Chapter 80: Melancholy of Yu He
2.9k 7 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alright, this poll will be closed after one week. Let me know in the comment if you want me to add more option to this poll.

You can check my patron for the same poll. You can also vote on the poll posted in my Patreon page, both will be counted. Don't worry, you won't have to pay for voting (lol).

Patreon: http://bit.ly/PatBored

And

With this chapter, I published the third chapter of this week but there might be more, not sure though.

I want to stack chapters before starting a new novel.

 

After leaving the Night Fragrance Court, Shen wandered around the markets of Hundred Miles City. While he was familiar with this place, it didn't stop him from enjoying the sights. The whole city was decorated due to New Year's Event. Many colorful light stones were prepared at every big store for the next few nights. Myriads of memories flashed through his head as Shen walked aimlessly on the market.

It was unknown whether it was his subconscious act, or he planned to come here but when his mind cleared, he found himself in front of the Yu He Inn. Just from the name of the Inn many memories of Yu He flashed in front of him.

Before he could take a step inside, however, a voice called out to him, "Shen?"

It was more like a suspicion, rather than calling out.

Shen stopped in his tracks, the owner of the voice was ever so familiar to him. "Yu He?!" without even turning, he called out in surprise.

When he turned back, he found an equally shocked Yu He. The next second, a beautiful smile bloomed on her face. Without minding her image she rushed at Shen but before she knew it, she was already on Shen's hug.

"Yu He, I missed you, a lot."

Shen only said those words but Yu He didn't utter any words and hugged him silently. Only after a minute of hugging did the duo notice their surroundings and the onlookers. Note that their relations were anything but public. Yu He was a famous figure of the Hundred Miles City. Naturally, people won't leave out any chance of creating rumors but they knew better when it involved both the Yu Clan and Yu Villa.

Still, hugging for more than a minute in public creates more than just false rumors. Yu He felt embarrassed being in the center of the crowd and entered her Inn. Shrugging, Shen followed her. While he didn't mind rumors or any such things. It will be inconvenient for Yu He and might even make things difficult for her.

When Shen and Yu He entered the Inn, many familiar faces greeted them. As much as he wanted to pretend not seeing them, he couldn't do anything if someone called him. Being the "good" young man, he greeted the elders with respect! He started to feel annoyed at a point when he had to stop after every three steps.

Finally, when they reached the stairs did Shen release a sigh of relief. Yu He walked before him uttering a word.

From behind, Yu He's back view was fully exposed for Shen to admire. Her fair and slender neck, complementing with her long black hairs that fell to her bottom was incomparably sexy. Just like herself, her fashion sense was neat and elegant. While her legs could be akin to that of water snake, her legs reached perfection, long with the bones in a straight line from thigh to her slim ankle.

Unless they were Eunuch, there was no man who wouldn't have the urge to push such women down. Now add that sexy woman is your girlfriend. Is there any man who wouldn't push her down? But Shen didn't. First, her reputation was at stake and second, he had the patience.

"Have you seen enough? You look like a hungry beast, I am afraid you might start eating me." Yu He flirtatiously said. Shen did nothing to hide his fiery gaze, obviously Yu He would feel it. It was as if she was being raped by Shen's eyes.

"Enough? How can I see enough of your beautiful body? Just your back view is a work of art. No matter how much I see, the hungrier I feel!" It was as if Yu He had said something preposterous, Shen replied seriously!

Yu He tried her best not laugh. Still, a few sniggers left her lips. At the same time the curls on her lips lifted upwards.

As soon as they reached their destination, Shen slumped his body on the sofa, "Ughh... now that was so exhausting. How come your Inn is filled with customers? Shouldn't it be the most expensive in the whole city?"

Currently, they were on the topmost floor of the Yu He Inn. This floor was also reserved for Yu He to handle all the matters regarding the Inn. Including business deals, and all the paper works. Naturally, she had her own room. Also, this was the place where they almost went all the way.

The room only had a table, a closet and a comfy cream-colored sofa, and a bed just big enough for one person to sleep comfortably. The walls were painted white, giving it a pure feeling. Contrary to the color of the room, Yu He wore a red dress, highlighting her beauty even more.

Seeing that Yu He was about to sit beside him, he pulled her over his lap.

Her lips curved slightly and she said in a teasing tone, "Young Master, could your busy self perhaps forget today's date? Let me remind you, it's the Chinese New Year. Almost any influential families, including even middle-class families, are here."

He cleared his throat to avoid his embarrassment as he should've indeed figured that out.

"...How was your journey?" Yu He noticed his distress and happily changed the topic.

"It was much more fruitful than I thought," Shen's arms tightly wrapped around her waist, closing the small distance they had, "but I missed you all. Next time, I'm going with everyone."

"Mmm, I also wanna go with you and explore the nine continents." Yu He earnestly said while gazing in his eyes.

"We will. We'll explore the unknowns of the nine continents and uncover its treasure and secrets." without avoiding her gaze Shen calmly said.

He pecked on her lips and Yu He also curled her arms on his neck. Both were only a few inches apart from each other and could feel each other's breath and scent.

"Now, tell me the specifics of your journey. I'm dying to know,"

She wanted to know about his journey and Shen was more than happy to tell her. Just that, it wasn't long before moans and huffs also included inside his story and his hands didn't remain idle on her waist.

"Hey, are you even listening?"

"Wh-what?! Y-yes!"

"Heh, what was I saying then?" Shen said in a teasing tone, his fingers pinching on her erect nipples on top of her dress.

"Anh!" Yu He's body suddenly became rigid before relaxing and completely leaning on Shen. Her eyes remained shut and saliva dribble from her lips furiously.

Now Shen didn't want to go all the way with her here, nor did he want to ruin her dress either. First, today was the day of the new year and second, she didn't know he returned and must've other appointments.

Shen skillfully licked the saliva that reached down to her neck, almost reaching her plentiful bosoms. The taste of her saliva and skin, Shen found it vastly different from others. Her skin and saliva both had the scent of flowers and tasted milder to his tongue. He reached to her lips all the while kissing and licking from down to her neck and taking in as much as fragrance as possible.

Yu He had the Body of Hundred Flowers, but it was still in dormant state. Even in this dormant state it was so exotic. He looked forward to the time, her body full awakened.

When he reached her red lips, his tongue naturally invaded her mouth coiling with hers. Their kiss wasn't fierce. It was more gentle and mellow but Yu He felt more sensitive than usual. She was thankful that her lips were sealed or else she would have moaned like crazy. Maybe even the walls would fail to stop those crazy moans but it didn't do anything to stop her hands and legs. Her fingers almost dug onto Shen's neck but only because of his strong body did they stop on his skin. Her two fleshy thighs were squeezed to the extreme. She almost looked like a lamia with no legs and a long tail.

Their kiss only continued for a few minutes but none of them were out of breath for it was a gentle kiss and they had the chance to breathe properly.

Yu He's sexy face presented itself in front of him. "Your lips are the sexiest after a session of hot kiss," said Shen and he sucked on her lips as if tasting a rare delicacy.

Yu He forced out her way out of his lips. "You always bully me," she said with a hint of joking sadness in her voice.

"Aren't you here for me to bully?" Shen only smirked.

Yu He didn't reply and only pouted, "Grandpa will be here soon. I have to go."

"Mm, I understand... Ah, did I tell you I have a method to heal grandpa?"

"Are you saying the truth?!"

"When did I lie to you?"

"Always,"

"...His injury stayed for too long and it will take time for him to completely recover. How about this, I will proceed with the treatments after all the events of the new year."

"I'll let grandpa know, he will be overjoyed!"

Shen pecked on her lips and smiled, "Yes, he sure will and wait for the surprise when you cultivate."

"Hmm?" Yu He sent a questioning look toward him but Shen only smiled.

When Shen and Yu He left the room, they found an old man sitting on a chair.

"Grandpa!" Yu He smiled and happily hugged the old man.

Yu He and Shen were a bit uncomfortable but not awkward. As the most doting grandpa, he naturally knew their relationship but that did nothing to make them uncomfortable.

"Good day, Grandpa Yu." Shen politely greeted.

"Hoh. Little Shen, I heard you went out of the city. Did you already return?"

"Yes, Grandpa Yu. I just returned today."

"In that case, why not you two catch up? I'll go and entertain those oldies."

"It's alright, Grandpa. We are already done. I won't take any more of your precious time. We will see each other soon. Have a good day." Shen ended their conversation soon and nodded towards Yu He before leaving the Inn.

"You look happy, my child."

"Grandpa, please don't tease me."

"Hahaha, my child, if you want to be with him, you should pursue that path. He has a bright future if you are too late someone else will take his heart."

Yu He didn't reply and gazed at Shen's fading figure through the window. How could she not know Shen had other women in his heart and she expected there to be more than one. At this rate, she might not be worthy enough to be by his side. She made a strong oath in her heart. To never be a hindrance for him and worthy to be by his side.

 

 

I personally like Yu He a lot. She is mature and flirtatious, yet she is like a girl in her first love.

A little silly though, how she thinks about being worthy to stay by his side, in this case, Feng Wuxi is more likable ^^

26