuyu. I'll see you later. I just returned to the city and have to meet with a lot of people. Many misses the handsome me."

"With your looks, I can see that happening. Please go ahead. We will continue this chat next time."

"Calm, yet hot." She was the very definition of this phrase. The words uttered by her were calm and soothing but it gave any men a hot feeling.

"As much as I regret to say this, we will have to do that."

Shen bed his farewell and proceeded to leave. He stopped from a sudden tug on his sleeve. When he looked back, a pair of wet, hot lips latched onto his. From the wetness, it was evident, she was biting her lips.

Shen couldn't see who it was but that didn't stop him from indulging in the kiss. As his hands roamed on her body, he knew who it was. As he expected, it was Wenren Wugou. After months of being separated from him, she naturally yearned for him.

"Aren't you forgetting to meet me?" Wugou broke the kiss and said while releasing steamy breath on his face.

"I do seem to forget it, but I can make up to you," he waited no longer and kissed her. His hand didn't remain idle either.

Shen didn't forget the mysterious beauty in the room, but he didn't think he should stop just because of them. Now, if it was any men, they would have thought to look good and avoid doing such intimate act in front of her but Shen didn't care.

If it was the Shen from a few months ago, however, the same couldn't be said. He might have hesitated or felt embarrassed but the current him didn't. Rejecting the love offered by your lover to look good, only a monster or a fool would do such a thing, not a man. Besides, he chose this path and the one who broke this restrainment was Feng Wuxi. While the Absolute Duo Manual could be also partially credited.

Shen stopped when he felt that kissing Wugou any longer will get the situation out of hand. While the idea of him actually doing it here, in front of two gorgeous beauties, got him excited, he decided it was time to put an end.

He saw Wugou, whose eyes were already partially covered with lust, smiling at him. His hands pressing against her sexy mounds and hips.

"You got better at kissing." Wugou licking her lips and savoring his saliva.

"Yeah, I got better in many other things," smugly said Shen.

"I will wait to find them out slowly."

"Mhm," nodded Shen and gazed at Yuyu.

Yuyu had a smile on her face that made hard for Shen to read her thought. Shen smiled back and left the 5th Floor.

He enjoyed the women of the 4th floor, they couldn't compare to Yuyu, Wugou or Wushuang but still feast for eyes. As he was on halfway through the 4th floor, a woman pushed him on the wall. Shen didn't stop her and went with the flow. "Master Shen, won't you spend the night with me?"

As a woman on the 4th floor of the Night Fragrance Court, she was a beauty to behold. White skin, red lips, with a light makeup highlighting her beautiful face, she looked attractive even in the sunlight. The mounds that pressed on Shen's chest told that she was moderately gifted even in that part.

"Heh~" Shen looked at her with amusement, "Honey, while I don't mind to spend the night with you, it's still daytime. Guess, you will have to invite me another time?"

The woman didn't say a word and fixated her eyes on him.

"Daring, huh?"

Shen moved his index finger and it touched her nipple for split second, but to the woman, she felt as if she was electrified. She clamped her legs tightly and looked at Shen with astonishment.

"That's about it, I guess? See you later, Honey. I have more important business." Shen pecked on her lips and left the building while waving his hands.

"Re Xiao, why are you squeezing your legs like this? Did Young Master Shen do something?" Another woman asked she had a hint of mischievousness in her voice.

"Sister, I think I'm wet."

"Now, now. Don't joke sister. We are mostly numb from all of our work. Making us wet would at least take a skilled man to play for minutes if not an hour and young master didn't even touch you."

Re Xiao didn't argue but looked at Shen's fading figure. Re Xiao's lack of response gave the woman a strange feeling. As if she was really telling the truth, but she found it too unbelievable and dismissed the thought.

 

Sleepy~
Good Nighty~

28